"if I Were A Woman Over 50, I Wouldn't Need Gynecological Services..."

There's a war on women? Really? Then why aren't Republicans slaughtering them in droves? To use the word 'war' suggests there is violent hostility being directed at the female species.

If I were anyone with a brain, I would tell you immediately that there is no war on women. Those idiots who make comments like that are immediately disowned. This is something purely of your own invention.

But I couldn't help but notice how Republican women are treated by your party, I can list a slew of women that the Democrats have tried to shame and berate, Sarah Palin, Mia Love, Stacy Dash, Michele Bachmann; and then there are the two timers and perverts in your party who abuse and objectify women, like Anthony Wiener, John Edwards, Bob Filner, Steve Cohen, Bill Foster, Eliot Spitzer (who claims to be a 'feminist'), Albany, N.Y. assemblyman Vito Lopez, and Yolo County Sheriff Ed Prieto.

Anthony Weiner Admits to Having More Cybersex -- NYMag

Edwards Admits Sexual Affair Lied as Presidential Candidate - ABC News

Ex-staffer of San Diego mayor files sex harassment suit

Steve Cohen s Deleted State of the Union Tweets -- NYMag

Sources Spitzer used call-girl service at least 8 times - CNN.com

Lopez Resigns Amid Pressure - WSJ

Female deputy s suit accuses Yolo sheriff of sex harassment - Bee Local News - The Sacramento Bee
correct me if Im wrong but templar this isn't about Weiner why don't you take your words of wisdom to that post ... I'm sure they will be waiting with bated breath their for your words of wisdom there ...

I already posted my words of wisdom. You insist that Republicans are waging a war on women, I proved the exact opposite. You need to keep your stupid to yourself. Okay?

There's a war on women? Really? Then why aren't Republicans slaughtering them in droves? To use the word 'war' suggests there is violent hostility being directed at the female species.

If I were anyone with a brain, I would tell you immediately that there is no war on women. Those idiots who make comments like that are immediately disowned. This is something purely of your own invention.

But I couldn't help but notice how Republican women are treated by your party, I can list a slew of women that the Democrats have tried to shame and berate, Sarah Palin, Mia Love, Stacy Dash, Michele Bachmann; and then there are the two timers and perverts in your party who abuse and objectify women, like Anthony Wiener, John Edwards, Bob Filner, Steve Cohen, Bill Foster, Eliot Spitzer (who claims to be a 'feminist'), Albany, N.Y. assemblyman Vito Lopez, and Yolo County Sheriff Ed Prieto.

Female deputy s suit accuses Yolo sheriff of sex harassment - Bee Local News - The Sacramento Bee
correct me if Im wrong but templar this isn't about Weiner why don't you take your words of wisdom to that post ... I'm sure they will be waiting with bated breath their for your words of wisdom there ...

I already posted my words of wisdom. You insist that Republicans are waging a war on women, I proved the exact opposite. You need to keep your stupid to yourself. Okay?

your "words of wisdom"?!?!?!?

Interesting, but kind of old news. It's from January. I like fresh meat and veggies in my diet.
Democrats couldn't prove it last time so they will try again. Maybe they can breathe some life into it now.
hummm Benghazi seems to come to mind ... when Republicans are losing in the polls ether they try to scare you with the "terrorist will get ya" if you elect a democrat or Benghazi Benghazi, Benghazi .... oh well .... I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander ...

are you really going to compare these two as equal?
seriously. wow
yes I do ... you repub-lie-cans keep dragging up Benghazi .... when it has been drug through the mud for years ... Email after email ... all the emails that were passed about it were even given to the public ... yet not one bit of evidence of wrong doing ... you most of all Stephoney keep trying to drag it through the mud, because you don't have a leg to stand on and you think you do...

are you out of high school? grade school?
your posting aren't pretty, intelligent or impressive one bit
like always stephoney, you try to attack some one with fake facts then when you get nailed to the cross this is your typical come back .... translation you have a leg to stand ... on we get it

Listen carefully to what he says and study up. You might learn something and cease being the douche bag you are.

you didn't prove diddly Squat ..... all you posted is people having affairs thats not a war on women.... that's not any words of wisdom ... that's you showing us you don't know what the war on woman is about .... you think if your having sex with women other then your wife ... by doing that you're having a war on women ... stupid idiots, every where you go.... thats just doesn't float you moron

where is it in your proof ??? did you show us were women shouldn't make the same pay???? NOOOOOO !!!!! where in your post did you show where women were forced to have sex to further their Job... please show us where woman are told that they don't get full health care because they are women ... did ya show that one???? NOOOO!!!!! all you have show us here is women having sex not becausee they were being force ... you're a typical moronic
repub-lie-can ... clueless as can be

Listen carefully to what he says and study up. You might learn something and cease being the douche bag you are.

Weak sauce. Is that the best you have to offer? Not even an argument? Poor, poor, poor Rabbi.

well its obvious you don't have a clue either .... having sex with women isn't a war on women ... you republicans are all a like you haven't clue one....
taking away their right to choose ???? WAR ON WOMEN
denying them equal ,pay for equal work ???WAR ON WOMEN ...
telling them they can't have birth control paid for in their health care ??? WAR ON WOMEN .... telling them they can't run a company because they are women ???? WAR ON WOMEN .... you thinks its ok for you to tell a woman if they have sex with you you can get a head thats not a WAR ON WOMEN... that's why you morons are losing the womans vote .... you just think having sex with a women is a WAR ON WOMEN ...

you didn't prove diddly Squat ..... all you posted is people having affairs thats not a war on women.... that's not any words of wisdom ... that's you showing us you don't know what the war on woman is about .... you think if your having sex with women other then your wife ... by doing that you're having a war on women ... stupid idiots, every where you go.... thats just doesn't float you moron

where is it in your proof ??? did you show us were women shouldn't make the same pay???? NOOOOOO !!!!! where in your post did you show where women were forced to have sex to further their Job... please show us where woman are told that they don't get full health care because they are women ... did ya show that one???? NOOOO!!!!! all you have show us here is women having sex not becausee they were being force ... you're a typical moronic
I see you're still living up to your title as the undisputed dumbest liberal on USMB. Keep posting, I love laughing at your moronic posts. LOL

Weak sauce. Is that the best you have to offer? Not even an argument? Poor, poor, poor Rabbi.

what do you expect from a person who thinks Rick Perry is a good choice for governor or the president... doesn't say to much for the rabbi now does it

I see you're still living up to your title as the undisputed dumbest liberal on USMB. Keep posting, I love laughing at your moronic posts. LOL
and the boards Idiot arrives ... we all need a laugh at SJ still trying to best me and this is all he has....
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

and the boards Idiot arrives ... we all need a laugh at SJ still trying to best me and this is all he has....
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!
You're killin' me, Billy! Give us some more of those posts full of spelling and grammatical errors, I can't get enough of your stupidity. LOLOLOL

You're nothing but words. I never said anything about what pay women should get. Frankly it's irrelevant. You have Democratic politicians; the same ones fighting for women's rights, objectifying them, treating them as property instead of people, forcing themselves on women. You are too blind to see how poorly your own party treats women. Oh, I left one out actually, his name is Bill Clinton. He was the most noticeable figure to ever cheat on his wife as president.

And please, I am a lib-er-tar-ian. You are an ee-di-ot. Capische?

You're nothing but words. I never said anything about what pay women should get. Frankly it's irrelevant. You have Democratic politicians; the same ones fighting for women's rights, objectifying them, treating them as property instead of people, forcing themselves on women. You are too blind to see how poorly your own party treats women. Oh, I left one out actually, his name is Bill Clinton. He was the most noticeable figure to ever cheat on his wife as president.

And please, I am a lib-er-tar-ian. You are an ee-di-ot. Capische?
well thats nothing more then a ashamed republican and your post proved nothing ... but it has shown us your ignorance ... you keep trying maybe some day you'll get it...

You know the Democrat party is EMPTY of anything new but beating people over the head. when they have to take something as petty as this to make Republicans out to be SOMEONE to be scared of

You know the Democrat party is EMPTY of anything new but beating people over the head. when they have to take something as petty as this to make Republicans out to be SOMEONE to be scared of
and thats your biased opinion ... and when repub-lie-cans have to take something as serious as Benghazi and distort the facts to try and win a election, that tell us that repub-lie-cans will go to any extreme to win .... thats not petty thats horrific that a party would stoop so low to do that... which pretty much tells us what kind of person you are Stephoney

Forum List

Back