If Liberals/Democrats Still Can't See the Need for an ARMED Population, They're Beyond Help

What does it take to get the Left/Democrats to realize being ARMED is a critically important fact of life ?
For a start, how about proof that gun possession makes one more safe and not less safe.

Do guns make us safer? Science suggests no

For a start, how about proof that gun possession makes one more safe and not less safe.

Omfg You pulling them posts out of your azz today

Oh oh! "ACTUALLY" ALERT!

A liberal is using the ACTUALLY catchword weapon.

Actually, they are caused by the the other guy being armed - WHO IS INVITED TO ATTACK YOU, BY YOU BEING UNARMED.
Yes, because two armed guys shooting at each other always turns out so well

It's called paranoia.
Tell that to the parents of the Parkland massacre kids, and the ones in Uvalde, TX. Or the friends and relatives of the 13 US Soldiers shot dead by Nidal Hasan in Fort Hood TX.

Or the people killed in San Bernardino, or the folks in the Pulse Club. Or the Walmart in El Paso, TX. Or the supermarket in Buffalo. Or LAX in 2002. Or Garland, TX. Or...or...or...ad infinitum.

Beginning to feel a bit stupid yet ? Or is the brainwashing too deep ?

WhyUNeedAR.jpg

Yes, because two armed guys shooting at each other always turns out so well
"Always" is the correct word, whe talking about the deterrent that comes from an ARMED population, as opposed to the moronic gun-free zones created by Joe Biden et al Democrats.

Almost always (92%) is the correct term when talking about gun-free zones being the location of mass shootings.

:puhleeze:Like we don't already know the lines of the anti-gun loons ?
EARTH TO BERG80: so you can dredge up a bunch of anti-gun stuff purporting to know more than everyone else. That's nice.

When these are nothing but a pile of propaganda BS, concocted to look intelligent.

How about this ? > A guy comes at you with a knife. You are unarmed vs you have a gun. You need the "scientific"studies to tell you the answer ? :rolleyes:

Tell that to the parents of the Parkland massacre kids, and the ones in Uvalde, TX. Or the friends and relatives of the 13 US Soldiers shot dead by Nidal Hasan in Fort Hood TX.

Or the people killed in San Bernardino, or the folks in the Pulse Club. Or the Walmart in El Paso, TX. Or the supermarket in Buffalo. Or LAX in 2002. Or Garland, TX. Or...or...or...ad infinitum.

Beginning to feel a bit stupid yet ? Or is the brainwashing too deep ?

Millions upon millions go through their entire lives never needing a gun.

In all your scenarios people would have still died.

I guess when the bombs start falling and the rockets start flying it’ll be good to have a gun in the house so you take yourself out on your own terms.

Millions upon millions go through their entire lives never needing a gun.

In all your scenarios people would have still died.
FALSE! In my scenarios, the attacks (ex. Fort Hood) would never have occured. Time and time again, mass shooters (ex Nikolas Cruz) have told cops that they chose their target becssue it was "soft" (people there being unarmed) and the stats bear that out, as almost all the targets have been gun-free zones.

In some of the cases, the attacks were stopped (ex, Garland, TX, Moore, OK, LAX) by armed good guys, who shot the bad guys.

I guess when the bombs start falling and the rockets start flying it’ll be good to have a gun in the house so you take yourself out on your own terms.
Posters don't have to pass an intelligence test to be here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What does it take to get the Left/Democrats to realize being ARMED is a critically important fact of life ?
Is 1300 dead Israelis, and 29 dead Americans (15 more missing/unaccounted for) enough ?

Maybe the problem is that leftists are afraid of guns, and too terrified of them to even touch them. My leftwing sister will not even visit me, just from knowing that there are 2 guns in my house. :rolleyes:

Part of the problem is the US education system, which is controlled by liberals, and which offers nothing about firearms or law enforcement. Kids grow up with no gun training at all, unless they receive it at home, which won't happen in liberal households, because the parents are just as gun clueless as the kids.

Generally, neither the liberal kids or their liberal parent ever spent one day in a military boot camp being trained about guns. Never spent a day in a police academy. Making matters worse are all the propaganda from the left that guns are more dangerous to the gun owners, than they are helpful. Whoever concocted that myth, must have been really terrified of guns. I have owned and carried guns for almost 60 years. I have never had an accident or got injured from a gun. Dozens of people I know have handled guns their whole lives, The total amount of accidents from them is > Zero.

Maybe we need to bring back the draft, or somehow get all the looney tune liberals out of our schools. 😐
I have long been of the mind that mandatory 2 years of military service, followed by 2 years of reserves should be the norm in the United States. The benefits of life lessons taught in the military are priceless...At least they used to be before leftists meddled and turned it into a social experiment....

Forum List

Back