If Joe Biden Cooperated / Handed Over All Classified Docs WHY ARE HIS LAWYERS / AIDES STILL FINDING CLASSIFIED?!

If he complied, why did the FBI find all those documents marked classified in his closet and desk?
what documents were classified? they were all declassified as I already stated.

post it then
Happy to educate the ignorant and poorly informed.

Happy to educate the ignorant and poorly informed.

from the link

Trump's lawyers told the special master they are hesitant to make public the specifics on what Trump may have declassified because that topic might end up being one of their legal defense strategies against a possible future indictment brought by the Justice Department.

Trump refused to tell the court if they were or not.

So until we have further clarification, they’re classified.
The whole thing sounds like a mere semantic word game…

The FBI raid of Trump was like killing an ant with a tank. It wasn’t necessary to use that amount of force, they could have clarified things easily.. clearly there was a misunderstanding without much communication.

However, I think it’s pretty clear that Garland (Obama/Bidens SCOTUS nominee) is a political activist for the Democrats, and knew that a loud, public raid would be a good political ploy to attack the people he opposes.

Not only the acions but the curcumstances make an almost indefensible case for Espionage for Biden.

Illegally take classified.

Illegally move classified.

Illegally store TS/SCI.

Illegally place classified in unsecure, unauthorized locations

- 1 stash placed in an abandoned office in a building provided / paid for by the Chinese
** The Chinese were reportedly paying approximately 9 of Biden's aides / staff members and Joe at the time

- 1 set in an unsecure, unauthorized garage in the house in which is living Joe Biden's Influence Peddling, unregistered foreign agent, adulterous, incestuous, money laundering crackhead son who is now currently under no less that 3 separate criminal investigations.

- 1 set inside the house where the same piece of filth was living.

Yup, this is just like the Trump situation ... in that each situation deals with classified documents. Other than that there are almost NO similarities.

The whole thing sounds like a mere semantic word game…

The FBI raid of Trump was like killing an ant with a tank. It wasn’t necessary to use that amount of force, they could have clarified things easily.. clearly there was a misunderstanding without much communication.

However, I think it’s pretty clear that Garland (Obama/Bidens SCOTUS nominee) is a political activist for the Democrats, and knew that a loud, public raid would be a good political ploy to attack the people he opposes.
NARA and the DoJ talked with Trump and his lawyers for over a year to get the documents back. It wasn’t a misunderstanding. They couldn’t easily get Trump to do anything. There was extensive communication.

FAFO

It’s exactly as I said. Trump refused to say if he declassified the documents.

Until he clarifies, they’re classified.
correct, he's saving that statement when he needs to use it. I posted their statement. fk

NARA and the DoJ talked with Trump and his lawyers for over a year to get the documents back. It wasn’t a misunderstanding. They couldn’t easily get Trump to do anything. There was extensive communication.

FAFO
again you act like you were the middle man.

Forum List

Back