Zone1 If I were honest it would be Father, forgive me, I hate liberals...

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I need to be honest when i go to confession again, but somehow I doubt i will have the courage to say... OP title

Pray for me to have the courage.. because I really do, at this point, hate all of them...

I try to tell myself I should only hate what they do but ...

not there yet..

any advice you can offer would be appreciated..

I'm not a Christian, but one Jesus quote that stuck with me from Bible school is "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do".
i hate them

I pray for them but .. When I say I hate them this means;

they cannot be my friends until they give up their idiocy
they cannot even be near me if I have anything to say about it.

I forgive by praying for them... that's all I can do

also, i am mostly speaking of elite dims... the ones destroying our country... pushing baby murder...

I need to be honest when i go to confession again, but somehow I doubt i will have the courage to say... OP title
Pray for me to have the courage.. because I really do, at this point, hate all of them...
not there yet..
Maybe you should find out why you hate. Maybe ask the priest that.

I'll bet he can help.

Maybe you should find out why you hate. Maybe ask the priest that.

I'll bet he can help.
i hate evil

check that out some day...

People who don't hate babies being murdered, for example... not good people

not there yet..

They represent Satan. God understands. There. Feel better?

Leftists are certainly getting more vile and disgusting every day. That is for sure.
only a conservative understands my dilemma

I think my priest may also... I kind of trust him... which is weird bc I trust no one..

i hate them

I pray for them but .. When I say I hate them this means;

they cannot be my friends until they give up their idiocy
they cannot even be near me if I have anything to say about it.

I forgive by praying for them... that's all I can do

also, i am mostly speaking of elite dims... the ones destroying our country... pushing baby murder...
Hate and anger are very negative emotions. Try to focus on what they do, and not them personally, that's about all I can offer.

Hate and anger are very negative emotions. Try to focus on what they do, and not them personally, that's about all I can offer.
i have tried.. maybe I'm just in a bad mood... no patience for libs today.. Tomorrow I will be OK

just need to vent

Im a liberal the same way the Founders were liberal. Not the regressive illiberals we have today.
well, i wouldn't call them liberal by any definition but I do u/stand what u mean... the leftists gave up being liberal a long time ago... 80s?

Forum List

Back