If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

There were several dead-ends to hominid evolution ...

Fi-T-The-Flintstones-480i60.jpg

So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

Something just isn't right from what the bible says and what scientists say.

Gracie, do you believe in God? Do you believe that the Bible is true? Did you create this thread to discuss this topic from a Biblical point of view?

Do you believe that the Bible is a myth?

Most of it.. The Hebrews borrowed from the Egyptians, Babylonians and the North Coast Canaanites.. They were foundation myths, teaching narratives, poems and morality tales. Very important for any civilization.

Gracie, do you believe in God? Do you believe that the Bible is true? Did you create this thread to discuss this topic from a Biblical point of view?
Do I believe in God? Yes. Do I believe the bible is true? No. Not all of it.
I created the thread because it's questions I have asked myself for years. Decided why the hell not...start a thread and see if I can learn something.

If you want to move it, go ahead. It has religious guts but if you think that is not enough...do whatever you feel needs done. It's not conspiracy, either.

If God made man...then ......?????

In Genesis, it states God made man. There is no mention of neanderthals or other early "people" who went extinct. And why did they go extinct? Was that God that destroyed them?

Leviathans. What happened to them after the flood? Dinosaurs died I guess...but leviathans lived in the ocean. Water. Are they still there? Or are they extinct too?

My head is going all over the place today. Dayum.

Meanwhile...why did God destroy the dinos? Were they a mistake? They came BEFORE Adam?

So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

Something just isn't right from what the bible says and what scientists say.
In my way of thinking,
I created the thread because it's questions I have asked myself for years. Decided why the hell not...start a thread and see if I can learn something.
In my belief system, the Big bang that created the physical universe was created by the universe of light ( and energy ) most people refer to this is God.

If you want to move it, go ahead. It has religious guts but if you think that is not enough...do whatever you feel needs done. It's not conspiracy, either.

Religious gods were made by men, but the desire for knowledge of our origins created the environment which led to the rise of religion. God actually exists, but man is unable to begin to discern it's nature. Thus he created religious gods. God's with physical forms how much easier to identify with.

No it's fine for this forum. It's your thread, but I'm curious if you are receptive to all of the non-believers coming into your thread to say that the story of Adam and Eve is just a "myth" and that God doesn't exist, etc. I can understand how a believer who is interested in Biblical perspectives might not appreciate others coming in with non-Biblical arguments.

In Genesis, it states God made man. There is no mention of neanderthals or other early "people" who went extinct. And why did they go extinct? Was that God that destroyed them?
Have you considered that they came about sort of like how the Nephilim came about?

And furthermore.....if Adam and Eve were booted from Eden...and had kids..how did other people begin? Incest? Or were there other tribes? And if so..who made THEM?

God made everything, therefore God made all nine species of the genus homo, and those who preceded it, right down to the first life form.

No it's fine for this forum. It's your thread, but I'm curious if you are receptive to all of the non-believers coming into your thread to say that the story of Adam and Eve is just a "myth" and that God doesn't exist, etc. I can understand how a believer who is interested in Biblical perspectives might not appreciate others coming in with non-Biblical arguments.
It's fine. Let them do their thang. Most of them are on iggie anyway, lol.

Forum List

Back