If Joe does not run in 2024, who will win the nomination for the Dems?

Who will be Dem 2024 nominee if not Biden?

• Newsom

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buttigieg

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Klobuchar

• Sanders

• Clinton

• Warren

• Total voters
The names I listed are the only ones you can bet on at the moment. I listed them in descending order of odds.

I can't see the D's taking the nomination away from Kamala, since she is a broad of color.

I guess if she steps aside, it would open it up for Pocahontas,

I don't think it will be any of them...maybe Newsom but he probably doesn't sit well with independents and he doesn't represent a battle state.

I would like Klobuchar...maybe with Kasich as VP (or even visa versa) but sadly Klobuchar has the charisma of a rock so I doubt she would make it through the primaries.

Tough call.

I'd say newsomm would be the best bet since he is younger, more vibrant, speaks better and is pretty much the opposite of what everyone makes fun of Biden for being. Plus he is a perfect little world economic forum new world order follower with a extreme left and strong progressive side. Biden may have introduced us to the rule of the wef and let esg seep in but newsomm would open the flood gates.

But then again Harris might be the dumbest politician I've seen but she would also be easily told what to do and follow her orders because she is incapable of thinking for herself. Plus democrats can spend the next 50 years bragging about how they got the first black female president.

Mayor Pete, Whitmer, someone not even on the radar yet?

It would be awesome on one side with Haley, Youngkin, DeSantis in a primary on the other side. We need new blood all round.

Mayor Pete is a combat vet, and smarter than Trump, for sure. Pete is sane and smart.

Pete is one dumb person. He was a disaster as the mayor of a small city and a disaster as Transportation Secretary.

Before Buttigieg took office, Jiha'd Vasquez, a 16-year-old black boy, was found hanging from an electrical tower on April 14, 2011. Vasquez's backpack, on the ground near his body, had several items missing, according to Vasquez's mother Stephanie Jones.

The coroner, Chuck Hurley, who had no medical experience, claimed Vasquez's death was a suicide; Buttigieg later appointed Hurley to serve as interim police chief. Vasquez's body was cremated without an autopsy being conducted. Jones attempted to get Buttigieg to investigate her son's death, but he did not, fearing "potential political risks." According to Jones, Buttigieg told her to call his office, but she never got a response.

Last edited:
The Democrats want to be totally inclusive and will be diligently searching for a mixed race black/asian/hispanic woman, that's handicapped, raised by either 2 married fathers or 2 mothers, uses a wheelchair, legally blind, is transgendered, vegan, has native American ancestry, and is also a little person (midget), to nominate as their pick to run for president. ... :thup:

Last edited:
It will be a shame if President Biden does not run. If he lets the far left people intimidate him that’s a shot at his legacy.

My message to President Biden is as follows.

Do you think it was worth it to work with far left Democrats. I hope perhaps you can see it’s time for change

President Biden brother you run for president. You stand up to the far left and you can change this country for the better

Forum List

Back