If I were to vote in the general...

then why would you vote fer him?

The main reason I would?

I'll tell you. The main reason why is because I see the Democrats doing to him precisely what the RNC/GOP did to Ron back in '08 and '12.

The process is rigged against anyone who doesn't just go along with the globalist status quo.

I vowed to never vote for another Republican in a general election again after that. Well..unless it was one of our own like a Paul or Massie type.

And I haven't...

Last edited:
I agree that he won’t likely win the D nomination, because the D primary is fixed by the establishment. Thing is he must know this, yet he continues to run for a nomination he can’t win. This makes me question his motives.

Sometimes a man just has to do what a man has to do, if he's so led.

You know?

I've always admired genuine conviction, irrelevant of whether I agree with a person or not.

He's genuine. Good intentions count for something. To me heart matters more than specific political positions most of the time. Being a decent person that will approach issues with honesty and good intentions is more meaningful than R, D or I.

Interesting, I think Trump is genuine as hell, what you see is what you get. Biden OTOH strikes me as a chameleon that will change depending on which way is best for his party.
I think many if not most politicians in either party have good intentions, but generally we tend to judge that by what they say and do regarding certain events and issues. If a political individual is saying or doing things that you disagree with, does that mean he/she has bad intentions? Or is it that his/her methods are at best controversial if not contentious and somewhat odious? Or is it better to have someone saying all the right things and well-behaved but is trying to do things that you think are NOT in the country's best interest?

heart matters more than specific political positions most of the time

Couldn't disagree more. I don't care if the person is a total asshole, is he/she doing what I believe is in the best interests of the country, in contrast to what the other person is doing or wants to do if elected. There's lots of assholes out there in both parties, lies and deception and corruption lie thick upon the ground.

...I would vote for RFK JR.

Do I champion all of his views? Of course not.

But he's speaking closer to the Constitution than anyone else.

He's right that we do not have free-market capitalism. He's right that recent events have been manipulated to strip wealth from the middle class and move it to the super rich. He's right when he says it was/is Trump as much as it was/is Biden. He's right when he says that a government that can censor its critic is license for every atrocity.

That is all...
He is a Leftest asshole. He would be just as batshit crazy as any of the other Democrats.

Heck, JW, I haven't even read anything he's said about either to be honest.
IMG_0560.jpeg

That's why I said I can't champion all of his views.

I just don't know all of them.

But...across the board? None of the other establishment faces even have the fortitude to offer their position with regard to a lot of the critical issues, where RFK does.

And the corporate media makes darned sure that those questions don't get asked in mainstream dialogue, too. Because, again, if they did get asked, they'd be expected to discuss who is right and who is wrong. And, beyond being incapable of the feat, they simply aren't interested in any kind of meaningful, relevant debate/dialogue in the mainstream viewership or even between candidates anyway. They've turned our elections into a circus-like, cookie-cutter sideshow in effect. It's mostly all just a bunch of what amounts ot High School drama, rarely ever even touching on the actual critical issues, and certainly not encouraging the political ''faces'' to touch on them either. Real journalism is so few and far betwen these days.

Last edited:
I considered it until he said he’ll sign any gun grabbing legislation and Israel first no matter what.
That's OK, no political party in Congress or State Legislature every put forth a bill of gun grabbers of all citizens.

I wouldn't take guns from every American Citizen, only those who are:

Those convicted of a violent felony: murder/homicide; rape; armed robbery; kidnapping & carjacking; mayhem; violent domestic battery.

Treason and Insurrection, and those adjudged to be a danger to themselves or others.

I do support Gun Controls. Especially with controls by State Legislatures and the signature of the Governor, or the people's vote.

Last edited:
That's why I said can't champion all of his views.

I just don't know all of them.

But...across the board? None of the other establishment faces even have the fortitude to offer their position with regard to a lot of the critical issues, where RFK does.

And the corporate media makes darned sure that those questions don't get asked in mainstream dialogue, too. Because, again, if they did get asked, they'd be expected to discuss who is right and who is wrong. And, beyond being incapable of the feat, they simply aren't interested in any kind of meaningful, relevant debate/dialogue in the mainstream viewership or even between candidates. Real journalism is so few and far betwen these days.
I was interested, not supportive just interested, until these two incidents.

That's OK, no political party in Congress or State Legislature every put forth a bill of gun grabbers of all citizens.

I wouldn't take guns from every American Citizen, only those who are:

Those convicted of a violent felony: murder/homicide; rape; armed robbery; kidnapping & carjacking; mayhem; violent domestic battery.

Treason and Insurrection, and those adjudged to be a danger to themselves or others.
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

He's right that we do not have free-market capitalism. He's right that recent events have been manipulated to strip wealth from the middle class and move it to the super rich. He's right when he says it was/is Trump as much as it was/is Biden. He's right when he says that a government that can censor its critic is license for every atrocity.

That is all...
And exactly why the Democrats and their media puppets are attacking him equally as they did Trump.

He's genuine. Good intentions count for something. To me heart matters more than specific political positions most of the time. Being a decent person that will approach issues with honesty and good intentions is more meaningful than R, D or I.

No....good intentions do not count for something....he is as far left as the rest of the democrats, he just has a better presentation.......

For example...

I've likely mentioned around here previously some place that I was going to write-in Joe Pesci. Joe Pesci is a no-nonsense cat.

I like the way he says, ''you muddafucka, you...:mad:...''

Last edited:
And exactly why the Democrats and their media puppets are attacking him equally as they did Trump.
Yeah, and it's just all a bunch of High School name calling type antics, if we're really paying attention. There's nothing of any germane substance being questioned. Just whatever social riot they want to sensationalize or whatever

They don't even want to bring the actual issues up enough to attack them for any theoretical positions the ymay or may not hold.

Not in the mainstream anyway.

That's how terified they are of actually bringing them up.

That is all...
Currently? I think i'll go with my old standard write-in candidate: Frank Zappa.

Currently? I think i'll go with my old standard write-in candidate: Frank Zappa.

Ha. Good old Frank...

''The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

Gosh. He nailed it, didn't he?

Forum List

Back