If I may have your attention

Winner.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHM8Y1B-GlA"]YouTube - Why gun amnesties cannot prevent mass murders.[/ame]

Sounds like a Brit to me.

Last edited:
Hey Seer, I read the first page of the link you provided. To make life easier on the mods just post all your threads in the conspiracy theory forum.

It is common for you citizen-slaves to irrationally dismiss My website as constituting a "conspiracy theory". However, it is NOT a conspiracy theory, nor do I claim that there are actual deliberate communicated plotting and scheming on a large scale.

There is no conspiracy claimed.

One reason why you label My website a conspiracy theory is simply because you find the Truth unbearable, and desperately want to dismiss the Truth. At the same time, you cannot rationally argue against Me because :-
1. I would win.
2. That would require you to consciously and rationally examine My Superior Truth-based arguments, defeating the mis-guided and deluded purpose you originally had.

1. You cannot advertise a website on this board. Only personal blogs.
2. You can remove it from your signature or I will.
3. I will win.

Hey Seer, I read the first page of the link you provided. To make life easier on the mods just post all your threads in the conspiracy theory forum.

It is common for you citizen-slaves to irrationally dismiss My website as constituting a "conspiracy theory". However, it is NOT a conspiracy theory, nor do I claim that there are actual deliberate communicated plotting and scheming on a large scale.

One reason why you label My website a conspiracy theory is simply because you find the Truth unbearable, and desperately want to dismiss the Truth. At the same time, you cannot rationally argue against Me because :-
1. I would win.
2. That would require you to consciously and rationally examine My Superior Truth-based arguments, defeating the mis-guided and deluded purpose you originally had.

3. I will win.

You cannot win. You can and will delete My signature, ban Me for no legitimate reason. But I have embraced the Truth, and you still have to look at yourself in the mirror and see what society tells you you are.

1. No, you are just looking for trouble because I represent Forbidden Truth. I am NOT advertising anything. I place that link because unlike most of you, I bother to provide in-depth information about My posts. My website simply reveals more about the posts I am making here. They are the SAME issues on the site that I discuss here. It is in effect a "blog" just using a URL website rather than a standard blog format.

2. I notice the abuse, and flame-bait here that is going completely unpunished. It is against the forum rules. So, perhaps you should clean house before going after Me.

3. Such efforts delight Me, because they absolutely prove Me right, they demonstrate that you hate Truth and it's messengers, and you will flush what dregs of honesty and integrity you might have left down the toilet because of Me.

So, I remain in Personal Untouchability. I am reveling in it. Meanwhile you live a lie. I win.

Last edited:

1. I would win.

3. I will win.

You cannot win. You can and will delete My signature, ban Me for no legitimate reason. But I have embraced the Truth, and you still have to look at yourself in the mirror and see what society tells you you are.

1. No, you are just looking for trouble because I represent Forbidden Truth. I am NOT advertising anything. I place that link because unlike most of you, I bother to provide in-depth information about My posts. My website simply reveals more about the posts I am making here. They are the SAME issues on the site that I discuss here. It is in effect a "blog" just using a URL website rather than a standard blog format.

2. I notice the abuse, and flame-bait here that is going completely unpunished. It is against the forum rules. So, perhaps you should clean house before going after Me.

3. Such efforts delight Me, because they absolutely prove Me right, they demonstrate that you hate Truth and it's messengers, and you will flush what dregs of honesty and integrity you might have left down the toilet because of Me.

So, I remain in Personal Untouchability. I am reveling in it. Meanwhile you live a lie. I win.

popcorn-sm.jpg

Good grief. There's a fucking typo on the first page of your site. You've lost that last shred of credibility that you didn't have.

Exactly how I can lose something I don't have? Of course, I have TOTAL credibility and legitimacy, and your lives and way of society have none.

The best you can do is argue I made a typo? Then you believe that My arguments are sound deep down. You just cannot accept them because they represent Truth.

I have yet to see you present any of these truths which you claim?

If you hold any truths lay them bare for all to see.

If its truth you really care about why make us go to your site to see them??

You need to search for My posts. I have started on three threads, but believe Me, this is just the beginning. Soon, the Truth will be detailed on these three threads I have selected.

You need to search for My posts. I have started on three threads, but believe Me, this is just the beginning. Soon, the Truth will be detailed on these three threads I have selected.

I just checked , this is your only thread.

You are a liar

1. I would win.

3. I will win.

Rule # 1:

I did not ask. You will NOT question any staff member concerning any decision made AS a staff member in a public forum on this board. IF you have a problem with a staff member's decision, you may PM a moderator or admin and RESPECTFULLY ask your question.

I am not in the business of banning people, so your little dissertation might sound all cool to you, but it's rather pointless. I sincerely have NO problem with allowing you to prove yourself an idiot.

If *I* have to remove your signature, you WILL accrue infraction points for being a pain in the ass. You don't run this board nor make the rules. I do. When in Rome, terral jr. ....

You are a liar

No, I did not lie to you. Of course I AM a liar, who isn't?

Now, I never said I started a NEW thread, I said I started ON a thread. Bold above : it shows you I have made posts IN threads.

Don't worry, you citizen-slaves are like that. You are not alone.

Good grief. There's a fucking typo on the first page of your site. You've lost that last shred of credibility that you didn't have.

Exactly how I can lose something I don't have? Of course, I have TOTAL credibility and legitimacy, and your lives and way of society have none.

The best you can do is argue I made a typo? Then you believe that My arguments are sound deep down. You just cannot accept them because they represent Truth.

You learn to spell and I'll be brave.

You're beginning to bore me.

You are a liar

There you go again with your over enthusiastic use of 'liar'. He has posted in several threads.... he may not have started them but he's been posting in them. Perhaps he misspoke, like Obama does. Or, does Obama lie?

Don't be a moron all your life truth. Please.

Okay, without searching all over,YOU POST the LINKS to the USMB threads you started or replied to in here, I may read them and decide if I believe them or not. then YOU continue posting THE truth, as you see it, and we'll all decide.
Didn't Muhammad and Jesus and a few others all say the same thing, that they only proclaim the absolute truth,follow me etc. BTW? Could it be that we have another messiah?

Personally, I think your in here just to pull everyones chains and stir up more merd. And I, as a newbie, really try to like everyone who comes in, really, but I am feeling 'strange vibes', and it isn't intestinal gas.

Last edited:

Okay, without searching all over,YOU POST the LINKS to the USMB threads you started or replied to in here, I may read them and decide if I believe them or not. then YOU continue posting THE truth, as you see it, and we'll all decide.
Didn't Muhammad and Jesus and a few others all say the same thing, that they only proclaim the absolute truth,follow me etc. BTW? Could it be that we have another messiah?

Personally, I think your in here just to pull everyones chains and stir up more merd. And I, as a newbie, really try to like everyone who comes in, really, but I am feeling 'strange vibes', and it isn't intestinal gas.

Click on his name. When his profile comes up, click on statistics (left-hand side just above VMs) then click on "find all posts by terral jr".

You are a liar

Jeez .... even when you're trying to be right you're f-ing wrong.:lol:

Forum List

Back