If Joe does not run in 2024, who will win the nomination for the Dems?

Who will be Dem 2024 nominee if not Biden?

• Newsom

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buttigieg

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Klobuchar

• Sanders

• Clinton

• Warren

• Total voters
Mayor Pete, Whitmer, someone not even on the radar yet?

It would be awesome on one side with Haley, Youngkin, DeSantis in a primary on the other side. We need new blood all round.

Pete is on my list.

I just took the only people you can bet on at the monent at PREDICTIT.COM

It will be a shame if President Biden does not run. If he lets the far left people intimidate him that’s a shot at his legacy.

My message to President Biden is as follows.

Do you think it was worth it to work with far left Democrats. I hope perhaps you can see it’s time for change

President Biden brother you run for president. You stand up to the far left and you can change this country for the better

He ain't running.
Hell, the WH won't even divulge his recent medical checkup!!

Sure he was. You from South Bend?

Before Buttigieg took office, Jiha'd Vasquez, a 16-year-old black boy, was found hanging from an electrical tower on April 14, 2011. Vasquez's backpack, on the ground near his body, had several items missing, according to Vasquez's mother Stephanie Jones.

The coroner, Chuck Hurley, who had no medical experience, claimed Vasquez's death was a suicide; Buttigieg later appointed Hurley to serve as interim police chief. Vasquez's body was cremated without an autopsy being conducted. Jones attempted to get Buttigieg to investigate her son's death, but he did not, fearing "potential political risks." According to Jones, Buttigieg told her to call his office, but she never got a response.

Problem for Democrats is .. 99% of those listed have baggage or negative political history ... the only one I see on the list who doesn't is Klobuchar. Problem is .. she's in a solid blue state and she has soft skill problems: monotone, boring and lacks empathy.

Mayor Pete is a combat vet, and smarter than Trump, for sure. Pete is sane and smart.
Captain failure?!!! That dude sucks at EVERYTHING! Especially winning elections. :laugh:

Shockedcanadian said it best although he mitght not realize it. Whomever becomes the democrat nominee (and it don't look like Biden) will
It is a mystery. Whoever runs will win though.
Good point to a point. Whomever becomes the democrat nominee (and it don't look like Biden) will be the media's chosen personality of all time regardless of his or her personal or professional problems.

Shockedcanadian said it best although he mitght not realize it. Whomever becomes the democrat nominee (and it don't look like Biden) will

Good point to a point. Whomever becomes the democrat nominee (and it don't look like Biden) will be the media's chosen personality of all time regardless of his or her personal or professional problems.

This only leaves Michelle O.

It will be a shame if President Biden does not run. If he lets the far left people intimidate him that’s a shot at his legacy.
Bro, what world do you live in where Biden and his sons endless scandals and investigations DONT lead to a doomed legacy? Are you under the impression that Biden is an innocent man being unfairly smeared? Please tell me that isnt the case. That would be fucking CRAZY!!! :laugh:

index.jpg

Personally I hope Biden runs, even if he has to do so as a head in a jar, like on Futurama.
In fact, I want a head in a jar for president.
Be better than what we been getting.

Forum List

Back