If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing for anyone who has a problem with science, stop using it.[/QUOTE

View attachment 67204

Perhaps those who 'claim' to understand science, and that science holds all the answers, should not be so quick to discount the beliefs of others.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If I tell you an unbelievable story I should be prepared when you call me on it. So what I do is tell people if they don't believe it they'll burn for all eternity. Religion is the greatest bullshit story ever told. Boy did it catch on.

upload_2016-3-13_21-25-31.jpeg

Yep! You were the one who told the story about heaven and hell.

How about addressing the OP instead of attempting to derail the discussion about the 'miracle of scientific creationism', with things that were not addressed in the OP.

*****SMILE*****

images

...and science holds the answer to all questions....

Then what kick started the universe?

After all we wouldn't want to violate one of Newton's three laws now would we?

If the scientific answer at this time is we don't know...

Then doesn't that mean a miracle occurred?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:D

creationists are funny.

you might want to go read about the big bang theory and get back to us.

but i always enjoy it when the ignorant do the chuckle thing.

images

...and science holds the answer to all questions....

Then what kick started the universe?

After all we wouldn't want to violate one of Newton's three laws now would we?

If the scientific answer at this time is we don't know...

Then doesn't that mean a miracle occurred?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:D

creationists are funny.

you might want to go read about the big bang theory and get back to us.

but i always enjoy it when the ignorant do the chuckle thing.

images

I consider creationist on both the religious and scientific sides of the argument a little funny since it takes a miracle to accomplish it either way. It's even funnier watching the scientific creationists deny that miracle occurred while proclaiming it did without understanding it while in their ignorance calling others ignorant.

FYI... I don't think I need to read up on the Big Bang at all but since you consider me ignorant you are free to answer my OP question about the Big Bang since you're so....... knowledgeable.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Its called The Big Bang theory. That is how science handles something that hasn't been tested and proven by evidence. The Theory of Relativity. We pretty much know it's true, but absolute proof hasn't been produced yet, so it remains a theory. Gravity is only called a 'law' because back then they used terms like 'law'. Theory is the preferred term today.

Religion, on the other hand, finds a conclusion they want to believe and then ignores any evidence that doesn't support that conclusion and never changes its mind on the conclusion. And each person that believes in one of the 4000 'gods' that humans on Earth currently believe in thinks their god is THE only god.

You just believe in one more god than I do. I think 4000 are phoney or lacking of evidence, you think 3,999 are phoney. And you have no more evidence of yours than anyone else does of theirs.

Its called The Big Bang theory. That is how science handles something that hasn't been tested and proven by evidence. The Theory of Relativity. We pretty much know it's true, but absolute proof hasn't been produced yet, so it remains a theory. Gravity is only called a 'law' because back then they used terms like 'law'. Theory is the preferred term today.

Religion, on the other hand, finds a conclusion they want to believe and then ignores any evidence that doesn't support that conclusion and never changes its mind on the conclusion. And each person that believes in one of the 4000 'gods' that humans on Earth currently believe in thinks their god is THE only god.

You just believe in one more god than I do. I think 4000 are phoney or lacking of evidence, you think 3,999 are phoney. And you have no more evidence of yours than anyone else does of theirs.

upload_2016-3-13_21-58-34.jpeg

I have all the evidence I require to believe in God.

Science to me is nothing more than answering why God does things in a specific way.

You on the other hand appear to have difficulty with answering the precepts of your scientific alter of truth most especially with having readily available answers to questions about your scientific creationism theology.

Doesn't the Big Bang just happened violate "Isaac Newton's" Laws Of Motion?

Shouldn't 'you' know this all things considered?
(^^^All Fun and Pun intended in this last question^^^)

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

View attachment 67220

Science to me is nothing more than answering why God does things in a specific way.

You on the other hand appear to have difficulty with answering the precepts of your scientific alter of truth most especially with having readily available answers to questions about your scientific creationism theology.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You start from a position of 'fairies are real and men fly through the sky'. Sorry, I left that type of 'thought' behind long ago.

Physicists state the laws of the universe didn't exist at and right after the Big Bang. Read Lawrence Krauss or Stephen Hawking, they spell it out quite well.

But I've found people that need religioin need it more than they need to see reality. Which is fine, it does not affect me in any way. Until one of them decides its time to pick up a gun and force all the rest of us to see just how wonderful their god is.

So be happy. If a 'god' does exist, science will discover that. And report it honestly.

View attachment 67220

*****CHUCKLE*****

You start from a position of 'fairies are real and men fly through the sky'. Sorry, I left that type of 'thought' behind long ago.

Physicists state the laws of the universe didn't exist at and right after the Big Bang. Read Lawrence Krauss or Stephen Hawking, they spell it out quite well.

But I've found people that need religioin need it more than they need to see reality. Which is fine, it does not affect me in any way. Until one of them decides its time to pick up a gun and force all the rest of us to see just how wonderful their god is.

So be happy. If a 'god' does exist, science will discover that. And report it honestly.

upload_2016-3-13_22-52-25.jpeg

I never said that... Only that God exists and that I'm quite comfortable with that... Whereas you appear to have difficulties with that and explaining your scientific creationism beliefs.

I have read Lawrence Krauss, Stephen King, Einstein, and many others; and to quote you...

...Physicists state the laws of the universe didn't exist at and right after the Big Bang. Read Lawrence Krauss or Stephen Hawking, they spell it out quite well...

It would appear that even those physicsts are suggesting that a miracle occurred at that time of your scientific creationism theology. Does this mean another miracle will occur sometime where the laws and theories of physics don't apply?... Sort of like believing in the second coming don't you think?... Will Einstein and a few others be resurrected when this momentous event occurs? Can we call it a miracle then or will you and others still object to referring to something in that way even though you can't provide a quantfiable explanation for the event?

****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
Never heard from him. A you sure he said our natural laws were not existing latest after the first plank-second of the existence of our universe?

I don't know the exact 'planck-seconds' of the timeline.

1,2,3,4,5 ... and so on.

LOL Better to buy a couple books of the leading physicists on the planet and see what they say rather than get that info from an internet message board. All the physicists that I've seen interviewed said the current laws of physics were not active at the big bang. They of course developed after the big bang but again you'll have to go to the experts to get the exact 'planck-second timeline'.

Lawrence Krauss' latest book is A Universe From Nothing. Well worth the read and though it is written for the public it is goes into quite complex issues.

But you did not read this books so you are not able to explain what you say on what reason. Why said you what you said if you don't understand it on your own?

Another Mobius?

Did you read the book from Lawrene Krauss "A Universe From nothing"? By the way: I read also not the book from the philosopher Markus Gabriel: "Warum es die Welt nicht gibt" (=Why the world is not existing) - but I 'fear' I will find lots of 'my' ideas in this book.

I did read Lawrence Krauss's book that is why I recommended it. I have not read Markus Gabriel's book. He is a philosopher I believe. Nothing wrong with that at all I read many philosphers.

I'm not into the 'if I dont' think it it doesn't exist' camp. Physical reality exists,

Sure. Your are for example [also] some electrochemical impulses on the surface of a two dimensional membrane which reconstruct a three dimensional world, because otherwise one of your ancestors might had fallen from a tree as an ape - and so he would not be your ancestor and had finished your existance before it started - if - on the other side - he not had been fallen in the hands of god who saved him and your existance some hundredthousand or even milions of years ago. ... Is this english any longer or do I construct now a new language? ...

thought is only a part of it. I will look for Gabriel's book though, I like to read almost everything I can get my hands on.

Good luck. Radical thoughts - not so radical deeds - are often a very good way to find out something about the reality of the world and the truth of god. The idea that the world is not existing at all is for sure a very radical idea. But a short time ago I found out, that even the nothing is not without god - so never anyone who trusts in god is able to go lost.

Last edited:
c

View attachment 67220

*****CHUCKLE*****

Science will not discover god, because the degrees of freedom of science don't allow a final answer and god is always much more free than science. Somehow god is like freedom itselve. Science is by the way not a god - nor even a metagod - how you seem to think.

Last edited:
Its called The Big Bang theory. That is how science handles something that hasn't been tested and proven by evidence.

What's wrong. A theory is the highest truth science is able to produce. A theory is as long true until someone finds out it is wrong. The big bang theory is true if the universe expands and our ideas about reversibility are correct. It is not true on unknown reasons. So it's still true - except someone is able to say with plausible reasons why it has to be wrong. Only because a theory is falsifyable doesn't mean it is wrong or worthless.

The Theory of Relativity. We pretty much know it's true, but absolute proof hasn't been produced yet, so it remains a theory. Gravity is only called a 'law' because back then they used terms like 'law'. Theory is the preferred term today.

Gravity is gravity. You feel it if you stand on the floor. A "law of gravity" is called "law" because we are able to use mathematics with this structure gravity - or all other physical structures. The fascinating background: Mathematics is not a natural science - mathematics says "only" something about a world of plausible ideas and has nothing to do with any concrete reality.

Religion, on the other hand, finds a conclusion they want to believe and then ignores any evidence that doesn't support that conclusion and never changes its mind on the conclusion.

What? To be religious means to be rebound in god - that's all. Since about 100000 years human beings are religious in a sense that they are able to think about what it means to be rebound in god. In my ears what you say sounds like "legs are good but arms are evil".

And each person that believes in one of the 4000 'gods' that humans on Earth currently believe in thinks their god is THE only god.

What's wrong and nonsense too. Indeed "god" and "gods" have nearly nothing to do with each other. Gods could be something like ETs or like supermen for example - but god is completly different.

Says the master of the universe, who thinks he is god himselve while all others are idiots?

Last edited:
Something created space, time, energy, natural laws ... out of nothing. Energy builded matter.
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

Exactly. Nevertheless energy is [here]. How is it able to be [here]? Who or what made it - if nothing and no one in our world is able to create or to destroy energy?
Can't be created means can't be made.
Energy IS.

No. Energy was not - then energy was.
No, energy never was not.
Cannot be created nor destroyed means energy has and will always exist in the same total quantity, it can only change form.

Something created space, time, energy, natural laws ... out of nothing. Energy builded matter.
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

Exactly. Nevertheless energy is [here]. How is it able to be [here]? Who or what made it - if nothing and no one in our world is able to create or to destroy energy?
Can't be created means can't be made.
Energy IS.

No. Energy was not - then energy was.
No, energy never was not.

There was no time, no space, no energy, no information - nothing what we are able to say anything about with a falsifyable plausibilty and/or any physical evidence. Before the first planksecsond of the universe was over was nothing what we can say something about. If something smells like nothing, looks like nothing, feels like nothing, is not thinkable like nothing, is not here and not there like nothing and there's nothing what I would not know what it could be if it was not nothing then I prefer to name this nothing "nothing" or "nothing I'm able to say anything about" if I like to avoid the paradox that a nothing is not able not to exist because it is nothing. If I should be wrong then tell me something about the something what you see. Only because you are able to use some words explains nothing in physics.

Cannot be created nor destroyed means energy has and will always exist in the same total quantity, it can only change form.

Exactly. Energy is not able to be created and not able to be destroyed. It's only able to be transformed. This is one of the natural laws of this universe here since it is existing. As far was we know it's in the moment about 13.82 billion years old.

Shenandoah - Arlo Guthrie - VidoEmo - Emotional Video Unity

Last edited:
Me belief are living again .... Next life time on earth .... Same place like this time ....

I am disapointed with my problem with voices. They blame me after I listen to music. And Swedish God is that Goden not justice to me he help my voices instead. Far away are only God how can and he help my voices and that against me. What is Swedish God problem ???? I will have some normal people no voices in my brain. That's normal for every people. Swedish God will punishment to me when i'm close to gang members. When they know they will fights.

I am disapointed with my problem with voices. They blame me after I listen to music. And Swedish God is that Goden not justice to me he help my voices instead. Far away are only God how can and he help my voices and that against me. What is Swedish God problem ???? I will have some normal people no voices in my brain. That's normal for every people. Swedish God will punishment to me when i'm close to gang members. When they know they will fights.

I'm not sure about what you call "swedish gods" and "voices". I'm also not sure what you are speaking about by using the words "punishment" or "gang members". If you hear normal loud voices in your brain and others don't hear the same voices, then there's a possibility that you suffer a psychophrenic boost. Don't be worried - about 50% of all human beings have such a problem a short time in their life. The best is to speak with a psychiatrist in this case. Do this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back