If Jesus was a republican as republicans claim, he would sound a lot like this...

No he wouldn't... and that isn't what the GOP says... and Jesus would not advocate for people who break laws.

So you and this video, are wrong at every level.

The Deity that you Party of the Rumpers worship does advocate breaking laws. Well, just as long as it's him breaking the laws. Or any of his criminally insane group.

Only if the laws require us as Christians, to violate G-d's laws.

Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

And if Jesus were a democrat, those little children would not be there because they would have been aborted before being born.

Thankfully Jesus was apolitical - neither democrat nor republican.
Well he wasn’t a democrat but he definitely was liberal lol

Depends on what you mean by liberal. Modern liberalism in the American sense.... has nothing in common with what Jesus stood for.
You mean giving to the poor loving neighbors? That’s republican to you?

Well sure...... 0.o

That's a strange question. I've been donating to charity, since I got a job at McDonald's, when I was a high school student.

I give my 10% to the church, and then I also donate to charities that I approve of, in addition. I also have worked at the shelter downtown, arranging the stock room, and packing food for lunch and dinner.

This holiday season is a time to examine who's been naughty and who's been nice, but I'm unhappy with my findings. The problem is this: We liberals are personally stingy.​
Liberals show tremendous compassion in pushing for generous government spending to help the neediest people at home and abroad. Yet when it comes to individual contributions to charitable causes, liberals are cheapskates.​
Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, "Who Really Cares," cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.​

And this is largely because "giving to the poor loving neighbors" is considered a very personal thing in religious circles. We don't believe in demanding others give. We believe we're supposed to give.

Jesus said in Mark chapter 6 verse 36 and 37....

(the apostles said) "Send the people away so that they can go to the surrounding countryside and villages and buy themselves something to eat."
But he (Jesus) answered, "You give them something to eat."

YOU give them something to eat. Not government. Not that wealthy guy over there. Not tax money from companies. YOU give them something to eat.

Which is exactly what Conservatives do, at a massively higher rate than left-wingers and Democrats.

Left-wingers never want to give their own money. While they scream that everyone else is greedy, the left-wingers are the most greedy people in the country. They NEVER demand higher taxes on themselves.

They demand everyone else give to the poor. Those people should give more to the poor. That rich guy should give more to the poor. That company should give more to the poor.

But the idea that they themselves should give their hard earned money to the poor....... Never!

Also everyone else. You never see Obama saying "I should give more to the poor.". It's always "those people should pay their fair share!" even though those people are already paying more than their fair share.

So yes, we religious conservatives do believe in helping our poor neighbors, and we live that out, and do so at a much much higher rate than Democrat left-wingers.

And if Jesus were a democrat, those little children would not be there because they would have been aborted before being born.

Depends on what you mean by liberal. Modern liberalism in the American sense.... has nothing in common with what Jesus stood for.

Well sure...... 0.o

That's a strange question. I've been donating to charity, since I got a job at McDonald's, when I was a high school student.

I give my 10% to the church, and then I also donate to charities that I approve of, in addition. I also have worked at the shelter downtown, arranging the stock room, and packing food for lunch and dinner.

This holiday season is a time to examine who's been naughty and who's been nice, but I'm unhappy with my findings. The problem is this: We liberals are personally stingy.​
Liberals show tremendous compassion in pushing for generous government spending to help the neediest people at home and abroad. Yet when it comes to individual contributions to charitable causes, liberals are cheapskates.​
Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, "Who Really Cares," cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.​

And this is largely because "giving to the poor loving neighbors" is considered a very personal thing in religious circles. We don't believe in demanding others give. We believe we're supposed to give.

(the apostles said) "Send the people away so that they can go to the surrounding countryside and villages and buy themselves something to eat."

YOU give them something to eat. Not government. Not that wealthy guy over there. Not tax money from companies. YOU give them something to eat.

Which is exactly what Conservatives do, at a massively higher rate than left-wingers and Democrats.

Left-wingers never want to give their own money. While they scream that everyone else is greedy, the left-wingers are the most greedy people in the country. They NEVER demand higher taxes on themselves.

They demand everyone else give to the poor. Those people should give more to the poor. That rich guy should give more to the poor. That company should give more to the poor.

But the idea that they themselves should give their hard earned money to the poor....... Never!

Also everyone else. You never see Obama saying "I should give more to the poor.". It's always "those people should pay their fair share!" even though those people are already paying more than their fair share.

So yes, we religious conservatives do believe in helping our poor neighbors, and we live that out, and do so at a much much higher rate than Democrat left-wingers.
Okay for one, thing republican rhetoric is NOT about helping the poor. It has nothing to do with helping the poor. What conservative Christians fo is a different story. Regardless of what they do, that value of giving to the poor is completely counter to what values there are in the GOP. Of course, when it comes to loving thy neighbor, those conservatives sure has hell don’t practice that shit. You idiots support putting kids in cages.

Also, the numbers are more complicated in that article of yours. Religious liberals are more generous than religious conservatives. There just happens to be more religious conservatives in general. Secondly, conservatives who are NOT religious, are the most STINGY of anyone in that breakdown. In other words, it’s religion and not political ideology that makes a person generous.

Well sure...... 0.o

Okay for one, thing republican rhetoric is NOT about helping the poor. It has nothing to do with helping the poor. What conservative Christians fo is a different story. Regardless of what they do, that value of giving to the poor is completely counter to what values there are in the GOP. Of course, when it comes to loving thy neighbor, those conservatives sure has hell don’t practice that shit. You idiots support putting kids in cages.

Also, the numbers are more complicated in that article of yours. Religious liberals are more generous than religious conservatives. There just happens to be more religious conservatives in general. Secondly, conservatives who are NOT religious, are the most STINGY of anyone in that breakdown. In other words, it’s religion and not political ideology that makes a person generous.

Again, that's the point. The point is that real charity and helping your neighbor, is never from the government. The conservative belief system, is that it is not government's job to help the poor. The governments job is to protect the people from criminals, provide protection to the country, and enforce the law.

To a conservative, the responsibility of helping the poor... is the job of individuals.

So.... "republican rhetoric" is not even supposed to help the poor. Republican people, are supposed to help the poor... and we do. Far more than left-wingers ever do. But not government.

You demanding government steal from others, to help others... is not you being charitable. That's you supporting thievery.

Regardless of what they do, that value of giving to the poor is completely counter to what values there are in the GOP

No it isn't. The value of the GOP has always been in individuals helping individuals.

Proof of that, was GWB White House Faith-Based & Community Initiative. Which was exactly the same values as religious conservatives, view that individuals should engage in charity in society.

Focus of the Initiative
  • Encouraging greater corporate and philanthropic support for FBCOs' social service programs through public education and outreach activities.
  • Pursuing legislative efforts to extend charitable choice provisions that prevent discrimination against faith-based organizations, protect the religious freedom of beneficiaries, and preserve religious hiring rights of faith-based charities.
Encouraging private charities to engage in helping the poor in society, is exactly what we support.

Secondly, conservatives who are NOT religious, are the most STINGY of anyone in that breakdown.

First, most conservatives, by definition are religious.

Regardless, if you read the research from the link I posted, it was all right-wing conservatives that provided more charitable giving, than left-wing people.

They didn't exclude non-religious conservatives. They included all conservatives.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 9.40.57 PM.png

Republicans give the most, by very wide margin.

35% of Democrats give less than $100.... that's not per month. That's per year.

I have not given less than $100 in a month to charity, since I was working part time at McDonald's, when I was in high school.

Democrats give the absolute least amount to charity possible, and then claim they are the most charitable. It's laughable.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 9.42.21 PM.png

Conservatives earn less money than self-described liberals, and yet consistently Conservatives give significantly more to charity than left-wingers.

So no. Just you are wrong. Conservatives are extremely charitable and give to help their fellow poor citizens, at a massively higher level than left-wing Democrats. And we give more to help the poor, even though we earn on average less money than Democrats, which makes your side even more pathetic.

Well sure...... 0.o

Does that mean that I now have to stop buying something for a homeless street person on a daily basis now? Now that this is out, are the Liberals and Moderates going to send out a hit squad on me for violating their Covenant? But since you said it was Conservatives, I am safe. But you aren't being a lying pack of dogS*** that claims to be a conservative.

If Jesus was a Biden he would sniff the children's hair and fondle them

And we see what meth Hunter Biden would have done

Well sure...... 0.o

Does that mean that I now have to stop buying something for a homeless street person on a daily basis now? Now that this is out, are the Liberals and Moderates going to send out a hit squad on me for violating their Covenant? But since you said it was Conservatives, I am safe. But you aren't being a lying pack of dogS*** that claims to be a conservative.

I have no idea what you are ranting about. I've seen lunatics that made more sense than what you just posted.

If Rump were Jesus, his Father would just end it all because the crazy dud with the "It's not worth it" sign ends up being more right than the signs in front of the Churches.

If Rump were Jesus, his Father would just end it all because the crazy dud with the "It's not worth it" sign ends up being more right than the signs in front of the Churches.
Can you post a translation for English language speakers please?

This whole idea that the Christian faith is aligned with any political party in the United States is just sick, really sick. This idea that a belief in Jesus and His teachings are represented by the republican party is disgusting.

Why is that sick?

I'm always confused by this contention.

Can we both agree, that Democrats have a basic world view, and Republicans have a basic world view... and those world views, generally speaking are different from each other?

Is that a safe claim? You have two groups of people, who have views that are generally different from each other. Right?

Now if you have a person with a solid set of ideals... whatever those ideals are... you are likely at some level, going to find those ideals are going to fit less so with one group, and more so with another group.

Can we agree on that?

Does that seem contentious to you?

For example... let's say I formed the "Mother Earth" organization. An organization for the worship of 'mother earth'. Obviously an environmental based religious organization, that places the value of the Earth as the highest ideal.

Do I really need to explain how such a group, might naturally fit into the ideology of the Democrat party, over the ideology of the Republican party?

Can we agree on that?

Well.. the same is true of Christianity. Christianity has a set of world views, and those world views are going to naturally fit more so, and less so, with one political ideology, over another.

And as far as I can tell, having lived and read the Bible from beginning to end, for almost 10 years, and having been a Christian for nearly all of my life... I can say pretty confidently, that Christian ideology has much in common with the Republican world view, and almost nothing in common with Democrat, Socialist, or left-wing world view.

Why is that statement... "sick" to you? Why? What is the problem?

Jesus WAS Political. If he were to return today, he would be closer to Bernie than Rump.
Jesus was a Jew and Democrats hate Jews

And I don't know any Republicans that claim Jesus is a Republican. It is a Straw Man proposition.

Of course, it is obvious that JUDAS ISCARIOT would be a Democrat.
Consider this SCRIPTURE.

John 12:3-7

New King James Version

3 Then Mary took a pound of very costly oil of spikenard, anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped His feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the oil.

4 But one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, who would betray Him, said,

5 “Why was this fragrant oil not sold for [a]three hundred denarii and given to the poor?”

6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor, but because he was a thief, and had the money box; and he used to take what was put in it.

This whole idea that the Christian faith is aligned with any political party in the United States is just sick, really sick. This idea that a belief in Jesus and His teachings are represented by the republican party is disgusting.

Why is that sick?

I'm always confused by this contention.

Can we both agree, that Democrats have a basic world view, and Republicans have a basic world view... and those world views, generally speaking are different from each other?

Is that a safe claim? You have two groups of people, who have views that are generally different from each other. Right?

Now if you have a person with a solid set of ideals... whatever those ideals are... you are likely at some level, going to find those ideals are going to fit less so with one group, and more so with another group.

Can we agree on that?

Does that seem contentious to you?

For example... let's say I formed the "Mother Earth" organization. An organization for the worship of 'mother earth'. Obviously an environmental based religious organization, that places the value of the Earth as the highest ideal.

Do I really need to explain how such a group, might naturally fit into the ideology of the Democrat party, over the ideology of the Republican party?

Can we agree on that?

Well.. the same is true of Christianity. Christianity has a set of world views, and those world views are going to naturally fit more so, and less so, with one political ideology, over another.

And as far as I can tell, having lived and read the Bible from beginning to end, for almost 10 years, and having been a Christian for nearly all of my life... I can say pretty confidently, that Christian ideology has much in common with the Republican world view, and almost nothing in common with Democrat, Socialist, or left-wing world view.

Why is that statement... "sick" to you? Why? What is the problem?

As long as the Party of the Rumpers continuously enable Rump and his merry band of criminals, this is one Republican that disagrees.

Give to Caesar what is Caesars means we all should be paying our fair share. That means he danged well can't be a Party of the Rumper.
No, ya stupid fuck, you paid Caesar or died by the sword. My labor of which I use to barter for something of value is no business of this corporate entity you call your "gubermint" that retards like you worship at the feet of, Daryl Klunt.

Forum List

Back