If Liberals/Democrats Still Can't See the Need for an ARMED Population, They're Beyond Help

What does it take to get the Left/Democrats to realize being ARMED is a critically important fact of life ?
Is 1300 dead Israelis, and 29 dead Americans (15 more missing/unaccounted for) enough ?

Maybe the problem is that leftists are afraid of guns, and too terrified of them to even touch them. My leftwing sister will not even visit me, just from knowing that there are 2 guns in my house. :rolleyes:

Part of the problem is the US education system, which is controlled by liberals, and which offers nothing about firearms or law enforcement. Kids grow up with no gun training at all, unless they receive it at home, which won't happen in liberal households, because the parents are just as gun clueless as the kids.

Generally, neither the liberal kids or their liberal parent ever spent one day in a military boot camp being trained about guns. Never spent a day in a police academy. Making matters worse are all the propaganda from the left that guns are more dangerous to the gun owners, than they are helpful. Whoever concocted that myth, must have been really terrified of guns. I have owned and carried guns for almost 60 years. I have never had an accident or got injured from a gun. Dozens of people I know have handled guns their whole lives, The total amount of accidents from them is > Zero.

Maybe we need to bring back the draft, or somehow get all the looney tune liberals out of our schools. 😐
dimocrap scum leaders understand something most Conservatives do not, and ZERO dimocrap voters do --

The 2nd Amendment is not there so you can protect your home from burglars, or to allow you to hunt, or to defend from Foreign Invasion, or target practice or anything like that.

The 2nd Amendment is there so The People can defend against a tyrannical government. period

dimocrap scum know that We, The People are a threat to what they want to inflict on us -- Totalitarianism.

And they do NOT want us to deter them from their goal of achieving it.

Folks, that is not hyperbole. It is possible that at some point in the future, Republicans might take over and become so powerful that they attempt it. ALL governments, deep inside, want a Tyranny. They think i'ts wonderful -- As long as they're in charge and terrible if it's somebody else.

But right now, and for the foreseeably future, the only threat to our freedom is the DNC.

That is just a fact. Those don't see it are just blind. And stupid.

For a start, how about proof that gun possession makes one more safe and not less safe.

Do guns make us safer? Science suggests no

Is that the same 'science' that helped us so very fucking much during Covid??

That's what I thought.

Being a sucker once happens to everybody. But some people are just simply born suckers. Hello, sucker

hahaha…you think we’re worried about “the mafia” when were standing at that ATM machine after dark? ....
Aw, you piss your panties whenever you're out of the basement after dark. What a fucking coward.

Yes, because “spineless cowards” always speak the candid truth while those whom are not spineless cowards pretend the truth isn’t really the truth….Does that really make sense to you indoctrinator?

Folks….these are who are educating our children. They hate the whole truth.

Folks...no one ever educated this ^^^ stupid loser.

What does it take to get the Left/Democrats to realize being ARMED is a critically important fact of life ?
Is 1300 dead Israelis, and 29 dead Americans (15 more missing/unaccounted for) enough ?

Maybe the problem is that leftists are afraid of guns, and too terrified of them to even touch them. My leftwing sister will not even visit me, just from knowing that there are 2 guns in my house. :rolleyes:

Part of the problem is the US education system, which is controlled by liberals, and which offers nothing about firearms or law enforcement. Kids grow up with no gun training at all, unless they receive it at home, which won't happen in liberal households, because the parents are just as gun clueless as the kids.

Generally, neither the liberal kids or their liberal parent ever spent one day in a military boot camp being trained about guns. Never spent a day in a police academy. Making matters worse are all the propaganda from the left that guns are more dangerous to the gun owners, than they are helpful. Whoever concocted that myth, must have been really terrified of guns. I have owned and carried guns for almost 60 years. I have never had an accident or got injured from a gun. Dozens of people I know have handled guns their whole lives, The total amount of accidents from them is > Zero.

Maybe we need to bring back the draft, or somehow get all the looney tune liberals out of our schools. 😐
Are there really plans in place to take your guns away? This kind of post always seems a little over-the-top, particularly the ones where paperwork is likened to Gestspo tactics.

We try but there are a lot of confused, pussified weirdos contesting the 2nd….They seem to like the idea of criminals being the only ones with guns.
You don’t “try” to do anything but bitch and moan here, fraud.

Federalist Papers have no legal standing
The Constitution does
The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If it read, "Mary had a little lamb, the right of the people....." it would have the same meaning. If it read, "Roses are red, violets are blue....." The phrase, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." would have the same meaning.

And the Fed Papers are often referenced by SCOTUS and others. Nothing you say, however, is.

dimocraps are slowly destroying the 1st Amendment, you're working on the 2nd and next, it will be the entire Constitution you take down.

It will be time to answer for your crimes in the near future.

word

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If it read, "Mary had a little lamb, the right of the people....." it would have the same meaning. If it read, "Roses are red, violets are blue....." The phrase, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." would have the same meaning.

And the Fed Papers are often referenced by SCOTUS and others. Nothing you say, however, is.

dimocraps are slowly destroying the 1st Amendment, you're working on the 2nd and next, it will be the entire Constitution you take down.

It will be time to answer for your crimes in the near future.

word
Nice deflection but the Second Amendment does say…..A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state

Our founders understood the meaning of words and intentionally chose those words for a reason

They did not choose……People need to be secure in their persons and possessions

They did not choose…..People need to defend against a tyrannical government

Nice deflection but the Second Amendment does say…..A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state

Our founders understood the meaning of words and intentionally chose those words for a reason

Translation:
“Please Father Government, please deprive me of rights, for I am not worthy of rights, I cannot be trusted with rights.”

Ladies and gentlemen this is today’s Left.

bdtex

Translation:
“Please Father Government, please deprive me of rights, for I am not worthy of rights, I cannot be trusted with rights.”

Ladies and gentlemen this is today’s Left.

bdtex

Has no bearing on what I posted

Your whining is noted

Story bout how incredibly STOOPID your party is. I'm old, been around a long time and seen a lot of things happen.

I remember when The Rapist made a big deal about 'Assault Weapons' because some nut case shot up a school or something. Of course the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media, being the disgusting filth they are, got behind him and published every horror story they could find and what they couldn't find they, as usual, made up.

Which scared the Lace Panty division half to death. Of course, it was by design.

Nobody had AR-15's back in the early 80's. Except me, of course. And the reason I know nobody had them is because I was the only one that did and it was quite the curiosity. Everybody was interested but nobody bothered to get one......

Until the scumbag Rapist Clinton made a big deal out of them. A big deal. They even dragged poor Jim Brady out of his hospital bed and propped him up in front of Congress and TV scum. Scars, disfigurement and all. Even made his total scrunt of a wife a big deal. She spent more time on the floor of congress than congressmen did.

I remember all this well because I was cursed with a superb memory.

I can also put 2 and 2 together.

So guess what happened when the scumbag filth in the DNC got done scaring the SHIT out of everybody, threatening to ban 'automatic fire' (stoopidity at its finest, totally wrong on the definition) guns, 'Hi Capacity Magazines' (whatever they are) and "Assault Weapons" (whatever the FUKK they are).

Guess what?

EVERYBODY, and I mean EVERYBODY ran out and got one. People that had no idea what they were doing. People that shouldn't even own a cap pistol. Untrained, undisciplined morons that had no business owning a SEMI-AUTOMATIC weapon that fires a Military grade bullet.

And YOUR party caused it. 100%. Totally and completely and absolutely on scum-of-the-Earth dimocrap FILTH.

Just so they could scare some lace-panty-wearing burbies into voting for them. Pure, filthy politics.

But..... That's what your side does. Politics 24/7/365. You people eat politics, you shit politics, you drink and you piss it. Everything has the color of politics to you; from guns, to sex to gender to education to movies to children to.....

Everything. Maybe you think you mean well. Maybe. But the truth is, you're just a useful idiot for the most disgusting political party in human history. That you can't see it is telling

Giving it to you straight. You do with it as you wish.

Story bout how incredibly STOOPID your party is. I'm old, been around a long time and seen a lot of things happen.

I remember when The Rapist made a big deal about 'Assault Weapons' because some nut case shot up a school or something. Of course the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media, being the disgusting filth they are, got behind him and published every horror story they could find and what they couldn't find they, as usual, made up.

Which scared the Lace Panty division half to death. Of course, it was by design.

Nobody had AR-15's back in the early 80's. Except me, of course. And the reason I know nobody had them is because I was the only one that did and it was quite the curiosity. Everybody was interested but nobody bothered to get one......

Until the scumbag Rapist Clinton made a big deal out of them. A big deal. They even dragged poor Jim Brady out of his hospital bed and propped him up in front of Congress and TV scum. Scars, disfigurement and all. Even made his total scrunt of a wife a big deal. She spent more time on the floor of congress than congressmen did.

I remember all this well because I was cursed with a superb memory.

I can also put 2 and 2 together.

So guess what happened when the scumbag filth in the DNC got done scaring the SHIT out of everybody, threatening to ban 'automatic fire' (stoopidity at its finest, totally wrong on the definition) guns, 'Hi Capacity Magazines' (whatever they are) and "Assault Weapons" (whatever the FUKK they are).

Guess what?

EVERYBODY, and I mean EVERYBODY ran out and got one. People that had no idea what they were doing. People that shouldn't even own a cap pistol. Untrained, undisciplined morons that had no business owning a SEMI-AUTOMATIC weapon that fires a Military grade bullet.

And YOUR party caused it. 100%. Totally and completely and absolutely on scum-of-the-Earth dimocrap FILTH.

Just so they could scare some lace-panty-wearing burbies into voting for them. Pure, filthy politics.

But..... That's what your side does. Politics 24/7/365. You people eat politics, you shit politics, you drink and you piss it. Everything has the color of politics to you; from guns, to sex to gender to education to movies to children to.....

Everything. Maybe you think you mean well. Maybe. But the truth is, you're just a useful idiot for the most disgusting political party in human history. That you can't see it is telling

Giving it to you straight. You do with it as you wish.
Only a coward needs an AR-15 with a large capacity magazine…..or someone who wants to shoot up a school full of six year olds

Forum List

Back