If Hillary has Parkinson's, is she fit to be president?

If Hillary has Parkinson's, is she fit to be president?

• Yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
September should be Parkinson's disease awareness month. It is a terrible disease. The thing I noticed in the Sept. 11 viral video was her rigid upper body which is called a Parkinson's freeze episode. Apparently a flashlight shined on the floor or ground is used to guide someone out of a freeze, and there are other techniques to help a patient get out of the freeze, but these were not used. She is definitely physically unfit to be employed in any position that involves other people.

Does anyone believe that a person with Parkinson's can and/or should be in the office of president?

This doctor in the video says no. I don't know that I've heard of a doctor saying yes. I do know of survey having 70 percent of doctors questioning her ability just based upon cursory information. And then they also say that not enough has been presented at that.

The most celebrated republican President was a man in the grips of alzheimers. So why not?

So you think that is the criteria for a sound president? Because it happened before? Why not is because Alzheimer patients have Swiss cheese brains. Parts are missing.

In all seriousness, it's about a 98 percent chance that Hillary has Parkinson's.
Based on what? Your wishful thinking? No doctor with an ounce of ethics would say that without examining her personally and you're not a doctor, so the OP is worthless.

You can speculate based on what you have seen. If you come upon someone passed out in their car with a needle in their arm, without examining that person, or lab tests, you can still surmise that that person shot up.

So you think that is the criteria for a sound president? Because it happened before? Why not is because Alzheimer patients have Swiss cheese brains. Parts are missing.

Trump clearly shows signs of that, which should worry everyone. He stammers, freezed, repeates himself, forgets things, talks like a second grader.

Now Clinton, she's sharp as a tack, obviously no neurological or mental problems.

And the people diagnosing Clinton with Parkinsons, they also show definite signs of senility and diminished mental capacity.

Trump clearly shows signs of that, which should worry everyone. He stammers, freezed, repeates himself, forgets things, talks like a second grader.

Now Clinton, she's sharp as a tack, obviously no neurological or mental problems.

And the people diagnosing Clinton with Parkinsons, they also show definite signs of senility and diminished mental capacity.
she is no sharper than the other old fart running......they are both showing signs of being old....probably to old for this job which is incredibly stressful.....and the real stress hasnt even begun yet.....

In all seriousness, it's about a 98 percent chance that Hillary has Parkinson's.
Based on what? Your wishful thinking? No doctor with an ounce of ethics would say that without examining her personally and you're not a doctor, so the OP is worthless.

Actually, a doctor with a conscious would examine the known symptoms and come to that conclusion because it is our duty to vet our potential president as citizens. If you want to talk ethics, how about we talk about Hillary possibly infecting a child with pneumonia.

Does anyone believe that a person with Parkinson's can and/or should be in the office of president?

This doctor in the video says no. I don't know that I've heard of a doctor saying yes. I do know of survey having 70 percent of doctors questioning her ability just based upon cursory information. And then they also say that not enough has been presented at that.

The most celebrated republican President was a man in the grips of alzheimers. So why not?

None of the libtards have even voted yes. They're waiting 'til it officially comes out (not that it will) before taking that stand.

No doctor with an ounce of ethics would say that without examining her personally and you're not a doctor, so the OP is worthless.
Actually, a doctor with a conscious would examine the known symptoms and come to that conclusion because it is our duty to vet our potential president as citizens. If you want to talk ethics, how about we talk about Hillary possibly infecting a child with pneumonia.
Well I would hope the doctor is conscious, though I am worried about those who subscribe to every fantasy that comes down the pike. I was talking medical ethics, but as usual you always deflect when shown the inanity of your positions. Deplorable!

No doctor with an ounce of ethics would say that without examining her personally and you're not a doctor, so the OP is worthless.
Well I would hope the doctor is conscious, though I am worried about those who subscribe to every fantasy that comes down the pike. I was talking medical ethics, but as usual you always deflect when shown the inanity of your positions. Deplorable!

You weren't talking medical ethics. You were talking out of your ass. Medical experts give professional opinions on public figures all the time; this is not new. Nor is it frowned upon. And I didn't deflect whatsoever. I cited the medical diagnosis of the candidate and the candidate's subsequent actions. You cannot justify her unethical actions, so you have to pretend something else is going on.

None of the libtards have even voted yes. They're waiting 'til it officially comes out (not that it will) before taking that stand.
Don't like to encourage the conspiracy theorists. Before you know it they're thinking they're people.

Well, you're the one going against prominent medical experts. I think you're the conspiracy theorist. You present no answer for the tremors, seizures, loss of balance, coughing fits, etc. It's all just happenstance or needs no explanation is your underlying assertion.

Forum List

Back