If masks are needed why isn't everyone not wearing one dead?

Real simple question, so answer it?

If you can, seriously if I die from not mask wearing what is it to you? You can wave goodbye to me at any time

IF I only had a nickel for every turd and slut that thought that already
View attachment 361819
Is everything on TV real?

Why did the CDC say not to wear masks?
Why does the WHO say not to wear masks?

No not everything on TV is real.

During the lockdown WHO advised those who were not sick to not to wear masks because supposedly there was a shortage and medical professionals needed them.

If you can, seriously if I die from not mask wearing what is it to you? You can wave goodbye to me at any time

A great question. You should read some of the posts I copied from medical friends in the thread Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Why isn't there a database on the people dead vs. those who wear masks? When a person comes into a hospital very sick with Covid, the first question should be:
  1. Have you been wearing a mask?
  2. How often?
  3. How often do you change it?
  4. Where do you go what do you do?
Yet no such study exists that I know of. It would be interesting to see the stats on the % of people who are loyal mask wearers vs. the # of people who are not. What if there is no statistical difference?
Are you kidding?

They are not even testing hospital staff unless someone gets sick..... seriously, no one in my ER has been tested unless they got sick, or went out and did it on their own, at their own expense. Tptb aren't interested in gathering actual relevant data, they just want to keep everyone scared, uncertain, and under their thumbs.

None of this is about controlling a pandemic, IT'S ABOUT CONTROLLING A POPULATION.

Masks don't protect you from other people, they protect other people from you.
No one has the right to declare me a killer without a trial by jury

Really
Do you claim the right to drive at 250 mph on a US highway?
Should you be able to start a campfire in an area prone to forest fires?
Do you insist on sending children to school without vaccinations?
Show me on this doll where his freedom hurt you, young lady.

Every dead person I know is not wearing a mask.
And old people never died before covid
How many deaths are acceptable?
A few hundred thousand? A million ....
20-30 million?
Can you demonstrate to me how these practically useless gestures of submission to the hive directly result in lives saved?
I would like to see empirical evidence of how many lives are saved for every hour someone else far away wears a mask.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

You do understand that you are not the only person on the planet, right?

Great, you don't die...but you give Covid19 to your spouse, who gives it to my spouse who does die.
Why is your spouse hanging out with my spouse?

A great question. You should read some of the posts I copied from medical friends in the thread Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Why isn't there a database on the people dead vs. those who wear masks? When a person comes into a hospital very sick with Covid, the first question should be:
  2. How often?
Yet no such study exists that I know of. It would be interesting to see the stats on the % of people who are loyal mask wearers vs. the # of people who are not. What if there is no statistical difference?
Are you kidding?

They are not even testing hospital staff unless someone gets sick..... seriously, no one in my ER has been tested unless they got sick, or went out and did it on their own, at their own expense. Tptb aren't interested in gathering actual relevant data, they just want to keep everyone scared, uncertain, and under their thumbs.

None of this is about controlling a pandemic, IT'S ABOUT CONTROLLING A POPULATION.

Finally, an awake person! Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity.

This comes to mind:

It interferes with the morticians preparations for viewing. OR....as masks are mandated in many areas, when a person dies and there is a funeral, the morticians could place the mask back on the deceased individual, that way, the family could file by and say..."he looks just like he did in life."

2. How often?
Are you kidding?

Finally, an awake person! Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity.

This comes to mind:

Well that's at least three of us. I'm a pretty good shot , how about you guys?

sort of like asking why those who don’t get the flu vaccine also do not get the flu.
Funny thing it used to be that every time I got the fucking flu shot I got the flu and vis a versa. I haven't had a flu shot in decades nor have I had the flu. Let me think a minute, I think I was 22 or maybe 23 when I stopped accepting flu shots and that was in 1970 or 71 or so. Since then I think I've had the flu once, I think somewhere around 1980 maybe. So why didn't I get the flu in all of those other years, like all of the years before I took flu shots?
Hummm, well I'm waiting! Answer up or sit down and shut the fuck up!

sort of like asking why those who don’t get the flu vaccine also do not get the flu.
Funny thing it used to be that every time I got the fucking flu shot I got the flu and vis a versa. I haven't had a flu shot in decades nor have I had the flu. Let me think a minute, I think I was 22 or maybe 23 when I stopped accepting flu shots and that was in 1970 or 71 or so. Since then I think I've had the flu once, I think somewhere around 1980 maybe. So why didn't I get the flu in all of those other years, like all of the years before I took flu shots?

You stopped banging hookers at the same time us my guess

View attachment 361819
Is everything on TV real?

Why did the CDC say not to wear masks?
Why does the WHO say not to wear masks?

No not everything on TV is real.

During the lockdown WHO advised those who were not sick to not to wear masks because supposedly there was a shortage and medical professionals needed them.

Be a good commy and wear your mask like your leaders command

20-30 million?
80000 died in 2018 from the flu just in the USA. Why didn't you do something
60,000 actually.

This is way worse.
I am never wrong, all fools learn

80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year - WebMD
80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year
80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year From the WebMD Archives Sept. 27, 2018 -- Influenza was deadlier last season than it has been for at least four decades, killing 80,000 Americans.

Flu season deaths top 80,000 last year, CDC says - CNN
Flu season deaths top 80,000 last year, CDC says
Sep 26, 2018The 2017-2018 flu season was one of the deadliest in decades according to the CDC. An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter.
Worse than COVID-19? The Flu Killed 80,000 Americans Last Year
The 2017-2018 flu season was historically severe.Public health officials estimate that 900,000 Americans were hospitalized and 80,000 died from the flu and its complications. For comparison, the ...
Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest ...
Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest Toll in Years
Oct 1, 2018Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest Toll in Years Among the dead were 180 babies, children and teenagers, more than in any year since the C.D.C. began tracking pediatric deaths.
80,000 People Died of the Flu Last Winter in the U.S.
The U.S. government estimates that 80,000 Americans died of flu and flu complications in the winter of 2017-2018 - the highest flu-related death toll in at least four decades.
CDC: 80,000 People Died of the Flu Last Winter in the U.S ...
https://weather.com/news/news/2018-09-26-80000-died-of-flu-last-winter-us
An estimated 80,000 people died of the flu and its complications in the U.S. last winter — the highest death toll for the diseases in at least four decades.
80,000 died of the flu last winter in the U.S., the ...
80,000 died of the flu last winter in the U.S., the highest death count in decades
Sep 26, 2018An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter — the disease's highest death toll in at least four decades. The director of the Centers for Disease Control and ...
CDC: 80,000 People Died of Flu, Complications Last Season ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...e-died-of-flu-complications-last-season-in-us
An estimated 80,000 people died of the flu and complications arising from the virus last winter, making it the deadliest flu season in at least 40 years.
Doctors deliver blunt message about a record 80,000 flu deaths
Flu killed 80,000 people this past season. Someone infected all of them
Deadly flu killed 80,000 people last year Sept. 27, 2018 01:45 "It's high, but it's consistent with what we had last season," the CDC's flu division director, Dr. Daniel Jernigan, told ...

You may resume jerking off now

Masks don't protect you from other people, they protect other people from you.
That's way too subtle for Trump voters. Try grunting.

You stopped banging hookers at the same time us my guess
I don't think Hookers are involved at all. That's another kind of disease, dumbass. So much for the extent of your medical knowledge.

20-30 million?
60,000 actually.

This is way worse.

80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year From the WebMD Archives Sept. 27, 2018 -- Influenza was deadlier last season than it has been for at least four decades, killing 80,000 Americans.

Sep 26, 2018The 2017-2018 flu season was one of the deadliest in decades according to the CDC. An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter.
The 2017-2018 flu season was historically severe.Public health officials estimate that 900,000 Americans were hospitalized and 80,000 died from the flu and its complications. For comparison, the ...
Oct 1, 2018Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest Toll in Years Among the dead were 180 babies, children and teenagers, more than in any year since the C.D.C. began tracking pediatric deaths.
The U.S. government estimates that 80,000 Americans died of flu and flu complications in the winter of 2017-2018 - the highest flu-related death toll in at least four decades.
An estimated 80,000 people died of the flu and its complications in the U.S. last winter — the highest death toll for the diseases in at least four decades.
80,000 died of the flu last winter in the U.S., the highest death count in decades
Sep 26, 2018An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter — the disease's highest death toll in at least four decades. The director of the Centers for Disease Control and ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...e-died-of-flu-complications-last-season-in-us
An estimated 80,000 people died of the flu and complications arising from the virus last winter, making it the deadliest flu season in at least 40 years.
Deadly flu killed 80,000 people last year Sept. 27, 2018 01:45 "It's high, but it's consistent with what we had last season," the CDC's flu division director, Dr. Daniel Jernigan, told ...

Those are all the preliminary estimate. The more accurate estimate was 61,000.

My source is directly from the CDC, the definitive source.

I win.

2. How often?
Are you kidding?

I was actually talking about collecting more data from the PATIENTS, but I agree, I know, hospitals are putting money and politics over health and safety of both the staff AND the patients.

20-30 million?
60,000 actually.

This is way worse.

Those are all the preliminary estimate. The more accurate estimate was 61,000.

My source is directly from the CDC, the definitive source.

I win.
The 80000 are final statistics from the 17/18 season

Yawn

They can’t explain why if 85% of us have it with no symptoms, why do we need a mask at all? There’s zero logic in that

Forum List

Back