If i had the money i would move to Georgia

GMU's drunk early tonight. :alcoholic:
Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

Don't think I needs a "recipe" for "turning the oven on", thanks.
First thats an air fryer. Secondly it is the best pork chop you've ever had.

If that's an air fryer either you might wanna take it to a mechanic, or it's drunk.
There are different types of air fryers ya know. Just because it doesn't look like a plastic egg doesn't mean it isn't one.

My microwave bit the dust and I wanted to try something new. Only had it about a week but so far it's great.

Someone has to stop the left from stealing ANOTHER election.

Dems are too strong and entrenched. Better go with plan B to save the guns or it is all over. Dems own most everything. Do I have to list them for you?

I mean, it is commendable you want to fight and help. But time has to be used practically and realistically.

civil war LR CENSORED.jpg

Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

If that's an air fryer either you might wanna take it to a mechanic, or it's drunk.
There are different types of air fryers ya know. Just because it doesn't look like a plastic egg doesn't mean it isn't one.

My microwave bit the dust and I wanted to try something new. Only had it about a week but so far it's great.

Let's see a zoom-out shot. Never seen one turn red like that.

Air fryers are cool, I played with mine for a while, then I kinda forgot about it. It's on the counter, somewhere.

Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

Air fryers are cool, I played with mine for a while, then I kinda forgot about it. It's on the counter, somewhere.

Thats because in a typical air fryer the heating elements are hidden from view above the fans. This one functions more like a convection oven with the main fan in the rear and vented around the sides and top

Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

Thats because in a typical air fryer the heating elements are hidden from view above the fans. This one functions more like a convection oven with the main fan in the rear and vented around the sides and top

Ah, so what you have is a convection oven.

I was right. PAY UP. :deal:

Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

Collard Greens are a necessity in Georgia and they have to be boiled with fatback so your oven won't work.

Ain't no collard greens in there. Them's asparagus.
Asparagus is a tall moss, believe it or not. Cherokee Rose is the State Flower said a Cherokee woman.

Last edited:
Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

Ah, so what you have is a convection oven.

I was right. PAY UP. :deal:

View attachment 424441

Actually it does not do convection lol. Thats just the way it is built physically. I used the oven setting to heat the cast iron then air fry once the iron was up to temp.

Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

Collard Greens are a necessity in Georgia and they have to be boiled with fatback so your oven won't work.

Ain't no collard greens in there. Them's asparagus.
Asparagus is a tall moss, believe it or not.

Randy Asparagus?
1606958315308.png

Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

You gotta put a char on that steak before you throw it in the oven!
I was following a specific video. His got the char but I am new to this type of cooking and my iron wasn't hot enough to start off.

A mistake that won't be repeated.
View attachment 424447
It was still super delicious lol.

I also cooked it a bit too long but as stated I have never cooked a piece of meat like this before. I did 12 minutes total with one flip. Probably should have cut that back to 10 minutes.

Come on down. I like it here. Obviously MarcATL likes it here. Its a pity you missed the Covid break in Atlanta traffic.
I didn't realize you were a local neighbor.

Yes, I live in Decatur. I thought I had told you that. My mistake.
Moved to Dallas Ga. last December, from Maryland.

Love it here.
Georgians say Georgia is the biggest State east if the Mississippi, they forgot about Florida. I climbed to the top of Stone Mountain, the largest granite monolith, east of the Mississippi River. You can ride the cable car..

Cooking not drinking

View attachment 424430

View attachment 424429

Recipe available

You gotta put a char on that steak before you throw it in the oven!
I was following a specific video. His got the char but I am new to this type of cooking and my iron wasn't hot enough to start off.

A mistake that won't be repeated.
View attachment 424447
It was still super delicious lol.

I also cooked it a bit too long but as stated I have never cooked a piece of meat like this before. I did 12 minutes total with one flip. Probably should have cut that back to 10 minutes.

If you put a hard char on before the oven you seal in those juices (and activate whatever rub you use). Last few minutes, chuck a big slab of garlic butter on there and - boom!

Come on down. I like it here. Obviously MarcATL likes it here. Its a pity you missed the Covid break in Atlanta traffic.
I didn't realize you were a local neighbor.

Yes, I live in Decatur. I thought I had told you that. My mistake.
Moved to Dallas Ga. last December, from Maryland.

Love it here.
Georgians say Georgia is the biggest State east if the Mississippi, they forgot about Florida. I climbed to the top of Stone Mountain, the largest granite monolith, east of the Mississippi River. You can ride the cable car..

Walking inside the Gold Dome is cool if you like Confederate memoranda, State Capitol. in Atlanta.. WT Sherman burned Atlanta.

Forum List

Back