If Hillary had won

Did you ever find those two MAGA-hat wearing thugs in Chicago?

NOt my job... Looks like the CPD is trying to frame a brother... but even the prosecutor wasn't going for it.
You don't care about MAGA supporter s beating up black fags in your own back yard? What kind of sick person are you?! What about the next black fag who gets beat up by the same thugs?

Exactly what Big Ears did, yet you love him. WTF dude

Are you God's own special retard. Obama got rid of the Bush tax giveaways to the rich, toughened regulations on Wall Street and got serious about controlling the Trillion Dollar Deficits Bush left him.

And the economy started booming th when he implemented his policies.

Um, no it was booming long before he got there. You just didn't notice because you couldn't see past, "OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!"

Are you God's own special retard. Obama got rid of the Bush tax giveaways to the rich, toughened regulations on Wall Street and got serious about controlling the Trillion Dollar Deficits Bush left him.

Um, no it was booming long before he got there. You just didn't notice because you couldn't see past, "OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!"
Damn Joe, you really aren't this dumb. BO EXTENDED W's tax cuts. Bailed out the banks and big corps, while fucking the poor and middle class.

BO sucked just like W.

Damn Joe, you really aren't this dumb. BO EXTENDED W's tax cuts. Bailed out the banks and big corps, while fucking the poor and middle class.

BO sucked just like W.

You mean he did what he had to do to keep the economy from collapsing... wow.

The real thing was, after 8 years of dumb policies, W actually came around when it reached a crisis.

BO sucked just like W.

The real thing was, after 8 years of dumb policies, W actually came around when it reached a crisis.
lol. yeah the great messiah always gets the benefit of doubt, but not that fucking trump.

partisans...UGH!!!

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?
Either way, im glad that bitch didnt win
hillary-clinton-the-first-woman-ever-to-lose-two-national-6923238.png

hillary-clinton-reason-lost-election-reason.jpg

The media wouldnt have to make things up about her.
The economy would have taken a turn down
She would open boarders and come up with new gun laws and bans and spend spwnd spend.
Vodka shipments to the white house would cost millions over her 4 years

lol. yeah the great messiah always gets the benefit of doubt, but not that fucking trump.

partisans...UGH!!!

Yes, you get credit when you actually do something as opposed to when you just inherit something. Trump was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

Obama took a 10% unemployment rate and got it down to 4%. The only comparable case I can find is FDR, who had 25% unemployment and brought it down to 1.2%, but that took a major war. Far better than Clinton or Reagan.... but those guys were white.

Compare Today's Unemployment with the Past

partisans...UGH!!!

Yes, you get credit when you actually do something as opposed to when you just inherit something. Trump was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

Obama took a 10% unemployment rate and got it down to 4%. The only comparable case I can find is FDR, who had 25% unemployment and brought it down to 1.2%, but that took a major war. Far better than Clinton or Reagan.... but those guys were white.

Compare Today's Unemployment with the Past
So let me get this right. BO gets credit for lowering unemployment over his eight years, while bailing out the extreme wealthy and doubling the national debt, but Trump who has lowered it further after just two years while deficit spending just like Barry, gets no credit.

Do you really believe the shit you post?

Ah, yes, the 1,008,956th appearance of your skin color obsession. You do realize that your projection problem doesn't help your argument, right?

So let me get this right. BO gets credit for lowering unemployment over his eight years, while bailing out the extreme wealthy and doubling the national debt, but Trump who has lowered it further after just two years while deficit spending just like Barry, gets no credit.

Well, yes... it's too bad you don't understand much of it.

So... Obama inherited a war and a recession and ran up Trillion dollar deficits... He raised taxes on the rich by letting the Bush Giveaways expire, imposed some fiscal discipline, and most importantly the economy recovered so we were only down to half-Trillion dollar deficits.. Oh, yeah, and he ended Bush's pointless wars. Mostly.

Trump inherits a good economy... All he has to do is NOT fuck it up with irresponsible tax cuts and foolish deregulation... and, oh, no, wait, he did exactly that, and we are all just waiting for the recession to come because we all know it will.

Ah, yes, the 1,008,956th appearance of your skin color obsession. You do realize that your projection problem doesn't help your argument, right?

Your denial doesn't help yours. I mean, I realize that the Negro in the White House made you all crazy... but when you "elected" (not really) Trump, we didn't realize it involved self-harm.

Well, yes... it's too bad you don't understand much of it.

So... Obama inherited a war and a recession and ran up Trillion dollar deficits... He raised taxes on the rich by letting the Bush Giveaways expire, imposed some fiscal discipline, and most importantly the economy recovered so we were only down to half-Trillion dollar deficits.. Oh, yeah, and he ended Bush's pointless wars. Mostly.

Trump inherits a good economy... All he has to do is NOT fuck it up with irresponsible tax cuts and foolish deregulation... and, oh, no, wait, he did exactly that, and we are all just waiting for the recession to come because we all know it will.

Your denial doesn't help yours. I mean, I realize that the Negro in the White House made you all crazy... but when you "elected" (not really) Trump, we didn't realize it involved self-harm.
Obama was a psychopath, just like W. Both mass murdering elitists who worked diligently to enrich their wealthy donors. Dumbass partisans can never see the truth.

Obama was a psychopath, just like W. Both mass murdering elitists who worked diligently to enrich their wealthy donors. Dumbass partisans can never see the truth.

Really? Who did Obama "Mass murder"?

This should be amusing.
As I thought Joe, you aren't informed. Your Beloved Messiah saw to it that Libya and Syria had revolutions that caused thousands of deaths. He continued the war in Afghanistan and helped the Saudis mass murder in Yemen. He armed ISIS causing many more deaths. Then he gave automatic weapons to the drug cartels, who used them to murder who knows how many.

That's thing about you kooky leftists...you know W was a mass murderer, but have no clue about your Messiah. I guess it is the consequence of consuming ONLY DNCMSM.

BO sucked just like W.

Dumbass Joe you are always confused about this.

The economy was doing fine for six years under W until that filthy ass 2007 Democrat controlled congress took over with leadership like Barney Queerboy.

That Democrat Congress was so incompetent and corrupt that it couldn't handle the CRA chickens coming home to roost even though Bush had warned them.

Then after that you had that dumbass Obama being elected and eight more years of failure with increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt and dismal economic growth.

You idiot Moon Bats do things like blame the collapse on things like Bush's tax cuts even though Obama extended them and then you wonder why we ridicule you for being morons.

You beaucoupe dinky dau.

As I thought Joe, you aren't informed. Your Beloved Messiah saw to it that Libya and Syria had revolutions that caused thousands of deaths.

those revolutions were going to happen regardless of what we did. Is this really the best you got?

The economy was doing fine for six years under W until that filthy ass 2007 Democrat controlled congress took over with leadership like Barney Queerboy.

Um, no, it really wasn't. W had no idea what the fuck he was doing, he ran up more debt and let the banks do whatever they wanted, that's why we had a recession. and now Trump is doing the exact same thing.

Wow, you guys live in your own reality.... which I guess you need to be to keep rationalizing your racism or thank a black guy for saving your ass.

As I thought Joe, you aren't informed. Your Beloved Messiah saw to it that Libya and Syria had revolutions that caused thousands of deaths.

those revolutions were going to happen regardless of what we did. Is this really the best you got?

Um, no, it really wasn't. W had no idea what the fuck he was doing, he ran up more debt and let the banks do whatever they wanted, that's why we had a recession. and now Trump is doing the exact same thing.

Wow, you guys live in your own reality.... which I guess you need to be to keep rationalizing your racism or thank a black guy for saving your ass.
Come on Joe. I know you aren’t this stupid.

This from the hard left LA Times spells out the truth. Accept it. Your Messiah was no different from the war criminal dumbass W.

President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war

But Obama leaves a very different legacy as he prepares to hand his commander-in-chief responsibilities to Donald Trump.

U.S. military forces have been at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan

President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

JESUS CHRIST I WANT THIS BITCH LOCKED UP!

Forum List

Back