If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I meant. I meant these kinds of people tend towards religious beliefs. A lot of times they have persecution complexes, think that "gods" are speaking to them, etc. Religion is a magnet for those with mental disorders.

Religious beliefs can cause mental disorders.

When any religion fills the head of a child with irrational beliefs that contradict reality and teaches them that any rational objection that might arise in their own mind or question about that belief is a satanic attack of the devil, an evil invisible condemned being, then every time that person has a rational thought their mind is preconditioned by their faith to fight it with every fiber of their being and cast it out resulting in a confused and disordered death like state of mind where rational thinking is no where to be found.

Thats why so many are so freaked out about the devil because to them the danger is as real and immediate as any thought in their head.

I'm surprised that any of them can keep it together at all.

... The rejection of belief.

This sentence is confusing. If someone believes not in god - what would be wrong if god exists otherwise it would be not wrong - what should this one reject? The belief of others?

It is the rejection of belief in superstitious entities. What's hard to understand? Seems pretty straightforward to me. I know you want to try to muddy the waters, but it is just pointless for you to do so. Doesn't change anything.

If I see it the right way then you reject my belief. But I have nothing to do with you. So I don't understand this attitude. I don't think you have a big idea about me nor about my belief.

Last edited:
That's not what I meant. I meant these kinds of people tend towards religious beliefs. A lot of times they have persecution complexes, think that "gods" are speaking to them, etc. Religion is a magnet for those with mental disorders.

Religious beliefs can cause mental disorders.

When any religion fills the head of a child with irrational beliefs that contradict reality and teaches them that any rational objection that might arise in their own mind or question about that belief is a satanic attack of the devil, an evil invisible condemned being, then every time that person has a rational thought their mind is preconditioned by their faith to fight it with every fiber of their being and cast it out resulting in a confused and disordered death like state of mind where rational thinking is no where to be found.

Thats why so many are so freaked out about the devil because to them the danger is as real and immediate as any thought in their head.

I'm surprised that any of them can keep it together at all.

Makes sense. It is all based upon brainwashing that's for sure.

This sentence is confusing. If someone believes not in god - what would be wrong if god exists otherwise it would be not wrong - what should this one reject? The belief of others?

It is the rejection of belief in superstitious entities. What's hard to understand? Seems pretty straightforward to me. I know you want to try to muddy the waters, but it is just pointless for you to do so. Doesn't change anything.

So if I see it the right way then you reject my belief. But I have nothing to do with you.

I don't believe that you are right at all. Lol. :D

Schizpophrenic people are not more dangeorus than others and schizophrenia is not a spiritual but a biological problem of the brain metabolism. Schizophrenic people are in worst case in danger to lose the contact to every form of reality. The christian religion is often able to help in an astonisheg good way to find a balance not to lose every contact to the reality all around. The percentage of schizophrenic people is in all cultures and civilisation of the world the same. You can use the reactions on schizophrenia in different cultures for cultureanthropological studies. I dont know what the USA is doing with schizophrenic people - but I'm sure you will find in christian populations more schizophrenic people on a very simple reason: the people are more tolerant and they help schizophrenic people in their lifes.

That's not what I meant. I meant these kinds of people tend towards religious beliefs.

Atheism is also a belief. Schizophrenic people say something what's often very complex. We are able to use their own structures in communications to help them not to go lost out of reality. The key is to try to understand - not to know better.

A lot of times they have persecution complexes, think that "gods" are speaking to them, etc. Religion is a magnet for those with mental disorders.

Schizophrenic people are often reporting about voices. Once I thought this voices are like thoughts - but this is wrong. This are "real" voices. Loud voices. They say for example: "Jump out of the window! Now!" - but as real as such a voice seems to be - we have to help them not to believe in such voices. And it's extremly stupid to discuss with a paranoic person about the belief in god or about the belief in atheism. In this case they need our love - they need our belief in god - our trust in god. They need us just simple in the way we are. And it's good to see that everything will end in a very positive way - if everyone is doing everything in the best possible ways. We have to be ourselves and not to be untrue, unreal or desperated or anything like this. It's good to be calm and clear. But I fear "atheism" is not clear in most cases, because atheists often believe they do not believe. Could be no belief is so confusing like atheism (=aspiritualism) while only atheists think they are not confusing.

Atheism is not a belief. It is a lack of belief in superstitious nonsense.

How do you know that my belief is a superstitious nonsense while your belief is not existing?

It's no different that Greek mythology. Lol. They believed in their gods too.

In the eyes of the ancient Greeks Christians were atheists - like their own philosophers. They did not believe in gods.

Last edited:

So if I see it the right way then you reject my belief. But I have nothing to do with you.

So it makes no sense for you to speak with me, because you don't trust in my words. Why do you waste your time to read what I say?

So it makes no sense for you to speak with me, because you don't trust in my words. Why do you waste your time to read what I say?

For the sake of others of course!

That's not what I meant. I meant these kinds of people tend towards religious beliefs.

Atheism is also a belief. Schizophrenic people say something what's often very complex. We are able to use their own structures in communications to help them not to go lost out of reality. The key is to try to understand - not to know better.

A lot of times they have persecution complexes, think that "gods" are speaking to them, etc. Religion is a magnet for those with mental disorders.

Schizophrenic people are often reporting about voices. Once I thought this voices are like thoughts - but this is wrong. This are "real" voices. Loud voices. They say for example: "Jump out of the window! Now!" - but as real as such a voice seems to be - we have to help them not to believe in such voices. And it's extremly stupid to discuss with a paranoic person about the belief in god or about the belief in atheism. In this case they need our love - they need our belief in god - our trust in god. They need us just simple in the way we are. And it's good to see that everything will end in a very positive way - if everyone is doing everything in the best possible ways. We have to be ourselves and not to be untrue, unreal or desperated or anything like this. It's good to be calm and clear. But I fear "atheism" is not clear in most cases, because atheists often believe they do not believe. Could be no belief is so confusing like atheism (=aspiritualism) while only atheists think they are not confusing.

Atheism is not a belief. It is a lack of belief in superstitious nonsense.

How do you know that my belief is a superstitious nonsense while your belief is not existing?

It's no different that Greek mythology. Lol. They believed in their gods too.

In the eyes of the ancient Greeks Christians were atheists - like their own philosophers. They did not believe in gods.

Like I just posted in another thread, you can't brain wash people anymore. You are a thing of the past.

I find it interesting in that a lot of the religious folks will say that we cannot "question" their "god (s)". Knowledge is a BAD thing according to most religions. ;)

Do you speak with me now or with your god?

Got it - you are wasting my time. Would it not be more easy to kill me, if you like to reject what I am?

Got it - you are wasting my time. Would it not be more easy to kill me, if you like to reject what I am?

Oh, another drama queen! Lol. Sorry, but you are a dying breed and that is a GOOD thing. :) Religion is the cause of most of our problems in the world today. It was begun by ignorant people thousands of years ago to brainwash and control the people.

Oh, another drama queen! Lol. Sorry, but you are a dying breed and that is a GOOD thing.

I'm a dying breed and that's a good thing?

:) Religion is the cause of most of our problems in the world today. It was begun by ignorant people thousands of years ago to brainwash and control the people.

Religion began about 95000 years ago when not far away from the area where Jesus lived 2000 years ago parents buried the first time in prehistory their young son.

... Like I just posted in another thread, you can't brain wash people anymore. You are a thing of the past.

I don't remember that you ever said so to me. But okay - Let's stop now brainwashing: You have my allowness not to believe in god. But do me the favor please not to expect any longer any answer on anything what you say here. I'm by the way indeed "a thing of the past" - that's not wrong. I hope you don't switch off the sun because it is a thing of the past too. Things of the past need things of the past.

Last edited:

Oh, another drama queen! Lol. Sorry, but you are a dying breed and that is a GOOD thing.

:) Religion is the cause of most of our problems in the world today. It was begun by ignorant people thousands of years ago to brainwash and control the people.

Religion began about 95000 years ago when not far away from the area where Jesus lived 2000 years ago parents buried the first time in prehistory their young son.

... Like I just posted in another thread, you can't brain wash people anymore. You are a thing of the past.

I don't remember that you ever said so to me. But okay - Let's stop now brainwashing: You have my allowness not to believe in god. But do me the favor please not to expect any longer any answer on anything what you say here. I'm by the way indeed "a thing of the past" - that's not wrong. I hope you don't switch off the sun because it is a thing of the past too. Things of the past need things of the past.

Do some research and educate yourself. People are turning away from religion more than ever before.

Do some research and educate yourself. People are turning away from religion more than ever before.

Brillant idea. Then there's more place in paradise for me and my people. Bye bye.

I may say in Swedish for someone Asa even I can not be in both Finnish and Swedish, and English is easier to make than to talk. Do not understand why language is so hard and talk. Would someone in this way, or is it in my nature difficult to talk.

Can handle myself and live for myself anyway, I can not talk even though I said now in Google translate off course from Swedish to English. Outlandish rule to speak more than understand language but I can't in that way. I must understand to speak.

I may say in Swedish for someone Asa even I can not be in both Finnish and Swedish, and English is easier to make than to talk. Do not understand why language is so hard and talk. Would someone in this way, or is it in my nature difficult to talk.

Can handle myself and live for myself anyway, I can not talk even though I said now in Google translate off course from Swedish to English. Outlandish rule to speak more than understand language but I can't in that way. I must understand to speak.

Lost in translation? What's your mother tongue?

Last edited:
How do you know that those entities are superstitious if you deny their existence? Actually you acknowledge their existence if you think they are superstitious, no?

Lost in translation? What's your mother tongue?

Swedish....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back