If Hillary had won

Of course they would.

No they wouldn't. And for sure, there wouldn't be as many of them doing it.

I'm about fed up with the media here. Just give us the god damned news.

Of course they would. Hacks only care about having their biases confirmed. They like to pretend only the coverage from the other side is unfair and slanted.

Here's what we know

90% + unfavorable coverage of Trump from MSM (minus Fox)

Fox NEVER gave Obama 90% negative coverage. So we could extrapolate and say it is unlikely they would have given Hillary 90% negative coverage.

I hate it for you, but liberal media is way more dishonest than Fox News

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?
Either way, im glad that bitch didnt win
hillary-clinton-the-first-woman-ever-to-lose-two-national-6923238.png

hillary-clinton-reason-lost-election-reason.jpg

That you even have to ask is not a good indication of your intellect.
Classic never ending drone remark.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

It's a mentally retarded question because the rightwing propaganda machine CONTINUES to attack HRC obsessively even though she DIDN"T WIN.

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?

let me know when fox and breitbart stop making shit up.

:lol:
2nd programmed drone...

Regressive liberal ROE

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars

The more you read and hear of abuses, and see the extent to which the Democrats have been pushed left, as scary as this sounds I don't think it is a stretch to consider that your Republic would have been in deep trouble had she won.

Nice ass kiss of the RWnuts around here, but can you back that up with evidence?

Of course not. That's an absurd suggestion. I can't back that up any more than you can back up that she would be the greatest president in history.

Why the need to be intellectually dishonest? I've argued why I believe she would be a horrible president, can you argue why you think she would have been so good?

Of course they would.

Of course they would. Hacks only care about having their biases confirmed. They like to pretend only the coverage from the other side is unfair and slanted.
I don't remember conservatives running around in pussy hats, screaming at the sky. Lol

The more you read and hear of abuses, and see the extent to which the Democrats have been pushed left, as scary as this sounds I don't think it is a stretch to consider that your Republic would have been in deep trouble had she won.

Nice ass kiss of the RWnuts around here, but can you back that up with evidence?

Of course not. That's an absurd suggestion. I can't back that up any more than you can back up that she would be the greatest president in history.

Why the need to be intellectually dishonest? I've argued why I believe she would be a horrible president, can you argue why you think she would have been so good?

When did I ever claim she'd be the greatest president in history, fucktard?

We told these stupid Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate. Corrupt as hell and more baggage than Delta Airlines. An absolute piece of shit in every way you can imagine. Even married to a piece of shit.

They wouldn't listen because they were hell bent on getting their Libtard bitch.

She ran on a platform to increase taxes, demonize the NRA, have open borders and bring in a million goddamn Muslims. How could anybody win with a stupid Moon Bat platform like that?

They paid the price. Bad for them but good for America. MAGA Baby!

Of course they would.

I don't remember conservatives running around in pussy hats, screaming at the sky. Lol

You voted for a fucking Birther.

Russia bots are still hard at work sending out biased news and I have seen those links show up on forums.. Trump loves to blame the democrats, CNN or other outlets. Why didn't he mention Russian Bots?

Again He favors Russia over Americans.

And democrats favor illegals over US citizens.

Deep trouble? The world now views us as the new North Korea.

Of course they would.

It was your guy Obama that gave him to us, congratulations.

Of course they would.

so did hillary voters

Yea, they probably would be making shit up about her and other Libs. Sadly, IMO that is what most media outlets have become, propaganda generation centers filtered with half truths?

We told these stupid Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate. Corrupt as hell and more baggage than Delta Airlines. An absolute piece of shit in every way you can imagine. Even married to a piece of shit.

They wouldn't listen because they were hell bent on getting their Libtard bitch.

She ran on a platform to increase taxes, demonize the NRA, have open borders and bring in a million goddamn Muslims. How could anybody win with a stupid Moon Bat platform like that?

They paid the price. Bad for them but good for America. MAGA Baby!

1. The NRA? The NRA that is now being investigated for taking Russian money for Trump's campaign? That NRA?

2. Trump paid 25 MILLION DOLLARS to the victims of Trump University. Nothing HRC has ever done has matched that.

Yea, they probably would be making shit up about her and other Libs. Sadly, IMO that is what most media outlets have become, propaganda generation centers filtered with half truths?
Our political climate is that of a third world country. Sad.

Of course they would.

so did hillary voters

Speaking of lying about HRC...

Forum List

Back