If Hillary Bows Out, Who Have The Dems Got?

It's beginning to look like Jeb Bush will be our next President. He's not perfect, but will be a vast improvement over anything the lying, dumbass democrats nominate!

Almost the entire Democrat party is waiting for Hillary to announce. Big donors are holding off donating to any other candidate because they expect she'll run.
What if she doesn't? Who is the front runner after Hillary? Who unites the Democrats and offers a prospect for a win in 2016?

If Hillary bows out? That's like asking what we will do if the sun does not come up in the morning.

Silly goose. Even if she dies she will find a way to claw her way out of the grave and into the Oval Office.

The Democrats ran Mel Carnahan for Senator from MO. And he actually won, despite having died in a plane crash some time earlier. Ashcroft could easily have fought it in the courts but graciously bowed out. I remember th last time a Democrat did that. OK, so I dont.

Almost the entire Democrat party is waiting for Hillary to announce. Big donors are holding off donating to any other candidate because they expect she'll run.
What if she doesn't? Who is the front runner after Hillary? Who unites the Democrats and offers a prospect for a win in 2016?
Supposedly #2 banana is Elizabeth Warren. That's what the pundits have been saying. No one even mentions Joe <chuckle>

These 2 years out predictions always end up making people look like fools.

National name recognition isn't required 2 years before the campaign season starts. You'd think you guys would have learned that in 2008.

Everyone who followed politics knew who Obama was. The question is if Hilary doesn't run what Democrat can burst on the scene and become a presidential candidate, he/she doesn't necessarily have to have name recognition at this point.

They've got ethically challenged, non accomplished drones whose main claim to the title is their ability to wage race and class war.
They've got nothing. It's a laugh. Remember for years on these boards the Left taunted the Republicans with "who have you got"? Now we have a seasoned cadre of accomplished, smart and articulate politiicians while they've got Hillary.

Really? Who?

No, seriously, who do you have.

Jabba the Hutt and his Bridge Scandal?

Jeb hoping people are too dumb to remember what foul-ups his father and brother were?

Rand Paul and his whacky?

Now, for the democrats-

First, you have Joe Biden. Every sitting VP who has sought the nomination since 1960 has gotten it. Sorry, I know you guys underestimate Biden, but he totally spanked Ryan in 2012.

Andrew Cuomo- Governor of a major state with a good family name.

Martin O'Malley - Strong advocate for liberalism.

Mark Warner - Senator from VA, important swing state.

I could go on, but the big problem the GOP has is not the name on the top of the ballot, it's the demographics.

The Democratic Candidate hasn't polled below 49% in the last five elections. Which means short of stealing the election again, the GOP has to pretty much do everything perfect to deny them that last 1%.

On the other hand, the GOP has only topped 50% in one election in those five. And that was a case where they had EVERYTHING in their favor- Incumbency, an ongoing war that hadn't turned unpopular yet, a decent economy, a weak, vacillating opponent.

I'd be really surprised if Hillary ran, considering she's just never excited voters. Elizabeth Warren vs Rand Paul - now THOSE would be some debates! But I doubt we'll see either of them, either. And Jeb Bush? As if America is going to elect a Bush a third time. I don't think either party has a candidate who is both "electable" and a real leader.

No, imo the only thing that can be predicted about the 2016 election right now with any likelihood is record-low voter turnout. But then, I'm feeling pretty cynical about it all

Maybe Obama will run for a third term. :D

That would scare some of you more than Hillary running even..

And that wouldn't scare you??

Liberals just worship their masters.

They've got ethically challenged, non accomplished drones whose main claim to the title is their ability to wage race and class war.
They've got nothing. It's a laugh. Remember for years on these boards the Left taunted the Republicans with "who have you got"? Now we have a seasoned cadre of accomplished, smart and articulate politiicians while they've got Hillary.

Really? Who?

No, seriously, who do you have.

Jabba the Hutt and his Bridge Scandal?

Jeb hoping people are too dumb to remember what foul-ups his father and brother were?

Rand Paul and his whacky?

Now, for the democrats-

First, you have Joe Biden. Every sitting VP who has sought the nomination since 1960 has gotten it. Sorry, I know you guys underestimate Biden, but he totally spanked Ryan in 2012.

Andrew Cuomo- Governor of a major state with a good family name.

Martin O'Malley - Strong advocate for liberalism.

Mark Warner - Senator from VA, important swing state.

I could go on, but the big problem the GOP has is not the name on the top of the ballot, it's the demographics.

The Democratic Candidate hasn't polled below 49% in the last five elections. Which means short of stealing the election again, the GOP has to pretty much do everything perfect to deny them that last 1%.

On the other hand, the GOP has only topped 50% in one election in those five. And that was a case where they had EVERYTHING in their favor- Incumbency, an ongoing war that hadn't turned unpopular yet, a decent economy, a weak, vacillating opponent.

2n711c0.jpg

He would have to ignore the Constitution.
Wait, it hasn't stopped him before! Do you really think he'd win? People are sick of his crap, you libs don't realize that most people are not that married to ideology.

You might as well elect the easter bunny. There would be more dignity in doing so rather than creating a de facto blood line imperial monarchy that goes Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Sorry ass Kenyen, Sorry ass Kenyan, and then Clinton or Bush, Bush. Clinton wouldn't survive 2 terms but there will eventually be Chelsea or maybe her Goldman Sach's Satan spawned hooved little hose beast in 2050 something!

Last edited:

It's Joe Biden's turn to be president.

It's Joe Biden's turn to be president.

Ok it's comedy time. Cool.

Forum List

Back