If Joe Biden Cooperated / Handed Over All Classified Docs WHY ARE HIS LAWYERS / AIDES STILL FINDING CLASSIFIED?!

As I said in another forum, the story makes the whole US gov't / DEMS look so incompetent. They should send in a search and recovery team (NOT RAID) to all his properties to find all "misplaced" classified documents. It has been a few months and classified docs keep coming up here and there. Now, they need to stop searching when a document identified as classified is found in a box or so and wait until a person with sufficient security clearance to examines the contents.

Xiden is far from cooperating…his aids snitched him out l…that’s the only reason we know about this.

As I said in another forum, the story makes the whole US gov't / DEMS look so incompetent. They should send in a search and recovery team (NOT RAID) to all his properties to find all "misplaced" classified documents. It has been a few months and classified docs keep coming up here and there. Now, they need to stop searching when a document identified as classified is found in a box or so and wait until a person with sufficient security clearance to examines the contents.
Shows again the media is compliant

Humper is paying his dad 50K per month to rent the house the documents were found.

FIFTY THOUSAND A MONTH??? Joe is a damn scheister.

Xiden is far from cooperating…his aids snitched him out l…that’s the only reason we know about this.
All this mess makes me wonder if those aids and attorneys were not plants. Their goal being to find enough dirt to force Biden out of the 2024 race.

Last edited:
Humper is paying his dad 50K per month to rent the house the documents were found.

FIFTY THOUSAND A MONTH??? Joe is a damn scheister.

What was the source of all that money?

At the same time, President Biden was showing that Hunter was paying a fraction of that on his tax returns. Tax evasion? Laundered payoffs?

If Joe Biden Cooperated / Handed Over All Classified Docs WHY ARE HIS LAWYERS / AIDES STILL FINDING CLASSIFIED?!​

207062019 copy.jpg

Funny post. Clown alert. 🤡

No one even knew Biden had any classified material until he and his lawyers handed them in, in the first place. He could just have easily kept quiet about it if he was truly hiding something :auiqs.jpg:

No one even knew Biden had any classified material until he and his lawyers handed them in, in the first place. He could just have easily kept quiet about it if he was truly hiding something :auiqs.jpg:

As some have suggested, perhaps they self-identified to distract from something bigger.

Perhaps they thought a little inadvertent mishandling of classified would distract but would not blow up to be something huge.

Distract from what?

He knew if the GOP took the House they would come after he and Hunter - influence peddling, Joe's involvement, '10% for the Big Guy', his lies, the family tsking millions from Ukraine / China / Russia, Hunter's laptop...and with all that money how do you launder it, split it up, yet keep it off the 'radar'...

$50,000 per month for rent for a house whose rent value is calculated to be just over $7,000 per month...and Joe Biden not claiming the money on his taxes ... and suddenly his tax returns for those years in question disappear from his official web page...?!

If the Biden family was a cow pasture I was walking through, at this point, with everything we know about, I would be checking the bottom of my shoe and looking around right now because the stench / smell of bull shit is over-powering. Something stinks to high heaven.

The Bidens have placed so many potential land mines around they have gotten to a point where they can't recall exactly where all of them are and are trying to get out of their own mine field without blowing themselves up.

:popcorn:

six years later? hahahahahahahahaha shut the fk up already.

As some have suggested, perhaps they self-identified to distract from something bigger.

Perhaps they thought a little inadvertent mishandling of classified would distract but would not blow up to be something huge.

Distract from what?

He knew if the GOP took the House they would come after he and Hunter - influence peddling, Joe's involvement, '10% for the Big Guy', his lies, the family tsking millions from Ukraine / China / Russia, Hunter's laptop...and with all that money how do you launder it, split it up, yet keep it off the 'radar'...

$50,000 per month for rent for a house whose rent value is calculated to be just over $7,000 per month...and Joe Biden not claiming the money on his taxes ... and suddenly his tax returns for those years in question disappear from his official web page...?!

If the Biden family was a cow pasture I was walking through, at this point, with everything we know about, I would be checking the bottom of my shoe and looking around right now because the stench / smell of bull shit is over-powering. Something stinks to high heaven.

The Bidens have placed so many potential land mines around they have gotten to a point where they can't recall exactly where all of them are and are trying to get out of their own mine field without blowing themselves up.

:popcorn:
It's now time to go after Joe's Tax Returns.

Democrats, Liberal Pundits, Liberal Fake News media, and blindly partisan snowflakes continue to claim, 'unlike Trump', Joe Biden has cooperated and handed over all classified documents he stole.

IF THAT IS TRUE...

Why did Biden, his lawyers, the DOJ, FBI, etc... affect a cover-up by hiding the scandal until after the mid-term elections?

Why are Biden's aides and lawyers (NOT FBI / DOJ) STILL looking for more classified documents?

Why are Biden's aides and lawyers (NOT FBI / DOJ) still FINDING missing classified documents?

IF THE DOJ AND FBI ARE TREATING THE TRUMP AND BIDEN CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT INCIDENTS THE SAME...

Why are the DOJ & FBI not taking the lead in searching for missing Biden classified instead of Biden's lawyers and aides?

Why are we hearing that Biden's layers and aides are turning in found missing Biden classified documents instead of the FBI & DOJ finding it?

When is the DOJ / FBI going to conduct a raid on Biden's home to search where classified is STILL BEING FOUND IN SPURTS by his lawyers and aids?

When is the FBI going to announce they are going to release Hunter Biden's laptop to the Special Counsel (Hur) for him to search for e-mails involving Biden aides, the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center, & classified documents and to search for any classified info on the laptop?
- Jordan needs to subpoena the FBI for the laptop

The FACT is Joe Biden HAS NOT fully cooperated - nor has the DOJ AND FBI, and Biden has NOT turned over all classified / TS/SCI documents - Biden, his lawyers, and his aides DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE ALL OF BIDEN'S CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ARE!

Either its WRONG to have classified documents or its NOT. You cant scream for months that its OK when your political party does it. & then turn around and scream its bad when the other party does it. THATS NOT HONEST BEHAIVOR.

Either its WRONG to have classified documents or its NOT. You cant scream for months that its OK when your political party does it. & then turn around and scream its bad when the other party does it. THATS NOT HONEST BEHAIVOR.
by those with authority to have them, which Xiden did not, which is one reason to scream. The other is that you were screaming at Trump for having them when he was allowed to. And here you are now making this comment? hahahahahahahha you are a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back