If Hillary were President...

Augustine_

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2019
Nunya
...would American citizens still be allowed to leave the country; a privilege that Trump has lost us?

Discuss

wQ8LcSs.png

I would probably jump the fence and go to Mexico if that bag was Prez.
She actually would have been impeached.
The USA wouldn’t be split by racist hatred if that intelligent women with class was president, that’s certain. Only a cheating trump and friends and their foreign friends made sure thousands die every week, because of magical thinking.
The virus will magically go away. Tragic.

The USA wouldn’t be split by racist hatred if that intelligent women with class was president, that’s certain. Only a cheating trump and friends and their foreign friends made sure thousands die every week, because of magical thinking.
Have you injected the clorox yet ?
It really works.;)Trust me.

...would American citizens still be allowed to leave the country; a privilege that Trump has lost us?

Discuss

wQ8LcSs.png
We would almost certainly be allowed to travel, but that's a different story.

Hillary would have locked us down from the federal level, granted, but some 66 percent of cases in New York back in April were people that had been locking down, so that would have done only so much. Coupled with the fact that, with a "immigration restrictions = racism!" democrat in office, the travel ban on China would've been avoided for as long as the WHO told us it wouldn't help, we would've had normal travel with the epicenter up until probably mid March. I also don't believe that she would have reacted any more quickly. Given how much Chinese ass the Clintons have kissed while in office, I HIGHLY doubt that Hillary would've bucked the narrative coming out of China and the WHO in mid January that Covid19 wasn't transmissible between humans, and nothing major would have been done on our end until that rumor had been so thoroughly debunked that even those two sources had to admit what they were looking at.

Stricter lockdown policies would probably cut back the numbers to some degree in my opinion, though whether or not that would be worth the cost of setting the precedent for the federal government to shut down state economies over a threat of completely unknown proportions is a different conversation. On the other hand, the extra wait that would likely have occurred before the alarm was sounded in the US, and the extra lag time that would undoubtedly have occurred on the travel restrictions would, IMO, probably cancel out any mitigating effect that a more authoritarian federal lockdown might have had.

That said, with Hillary in office, the MSM position on the Covid19 numbers would be reversed. In stead of fear mongering, they'd be questioning whether numbers were being artificially inflated in red states in an attempt to throw shade on Hill-Dawg's leadership, and I suspect the word "treasonous" would be regularly applied, by the media, to sources of those numbers that mainstream dems found suspicious. On top of that, the lefty media outlets all over Europe wouldn't hate us for voting in a president whose politics run contrary to their own, and that, IMO, would make all the difference in the world in terms of their decision to ban or not ban US travelers.

Discuss

wQ8LcSs.png

You understand even a WHITTLE TINSY BIT about world-wide pandemics?? HOPING you're not as dense as your OPost...

If Hillary hadn't cut off travel during a massive unprotected pandemic, she'd be in clear violation of her oath of office... And WhyTF are you STILL worshipping that excuse making political creature?

I would probably jump the fence and go to Mexico if that bag was Prez.
She actually would have been impeached.

Great parody post!!!!

What has Hillary got to do with Anything going on right now? more magical thinking? no one knows what kind of president she would have been because she lost the election, get a new drum.

She'll have her chance later this year.

Democrats know no other candidate. The elite let you drones think Biden will be on the ballot but deep down inside, where the elites can't see, you know he'll be an Alzheimer's Safe Place before then.

Forum List

Back