If Hillary had won

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?
Either way, im glad that bitch didnt win
hillary-clinton-the-first-woman-ever-to-lose-two-national-6923238.png

hillary-clinton-reason-lost-election-reason.jpg

Yea, they probably would be making shit up about her and other Libs. Sadly, IMO that is what most media outlets have become, propaganda generation centers filtered with half truths?
Our political climate is that of a third world country. Sad.

lol this from the guy who said yesterday we should restore the right of individuals and businesses to racially discriminate.

Of course they would.

No they wouldn't. And for sure, there wouldn't be as many of them doing it.

I'm about fed up with the media here. Just give us the god damned news.

Of course they would. Hacks only care about having their biases confirmed. They like to pretend only the coverage from the other side is unfair and slanted.
I don't remember conservatives running around in pussy hats, screaming at the sky. Lol

Besides nothing, what does that have to do with media coverage?

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?

Yea, they probably would be making shit up about her and other Libs. Sadly, IMO that is what most media outlets have become, propaganda generation centers filtered with half truths?

lol this from the guy who said yesterday we should restore the right of individuals and businesses to racially discriminate.
damn strait

You're kidding right? Fox and Britefart would be on her with fake news like a cheap suit - Same as they were during 8 long years under Obama and same as their continued Hillary obsession even though she lost.

Last edited:

damn strait

Which means that you're more suited to be in a third world country.

Russia bots are still hard at work sending out biased news and I have seen those links show up on forums.. Trump loves to blame the democrats, CNN or other outlets. Why didn't he mention Russian Bots?

Again He favors Russia over Americans.

We've got a few Putin trolls right here in River City my friend :cool-45:

Blind partisans have convinced themselves that only their side is treated so bitterly unfair.

damn strait

Which means that you're more suited to be in a third world country.
There is freedom and equality in a third world country? o_O

I marvel at this devout tribalism.

No, you are!

No, you are!

No. No. No. YOU ARE!

Meanwhile the political elites continue to rape us. Fucking idiots.

Barack Hussein Obama was, without any doubt whatsoever, the biggest piece of shit to ever be President.

Crooked Hillary was, without any doubt whatsoever, the biggest piece of shit to ever run for President.

That is saying a lot considering the runner up in both categories is Slick Willy.

Try and hold something back for tomorrow. :D

I marvel at this devout tribalism.

No, you are!

No, you are!

No. No. No. YOU ARE!

Meanwhile the political elites continue to rape us. Fucking idiots.

Psst.

Trump's not really a Republican politician. ;)

Try and hold something back for tomorrow. :D
what you talking bout?

Tomorrow is the anniversary of 1/20/2017 :coffee:

I'll be compiling some things. :D

i.e.: "Inauguration day rioters, where are they now?"
ahhhh lol

of course we should do so. If I have a business, the right is mine to do business with whom I choose, not with the customer to demand I do business with them. That's just common sense..

of course we should do so. If I have a business, the right is mine to do business with whom I choose, not with the customer to demand I do business with them. That's just common sense..
Bullshit you racist. People have a RIGHT to your private property!

Of course they would.

No they wouldn't. And for sure, there wouldn't be as many of them doing it.

I'm about fed up with the media here. Just give us the god damned news.

how dare they tell the truth about Donald. and given that the press spent years spreading GOP BS about benghaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and :rolleyes: emails, I'm pretty sure they'd be up her butt, too.

the difference, of course, is she wouldn't be sabotaging our system of government or embarrassing us or giving out "fake news" awards like the orange sociopath.

Forum List

Back