If i had the money i would move to Georgia

GMU's drunk early tonight. :alcoholic:
Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

You gotta put a char on that steak before you throw it in the oven!
I was following a specific video. His got the char but I am new to this type of cooking and my iron wasn't hot enough to start off.

A mistake that won't be repeated.

I haven't tried it with pork, but if you want the perfect steak, put it in the oven at 250 degrees for 30 to 40 mins. Then let it sit for 15 mins. And finally, put it in a hot iron skillet to sear. Best steak ever!

Someone has to stop the left from stealing ANOTHER election.
Sadly if it can happen in one state, it can happen in another. Isn't there an old saying about things not being in the same place twice?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Where did it happen in a FIRST state?
The person who started this chat said that they are going to move to Georgia so that what is going on now does not happen again which is what makes Georgia the first state. Therefore, if this situation happens again during the next election, it could always then take place in another state now that so many pairs of eyes are focused on Georgia.

God bless you and the chat starter always!!!

Holly

Someone has to stop the left from stealing ANOTHER election.
Sadly if it can happen in one state, it can happen in another. Isn't there an old saying about things not being in the same place twice?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Where did it happen in a FIRST state?
The person who started this chat said that they are going to move to Georgia so that what is going on now does not happen again which is what makes Georgia the first state. Therefore, if this situation happens again during the next election, it could always then take place in another state now that so many pairs of eyes are focused on Georgia.

God bless you and the chat starter always!!!

Holly

Nothing out of the ordinary happened in Georgia. The OP who suggested that is being dishonest.
And drunk.

^^^ Still, with all eyes on Georgia, if anything interesting takes place during the next election, I won't be surprised if it happens in one of the remaining 49 states if it doesn't happen in all of them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. First, of course, we have to get through the current election.......

^^^ Still, with all eyes on Georgia, if anything interesting takes place during the next election, I won't be surprised if it happens in one of the remaining 49 states if it doesn't happen in all of them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. First, of course, we have to get through the current election.......

The next election is only in Georgia. A runoff in early January. Two elections at the same time. No other states will be having elections as far as I know.

Those are already interesting in that there are Rump surrogates running around telling Republicans NOT TO VOTE, while Rump is supposedly coming down there to campaign FOR the Republicans. A mixed message if ever there was one.

Come on down. I like it here. Obviously MarcATL likes it here. Its a pity you missed the Covid break in Atlanta traffic.
I didn't realize you were a local neighbor.

Yes, I live in Decatur. I thought I had told you that. My mistake.
Moved to Dallas Ga. last December, from Maryland.

Love it here.
Georgians say Georgia is the biggest State east if the Mississippi, they forgot about Florida. I climbed to the top of Stone Mountain, the largest granite monolith, east of the Mississippi River. You can ride the cable car..
I've been spending most of the time in the mountains, around Helen and Ellijay. Mainly to find a good place for fishing and trails for the Jeep.

Keeping a safe distance from populated areas... The Covid thing.

When things settle down I'll head into the city and check out the sites. Including the Civil War museums and battlefields.

Stone Mountain is on my itinerary.

Thanks for the heads up.

Come on down. I like it here. Obviously MarcATL likes it here. Its a pity you missed the Covid break in Atlanta traffic.
I didn't realize you were a local neighbor.

Yes, I live in Decatur. I thought I had told you that. My mistake.
Moved to Dallas Ga. last December, from Maryland.

Love it here.
Georgians say Georgia is the biggest State east if the Mississippi, they forgot about Florida. I climbed to the top of Stone Mountain, the largest granite monolith, east of the Mississippi River. You can ride the cable car..
I've been spending most of the time in the mountains, around Helen and Ellijay. Mainly to find a good place for fishing and trails for the Jeep.

Keeping a safe distance from populated areas... The Covid thing.

When things settle down I'll head into the city and check out the sites. Including the Civil War museums and battlefields.

Stone Mountain is on my itinerary.

Thanks for the heads up.

I've been to Helen a lot. Used to go to the Nora Mill Granary there, load up on grits and sample their wondrous porridge. Waterwheel-turned mill operating the same way since 1876.

At Stone Mountain you can see the bas-relief carved into the rock, originally commissioned by the UDC as part of their tribute to the Klan and the Cult of the Lost Cause, when they hired Gutzon Borglum to do it. Borglum and the UDC had a falling-out and he split, went to South Dakota and carved Mount Rushmore. Borglum was an avid Klanner, and Stone Mountain is where the Klan was re-established, Thanksgiving night of 1915.

Forum List

Back