If I Were President

You don't want an air force?

If that's the biggest problem we have...then we have no problem.

The Army can re-absorb the Air Force, returning them to Army Air Corps status...and they can still operate semi-autonomously in the same way the Marine Corps does with the Navy.

Why cant we run someone that will abide by the constitution and cut all that bullshit out?
thats in the constitution,,,
Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,
So you agree it doesn't say "air force". Thanks for the batting practice.

Next please.
figures youre to stupid to know they are a branch of the military,,,

it also doesnt say jeeps or humvees,,,guess those violate the constitution also,,,

your surrender is accepted,,,

LOL...

Itemized vehicles would not be in the founding documents. Where it says "army" it means "army". The Air Force--a different branch of the military--is different than the Army. However, if the Army wanted to have an air wing under it's command, that would be constitutional.

PS: The Constitution doesn't mention "military" either in Article 2, it says "army" and "navy". You should pick up a copy and read it sometime.

Your childish level of argument - common among your kind - is why we need to fill the SCOTUS seat ASAP, and drive the Democrats into the garbage masher of history, never to return.

The Army can re-absorb the Air Force, returning them to Army Air Corps status...and they can still operate semi-autonomously in the same way the Marine Corps does with the Navy.

I never said it was a problem. I just was pointing out that things blobbers like are unconstitutional if you live under the fantasy of a strict reading of the document. I like the air force, FEMA, Social Security, the National Parks service, the NEA....

I never said it was a problem. I just was pointing out that things blobbers like are unconstitutional if you live under the fantasy of a strict reading of the document. I like the air force, FEMA, Social Security, the National Parks service, the NEA....
the military is constitutional and so is the president appointing a SCOTUS

bat packing the court because your side lost an election is dirty dealings worthy of another ass whoopin,,,

“I like the air force, FEMA, Social Security, the National Parks service, the NEA....”
The problem is, you also “LIKE” forcing taxpayers to pay ShaQuita to to sit home and smoke week all day....you “LIKE” to force taxpayers to pay Guadalupe to invade our nation and run her baby factory to drop litters of filth in our laps.

bat packing the court because your side lost an election is dirty dealings worthy of another ass whoopin,,,
The Army and Navy are constitutional. The Air Force is not...if you use a strict reading of the Constitution.

Not sure what "bat packing" is...probably something to do with your mating rituals.

“I like the air force, FEMA, Social Security, the National Parks service, the NEA....”
The problem is, you also “LIKE” forcing taxpayers to pay ShaQuita to to sit home and smoke week all day....you “LIKE” to force taxpayers to pay Guadalupe to invade our nation and run her baby factory to drop litters of filth in our laps.

You like being a fucking idiot apparently. You've excelled at it.

The Army and Navy are constitutional. The Air Force is not...if you use a strict reading of the Constitution.

Not sure what "bat packing" is...probably something to do with your mating rituals.
wrong,,,

I would not issue any Executive Orders or issue any Signing Statements. And limit the number of Ivy League alumni to no more than 1% of the people I appointed to various government positions.

If I were president I would issue a moratorium on appointing any people to government positions who were graduates of Ivy League universities. I'm deeply concerned about the rise of elitism among appointed officials in our government.

And you don't need Ivy Leaguers to get well qualified people. Literally dozens of institutions of higher learning are considered equal to the Ivy League such as Georgetown, Duke, Notre Dame, USC, Caltech, University of Chicago.

I would certainly vote for that before I vote for any of the bullshit 'platforms' the Ds and Rs have put up recently even though I disagree with about half that list to a large degree.

If I were president I would issue a moratorium on appointing any people to government positions who were graduates of Ivy League universities. I'm deeply concerned about the rise of elitism among appointed officials in our government.

And you don't need Ivy Leaguers to get well qualified people. Literally dozens of institutions of higher learning are considered equal to the Ivy League such as Georgetown, Duke, Notre Dame, USC, Caltech, University of Chicago.
Is not the politicians we should be worried about..its the voter base that Mexicrats have manifested that should have us stressed the F out.

In answer to the question regarding the U.S. Air Force not being mentioned in the U.S. Constitution.

It isn't.

But it is clearly implied as being authorized in the same authorization that permits the U.S. Army. Remember that until after World War Two, the U.S. Air Force was actually a part of the U.S. Army (U.S. Army Air Force). In fact the USAAF was the largest air arm in terms of aircraft and personnel that the U.S. has ever (or will ever) have.
You're imagining the implication. A strict reading of the document does not authorize a space force, air force, national parks, or FEMA.

Oh lord...

You've gone from posting nonsense to silly nonsense

The Air Force grew out of "The Army Air Forces" of WWII. My Dad was a pilot.

Cool.

Doesn't make it constitutional now does it. Is there something in the Constitution that says "branches of the military that grow out of others are ok by us?"

Cool.

Doesn't make it constitutional now does it. Is there something in the Constitution that says "branches of the military that grow out of others are ok by us?"
It does, actually.

Cool.

It does, actually.
Feel free to cite it....

I'm sure it will come down to your interpretation of what you hope and dream it says...but it will be fun to destroy you again. So bring it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back