If Joe Biden Wasn't Our "President" (and Competent) What Proper Action Would The US Do Against Him?

I'm asking this question of course (and hopefully I put it in the right way) because currently the Biden Harris Administration is our biggest threat as a nation right now.

They're giving a free pass to our enemies to enter our country without any safety precautions and now yesterday Biden gave permission for Ukraine to attack Russia. Putin could easily take us out for doing so.

Anyways, the only reason why it's illegal to assassinate our current leaders is because they're supposedly our current leaders, but if they were in another branch of power would it be any different if they could take over our country like this? I mean this is a very scary time that we're living in and we desperately need Trump back in the white house before it gets any worse.
Our enemies are already here. Did you hear about their riot on J6 2021 when Ashley Babbitt committed suicide for Orange Jesus?

Government won't allow Trump to interfere in the war against Russia. Therefore, Trump can't be permitted to become president without him expressly agreeing to not interfere.

And therefore, Trump is going to moderate his talking points so that he is not promising to end the war. Or at least not promising to end the war by winning it.

That's going to land him in an untenable position with his government. It could become dangerous for him.
Just as Gov't has allowed Bai-Dung to interfere in both the Ukraine-Russo war and Israel?

Trump stopped any wars against Russia before they even started.
There's no doubt that is true. But my point is that he's strictly limited on how he could end it. Russia isn't going to give back what they have succeeded in capturing. And fwiw, will continue to capture until your election. Putin won't agree with any US demands.
Trump's only possibility for ending the war would be conceding all gains to Russia.
The American people could never agree on that and so Trump is without a solution.

Can you suggest some way for Trump to end the war without starting a nuclear holocaust?

Just as Gov't has allowed Bai-Dung to interfere in both the Ukraine-Russo war and Israel?
Yes,, that is the sad truth but in fairness to Biden it was a bad decision made on his behalf by the Pentagon.

Of course it's not yet established just how bad it was!

Can we move on to look at possibilities on how the war against Russia will end?

~~~~~~
Democrats don't see it that way. If Trump wins in 2024 after all the persecution and lawfare Democrat have used, they will definitely attempt to assassinate him.

Exactly and I was just about to bring this up too. I was debating about starting this thread for any false claims of me threatening to assassinate the president even though I never actually did, and actually Biden isn't even the one responsible for all of this mess. His puppet handlers are and they're the ones who should be dealt with.

It's just a very hard predicament to be in when our so called president is supposed to be leading us out of danger and not getting us into it.

Our enemies are already here.

That's the first thing that you ever said that I completely agree with.

There's no doubt that is true. But my point is that he's strictly limited on how he could end it. Russia isn't going to give back what they have succeeded in capturing. And fwiw, will continue to capture until your election. Putin won't agree with any US demands.
Trump's only possibility for ending the war would be conceding all gains to Russia.
The American people could never agree on that and so Trump is without a solution.

Can you suggest some way for Trump to end the war without starting a nuclear holocaust?

Trump played Putin like a fiddle. I don't know how he did it but we're not supposed to know either as loose lips sink ships.

I'm asking this question of course (and hopefully I put it in the right way) because currently the Biden Harris Administration is our biggest threat as a nation right now.

They're giving a free pass to our enemies to enter our country without any safety precautions and now yesterday Biden gave permission for Ukraine to attack Russia. Putin could easily take us out for doing so.

Anyways, the only reason why it's illegal to assassinate our current leaders is because they're supposedly our current leaders, but if they were in another branch of power would it be any different if they could take over our country like this? I mean this is a very scary time that we're living in and we desperately need Trump back in the white house before it gets any worse.
Took me a while to come up with an adequate response then...
1708803449797.gif

Biden is successfully ensuring that the genocide continues, by pretending to oppose Netanyahu.
America won't attempt to stop the genocide before the zionist regime has succeeded in taking all Palestinian lands.

Praise America's lord and pass the ammunition.

Yeah, he's on his third term now isn't he? And oh boy how peaceful things are in our country right now.

View attachment 907769

I mean more like if anybody else could get away with all that he's getting away with it it were possible. They would at least be imprisoned if not hung or shot on sight but it would be one hundred percent legal then.
and again

1708803643417.gif

Trump played Putin like a fiddle. I don't know how he did it but we're not supposed to know either as loose lips sink ships.
I hope you're right. Trump may have been an influence in preventing war, even though the time wasn't ripe during his admin.
But one thing for sure is that Trump will be prohibited by government from interfering in the war.

That clearly means that Trump will have to walk back his claims or government will prevent him from becoming government.

Anyways, it truly is a very scary time in the USA when we're under such threat and there's not a thing that we can do about it. It's very dangerous.

Biden is successfully ensuring that the genocide continues, by pretending to oppose Netanyahu.
America won't attempt to stop the genocide before the zionist regime has succeeded in taking all Palestinian lands.

Praise America's lord and pass the ammunition.
1) There is no genocide but a targeted killing of Hamas fighters.

2) Israel is not a "regime". Regimes are dictatorships and Israel has always been a Democracy to this day.

3) There are no Palestinian lands and no, Israel is NOT interested in taking Gaza or Areas A and B. Just to stop extremists Arabs from ever attacking Israel again. Gaza will be free minus Hamas to make of Gaza a much better, non Jew hating place which will live in peace with Israel .

4) Anything different you and others may believe makes each and every one of you a MORON.

Anyways, it truly is a very scary time in the USA when we're under such threat and there's not a thing that we can do about it. It's very dangerous.
What threat exactly is the US under? Any more 9/11 type of threats? No.

Besides that, what exactly and factual can you show me that it is happening or will soon be happening if the Biden administration goes on another four years?

Oh and I edited the OP too out of worry that this thread could be taken the wrong way and out of context.

Good point

It is Trump claiming he can assassinate people if he is President

Forum List

Back