If masks are needed why isn't everyone not wearing one dead?

Real simple question, so answer it?

If you can, seriously if I die from not mask wearing what is it to you? You can wave goodbye to me at any time

IF I only had a nickel for every turd and slut that thought that already

You do understand that you are not the only person on the planet, right?

Great, you don't die...but you give Covid19 to your spouse, who gives it to my spouse who does die.
Not quite. A mask only offers very limited protection reducing some of the virus IF YOU COUGH to forcibly expel them, and then only for about 15-20 minutes according to OSHA and must be changed, otherwise, droplets dry up and the trapped virus may blow out again. NO ONE is wearing three masks per hour. NOT EVEN HOSPITALS. In fact, hospitals issue ONE MASK PER DAY.

And at that, if I walk by you not wearing a mask, it's not like I'm RADIATING viruses like gamma rays! Unless a person is sneezing or coughing or you touch them, it matters little if they are wearing a mask or not.

AND EVEN THEN. It takes 8,000 or more viruses to establish a colony. Even if you cough, even if you aren't wearing a mask, even if the other person is walking by at just the right minute and breathes them in deeply, that doesn't make the person contagious. That person stands a statistically very slight chance of developing a viral colony in them. Most people will fight it off and the viruses die. Only a person with a weakened or vulnerable immune system might develop a viable colony that, even if they don't get sick or symptomatic themselves, can transmit it to others.

Assuming the cough or sneeze at just the right moment, you are walking by, you aren't wearing a (good, proper, fresh) mask either, AND you inhale deeply.

The importance and value of masks are being greatly overblown. They can't hurt (well, actually they can), and are mainly being stressed for symbolism and a false sense of security.
Hospitals issuing one mask per day is a violation of the rights of every patient after the first one as all protective gear must be changed in-between patients

If you can, seriously if I die from not mask wearing what is it to you? You can wave goodbye to me at any time

You’re an idiot
That is what the FBI said before I educated them..............................

Do not try at home

Great, you don't die...but you give Covid19 to your spouse, who gives it to my spouse who does die.
Not quite. A mask only offers very limited protection reducing some of the virus IF YOU COUGH to forcibly expel them, and then only for about 15-20 minutes according to OSHA and must be changed, otherwise, droplets dry up and the trapped virus may blow out again. NO ONE is wearing three masks per hour. NOT EVEN HOSPITALS. In fact, hospitals issue ONE MASK PER DAY.

And at that, if I walk by you not wearing a mask, it's not like I'm RADIATING viruses like gamma rays! Unless a person is sneezing or coughing or you touch them, it matters little if they are wearing a mask or not.

AND EVEN THEN. It takes 8,000 or more viruses to establish a colony. Even if you cough, even if you aren't wearing a mask, even if the other person is walking by at just the right minute and breathes them in deeply, that doesn't make the person contagious. That person stands a statistically very slight chance of developing a viral colony in them. Most people will fight it off and the viruses die. Only a person with a weakened or vulnerable immune system might develop a viable colony that, even if they don't get sick or symptomatic themselves, can transmit it to others.

Assuming the cough or sneeze at just the right moment, you are walking by, you aren't wearing a (good, proper, fresh) mask either, AND you inhale deeply.

The importance and value of masks are being greatly overblown. They can't hurt (well, actually they can), and are mainly being stressed for symbolism and a false sense of security.

There is no depth to which a moron Trombie won’t go to try and avoid doing the right thing here.

When all is said and done, most Americans will adopt the Asian custom of wearing masks when they catch cold or have flu-like symptoms. We will also end the custom of touching each other when we meet.

Seeing people wearing masks will become commonplace. There are selfish Japanese people who don’t wear masks when they get sick and there will be selfish Americans who won’t. But this is now an accepted thing. It isn’t going away.

Morons.

There is no depth to which a moron Trombie won’t go to try and avoid doing the right thing here.

When all is said and done, most Americans will adopt the Asian custom of wearing masks when they catch cold or have flu-like symptoms. We will also end the custom of touching each other when we meet.

Seeing people wearing masks will become commonplace. There are selfish Japanese people who don’t wear masks when they get sick and there will be selfish Americans who won’t. But this is now an accepted thing. It isn’t going away.

Morons.
Take your pills

Masks are not recommended for people with breathing issues. States create an exemption for them. Coronavirus creates a breathing issue, ergo people with COVID shouldn't wear masks.

Masks are not recommended for people with breathing issues. States create an exemption for them. Coronavirus creates a breathing issue, ergo people with COVID shouldn't wear masks.
That is really a retarded statement as the mask cause the breathing issues. Try running or cycling up a mountain in one instead of sitting on your ass

That is really a retarded statement as the mask cause the breathing issues. Try running or cycling up a mountain in one instead of sitting on your ass

When morons fail to communicate this is the result.

Masks don't protect you from other people, they protect other people from you.
No one has the right to declare me a killer without a trial by jury

Really
Do you claim the right to drive at 250 mph on a US highway?
Should you be able to start a campfire in an area prone to forest fires?
Do you insist on sending children to school without vaccinations?

Masks don't protect you from other people, they protect other people from you.
No one has the right to declare me a killer without a trial by jury

Really
Do you claim the right to drive at 250 mph on a US highway?
Should you be able to start a campfire in an area prone to forest fires?
Do you insist on sending children to school without vaccinations?
LOL the CDC has admitted lying that their is evidence that vaccines do not cause autism and juries are siding with the plaintiffs in autism cases

That said I respect your right to take any vaccine that you want.

Then sue the government

Hospitals issuing one mask per day is a violation of the rights of every patient after the first one as all protective gear must be changed in-between patients
If you read my one post in the other thread, a doctor tells me his daughter works in a hospital, they are issued one mask per day. The hospital assumes that mask is 100% perfect and so, being hip deep in Covid patients, if you get sick with Covid and miss work, the hospital's position is that YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG or you got it outside work. No sick pay for you.

If you are a new hire under probation, you can lose your job. For getting Covid working in an ER full of Covid patients.

So many staff are reluctant to get tested or to report feeling ill. These are the people taking care of you. Protecting your life.

You’re an idiot
That is what the FBI said before I educated them..............................

Do not try at home
...and delusional
Is the FBI so embarrassed that they are now claiming that they were not here?

One of these days, and I have no idea when that will be. Either the Liberals, or the Conservatives are going to be consistent just once.

Ok, help me out. It makes perfect sense to carry a Concealed Weapon. You see, while the odds of me being involved in a situation where I would have to shoot someone are minuscule, the result of not having one could mean my death. So carrying a gun makes perfect sense, and it is enshrined in the Constitution.

However, wearing a mask, which has a much higher chance of preventing your death, and the deaths of those around you, is totalitarian crap that is totally not needed. Anyone who wears one is a sheep and deserves to live in a totalitarian regime.

Carrying a gun, which has a one in a million chance of being used, absolute sense in this dangerous world. Wearing a mask, which has an excellent chance of limiting and reducing if not preventing the spread of a Virus, idiocy.

You fuckwads on the Conservative side are such hypocritical idiots that I am constantly astounded that you manage to survive on a daily basis.

And the idiots on the Left are no better, but on this issue at least they have some common sense. Which I detest having to admit, but I try to be honest and deal in truth.

LOL the CDC has admitted lying that their is evidence that vaccines do not cause autism and juries are siding with the plaintiffs in autism cases

That said I respect your right to take any vaccine that you want.

Then sue the government
I was unaware CDC has admitted lying that there is evidence that vaccines do not cause autism and juries and are siding with the plaintiffs in autism cases. I think the CDC was likewise unaware. I think someone lied to you and you were too lazy to check it for yourself.

Forum List

Back