If Graham-Cassidy isn't a purely partisan healthcare bill, I don't know what is

Take a look at the "winners and losers" by state if the Graham-Cassidy plan for gutting O-care passes.

1505905475_Fig1.jpg

us-election-map.jpg

By and large, there are a few exceptions, what the bill does is reduce funding to places where larger quantities of people live and increase it in places where fewer people live. It also "conveniently" happens that the lower population areas that will see increased funding are also "red states." (Though Trump won PA, MI, and WI, on the basis of one election cycle, it's hard to consider them "red" more so than, at best, "purple." That's why I used the 2012 "party" map.)

Who is it that's always complaining about redistributions of income and resources? I'll bet "dollars to donuts" those very same people don't much mind redistribution when it benefits their locality.

Interesting, since the CBO has not scored it yet.

The Republicans don't want a CBO score because they know what the result will be. More people losing coverage.
there is no way to get a positive CBO score. what is the CBO score with the failing obummerfail? it's all guesses. wow. about 25 million without coverage today? yep

BTW, before obummerfail only 12% were without coverage. it got worse under obummerfail. what did the CBO call out back then?

Bullshit. More people got covered under Obamacare. It did not get worse. Quite lying.

the problem with obamacare is the young healthy person pays for the 40 year old cancer patient. healthy people pay for folks who are sick.
Be that as it may, this thread isn't about O-care. It's about the Graham-Cassidy bill. Have you something of substance to say about the Graham-Cassidy bill?

the problem with obamacare is the young healthy person pays for the 40 year old cancer patient. healthy people pay for folks who are sick.
Be that as it may, this thread isn't about O-care. It's about the Graham-Cassidy bill. Have you something of substance to say about the Graham-Cassidy bill?

Anything would be better than OhbummerCare.

One something I would be okay with just outright eliminating health insurance.

Yeah, great idea! Until you need it!

It works for me either way, need care or not. Do you really think I made that statement without considering what it entailed?

It works for me either way, need care or not. Do you really think I made that statement without considering what it entailed?

Judging from your past performance and tons of evidence that you never think things through, absolutely!

Judging from your past performance and tons of evidence that you never think things through, absolutely!
Well, you just keep thinking that....

Well, you just keep thinking that....

You would be just like a Christian Scientist with appendicitis!

Take a look at the "winners and losers" by state if the Graham-Cassidy plan for gutting O-care passes.

1505905475_Fig1.jpg

us-election-map.jpg

By and large, there are a few exceptions, what the bill does is reduce funding to places where larger quantities of people live and increase it in places where fewer people live. It also "conveniently" happens that the lower population areas that will see increased funding are also "red states." (Though Trump won PA, MI, and WI, on the basis of one election cycle, it's hard to consider them "red" more so than, at best, "purple." That's why I used the 2012 "party" map.)

Who is it that's always complaining about redistributions of income and resources? I'll bet "dollars to donuts" those very same people don't much mind redistribution when it benefits their locality.
That is really funny, you saying you don't know what a totally partisan bill is. IT'S OBAMACARE!!!!! Wow, bought and paid for by democrat pork passed in the middle of the night through strong arm tactics, THAT is partisan.

If Graham-Cassidy isn't a purely partisan...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Insofar as it's legislation that directly affects individual's access to healthcare and/or their ability to pay for either health insurance or health care, it is. There is nothing ethically right about being partisan on such matters.
Did you not just describe Obamacare?

1505905475_Fig1.jpg

us-election-map.jpg

That is really funny, you saying you don't know what a totally partisan bill is. IT'S OBAMACARE!!!!! Wow, bought and paid for by democrat pork passed in the middle of the night through strong arm tactics, THAT is partisan.
That is really funny, you saying you don't know what a totally partisan bill is.

Insofar as you think that's what I said, I haven't more to say to you on this thread topic because that is not at all what I said or implied.

Forum List

Back