If I were to vote in the general...

The main reason I would?

I'll tell you. The main reason why is because I see the Democrats doing to him precisely what the RNC/GOP did to Ron back in '08 and '12.

The process is rigged against anyone who doesn't just go along with the globalist status quo.

I vowed to never vote for another Republican in a general election again after that. Well..unless it was one of our own like a Paul or Massie type.

And I haven't...
Sound reasoning. Remember what the DNC did to Bernie.

Yeah, and it's just all a bunch of High School name calling type antics, if we're really paying attention. There's nothing of any germane substance being questioned. Just whatever social riot they want to sensationalize or whatever

They don't even want to bring the actual issues up enough to attack them for any theoretical positions the ymay or may not hold.

Not in the mainstream anyway.

That's how terified they are of actually bringing them up.
He is on a whole other level above every other disaster that the Democrats have as possibles.
FFS - shall we compare him to Biden or Newsom??
I made a similar thread to this one about a month ago, saying I like part of what he says, and generally he is a massive improvement over Obama/Biden/Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff - and I caught hell from conservative friends here - as you will/have also.
How did we get to a place where speaking a single good word for someone in a different party is tantamount to treason?

He is on a whole other level above every other disaster that the Democrats have as possibles.
I made a similar thread to this one about a month ago, saying I like part of what he says, and generally he is a massive improvement over Obama/Biden/Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff - and I caught hell from conservative friends here - as you will/have also.
How did we get to a place where speaking a single good word for someone in a different party is tantamount to treason?
Because CULT.

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
So, any person can keep and bear Arms? Arms are not only handguns or long-guns:

Arms are used in War, are they all infringed?

This 2nd A. is absurd. Either the NRA goes to bat and goes to Congress and have the President sign a bill that the 2nd Amendment takes out "Arms" and adds all weapons that are fringed and infringed.

Of course, the number and development of new weapons have changes, maybe then the Supreme Court can get to work and not have some billionaires pay for their vacations and expensive toys.

Well, Trump stands to lose the most with any support for him so it's expected. A lot of the folks who support him are a lot of the same folks who embraced Trump. Blue collar folks. The same people who have watched their wealth transferred to billionaires at the barrel of a government gun over the last couple of administrations. And you could keep on going down the list of repugnant tyrannies, really.

I don't really care if people kick me around over my thoughts on it, though. Have at it. Pft. Besides, I generally try not to make a claim if I'm not completely confident that I can fully support it if challenged on it, for whatever that's worth.

And a lot of times I may well just let em get their kicks in anyway, if it makes em feel better and not even bother with debating. But that's usually whenever I'm of the opinion it would be a futile exercise and a giant waste of my time to seed dialogue anyway.

Last edited:
So, any person can keep and bear Arms? Arms are not only handguns or long-guns:

Arms are used in War, are they all infringed?

This 2nd A. is absurd. Either the NRA goes to bat and goes to Congress and have the President sign a bill that the 2nd Amendment takes out "Arms" and adds all weapons that are fringed and infringed.

Of course, the number and development of new weapons are changes, maybe then the Supreme Court can get to work and not have some billionaires pay for their vacations.
Cool irrational rant.

Ha. Good old Frank...

''The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

Gosh. He nailed it, didn't he?

Yep. he's my president. Even post-mortem.

The main reason I would?

I'll tell you. The main reason why is because I see the Democrats doing to him precisely what the RNC/GOP did to Ron back in '08 and '12.

The process is rigged against anyone who doesn't just go along with the globalist status quo.

I vowed to never vote for another Republican in a general election again after that. Well..unless it was one of our own like a Paul or Massie type.

And I haven't...
I came to that conclusion after voting fer Reagan and he signed off on amnesty.

Well, Trump stands to lose the most with any support for him so it's expected. A lot of the folks who support him are a lot of the same folks who embraced Trump. Blue collar folks. The same people who have watched their wealth transferred to billionaires at the barrel of a government gun over the last couple of administrations. And you could keep on going down the list of repugnant tyrannies, really.

I don't really care if people kick me around over my thoughts on it, though. Have at it. Pft. Besides, I generally try not to make a claim if I'm not completely confident that I can fully support it if challenged on it, for whatever that's worth.
In my opinion, just my opinion - if Trump is the Republican candidate, Biden or Newsome is the next President. Trump will not win. There are armies of people who would walk barefoot over broken glass to vote for ANYONE who runs against him. No Trump... and those armies will likely stay home.
No one sensible likes Biden. And also anyone sensible knows he is a shell of a person. He is literally like the skin left over from a shedding insect. There is nothing there.
Trump is so divisive and soo hated by soo many - even if he is a Godsend for the country - he will not win.

In my opinion, just my opinion - if Trump is the Republican candidate, Biden or Newsome is the next President. Trump will not win. There are armies of people who would walk barefoot over broken glass to vote for ANYONE who runs against him. No Trump... and those armies will likely stay home.
No one sensible likes Biden. And also anyone sensible knows he is a shell of a person. He is literally like the skin left over from a shedding insect. There is nothing there.
Trump is so divisive and soo hated by soo many - even if he is a Godsend for the country - he will not win.
It appears Trump is America's Greatest Super Villain! Woo! :113: Sorry, Muskie.

...I would vote for RFK JR.

Do I champion all of his views? Of course not.

But he's speaking closer to the Constitution than anyone else.

He's right that we do not have free-market capitalism. He's right that recent events have been manipulated to strip wealth from the middle class and move it to the super rich. He's right when he says it was/is Trump as much as it was/is Biden. He's right when he says that a government that can censor its critic is license for every atrocity.

That is all...
Let's hear it for banning criminals from voting.

Thus far? DeSantis. Tomorrow is another day. Unless Putin gets this shit over ( I hope).
Just imagine. DC. LA, NY looking like Hiroshima. Got a paper towel ? I'm about to pop.

Forum List

Back