If global warming is real, and since 2000 when it was first identified that the Earth is warming up, after 20 years why does it still get cold.

Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaa.......Yeah, sure. how could they be boiling off, when your prog masters kept saying the oceans were rising? Would you make up your fucking mind?

Well, no ... all the solar mills and wind panels stopped all this ... otherwise the oceans would have risen 20 feet and be boiling right now ... you need to stay current on the rhetoric ... your complaints are soooooo last year ...

It was 29 this morning on my patio down here where I stays- frost everywhere- :mad:
Frost? Do you know when i was young, most of Florida was covered by orange trees, but with global warming, it got sooo cold that most of the trees wont grow above Orlando. Maybe if the temperature actually does start rising, those trees will eventually come back....

Mississippi also had orange groves long ago

Then you're lucky ... climate change in instantaneous time frames is called "weather" ...
Not when it changes the environment permantly.
[/QUOTE]

Rocks don't care ... biology adapts ... explain how a single degree centigrade changes anything permanently ... the runaway greenhouse effect has been dismissed long ago ... if it was ever taken seriously ... willful ignorance for the other side now ...

Now we all know that in a house(this is an analogy for the progs) lets say you have a 3 floor house. The basement which is cooler than the main floor and upper floor could be 2 to 3 degrees lower than the main, and possibly 5 to 6 degrees cooler than the upper floor, as cold air goes lower and hot air rises. But if you change the temperature of the whole house by 3 degrees, all three floors get hotter. Now with progressive "Science" in some places of the Earth, where they put thermometers on top of asphalt roofs and beside exhaust fans, we have been told that the ice is melting in the polar regions. That would mean the temperature up there is above 32 degrees F. because ice doesnt melt below that temperature. So how can this be explained when Marietta Ga, is so far from the North Pole yet well below freezing.

MSN

Marietta Ga.
Search.svg

SunnyDayV2.svg
29°
F
C
Mostly sunny
Expect partly sunny skies. The high will be 43°.

Come on man, you can drop a turd and tell me it is a rose, but i know better, when your shit stinks...

View attachment 423864
Because only idiots think climate change means no more winters. :cuckoo:

These idiot Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

The earth is in a glacial era.

That is not normal for earth. During most of earth's existence the earth has been warmer. For many eons much warmer.

In this cool glacial era we are now in a post glacial warming cycle. We have been for the last 10K years since the end of the last ice age. It should continue for about another 20-30K years and then we should have have another ice age.

In the meantime we will have periodic ups and downs in the cycle. It looks like we may be moving into a mini ice age now with the effects of a solar minimum cycle. It may be be pretty damn cool for the next 20 years or so.

Man made CO2 emissions have little impact on the climate. In fact it has not been proven that CO2, either natural or man made, is a greenhouse gas. There have been times when the CO2 levels on earth have been ten times higher than it is now and the earth has been cooler. There have been times when the CO2 levels have been lower and the the climate warmer.

In fact the historical data indicates that CO2 levels in the atmosphere lags temperature changes. In other words the temperature rises and then the CO2 levels increase. Not the other way around.

This lack of clear evidence that man made CO2 levels have affected the climate of the earth is the reason that these environmental wackos have fabricated and distorted data. When the real evidence was not there they just made it up or cherry picked data. They admitted it big time in the Climategate memos. Under the Obama administration NASA and NOAA were caught fabricating data. The same with the UN Commission on Climate.

The fraud has been exposed many times. The stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats just ignore it because AGW is their religion.

This AGW bullshit is all a scam. It has no scientific basis.

Anybody that believes is a gullible idiot.

buildings fall down due to the direct effect of gravity
2 maybe- but, near identical is unprecented- 3 is impossible, especially when the 3rd wasn't struck by anything-

No ... every building falls straight down ... gravity is a vector value, meaning it points straight down ... think of an apple falling and hitting Sir Issac Newton atop his head ... see, straight down ...

Willful ignorance if your believe every third building has to rise up into the sky ...

These idiot Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

The earth is in a glacial era.

That is not normal for earth. During most of earth's existence the earth has been warmer. For many eons much warmer.

In this cool glacial era we are now in a post glacial warming cycle. We have been for the last 10K years since the end of the last ice age. It should continue for about another 20-30K years and then we should have have another ice age.

In the meantime we will have periodic ups and downs in the cycle. It looks like we may be moving into a mini ice age now with the effects of a solar minimum cycle. It may be be pretty damn cool for the next 20 years or so.

Man made CO2 emissions have little impact on the climate. In fact it has not been proven that CO2, either natural or man made, is a greenhouse gas. There have been times when the CO2 levels on earth have been ten times higher than it is now and the earth has been cooler. There have been times when the CO2 levels have been lower and the the climate warmer.

In fact the historical data indicates that CO2 levels in the atmosphere lags temperature changes. In other words the temperature rises and then the CO2 levels increase. Not the other way around.

This lack of clear evidence that man made CO2 levels have affected the climate of the earth is the reason that these environmental wackos have fabricated and distorted data. When the real evidence was not there they just made it up or cherry picked data. They admitted it big time in the Climategate memos. Under the Obama administration NASA and NOAA were caught fabricating data. The same with the UN Commission on Climate.

The fraud has been exposed many times. The stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats just ignore it because AGW is their religion.

This AGW bullshit is all a scam. It has no scientific basis.

Anybody that believes is a gullible idiot.

Here's an example of someone NOT being willfully ignorant ... and as such has gotten much of what he posted correct ... more important, he explains why he thinks the way he does ... not that I agree with him, but I do condone his thoughtfulness in the matter ...

Now we all know that in a house(this is an analogy for the progs) lets say you have a 3 floor house. The basement which is cooler than the main floor and upper floor could be 2 to 3 degrees lower than the main, and possibly 5 to 6 degrees cooler than the upper floor, as cold air goes lower and hot air rises. But if you change the temperature of the whole house by 3 degrees, all three floors get hotter. Now with progressive "Science" in some places of the Earth, where they put thermometers on top of asphalt roofs and beside exhaust fans, we have been told that the ice is melting in the polar regions. That would mean the temperature up there is above 32 degrees F. because ice doesnt melt below that temperature. So how can this be explained when Marietta Ga, is so far from the North Pole yet well below freezing.

MSN

Marietta Ga.
Search.svg

SunnyDayV2.svg
29°
F
C
Mostly sunny

Come on man, you can drop a turd and tell me it is a rose, but i know better, when your shit stinks...

View attachment 423864
Is this supposed to be a serious post or are you joking?

MSN

Marietta Ga.
Search.svg

SunnyDayV2.svg
29°
F
C
Mostly sunny

View attachment 423864

In the mean time they continue to ignore the input of Astronomers who warn that the Sun is getting warmer all the time and more rapidly than they originally thought.
JO

MSN

Marietta Ga.
Search.svg

SunnyDayV2.svg
29°
F
C
Mostly sunny

View attachment 423864

AGW is the joke.....it ignores all other branches of science to create its own truth.
The sun is getting warmer every second of every minute....it is an inevitability.
One one/millionth of an increment on the sun is a major event here on earth....deal with it...it cannot be stopped.
so one one/trillionth of an increment...about what each day brings btw....shows up as a few one thousandths of a degree here...
it's been going on for millions of years. Switching to Solar and Wind will do absolutely nothing to stop it. Probably wont even slow it down frankly.

JO

MSN

Marietta Ga.
Search.svg

SunnyDayV2.svg
29°
F
C
Mostly sunny

View attachment 423864

AGW is the joke.....it ignores all other branches of science to create its own truth.
The sun is getting warmer every second of every minute....it is an inevitability.
One one/millionth of an increment on the sun is a major event here on earth....deal with it...it cannot be stopped.
so one one/trillionth of an increment...about what each day brings btw....shows up as a few one thousandths of a degree here...
it's been going on for millions of years. Switching to Solar and Wind will do absolutely nothing to stop it. Probably wont even slow it down frankly.

JO
Well, that's not true.

But I don't know why I even posted in this thread. I've been ignoring you deniers for months now. Can't believe I broke my streak.

Bye now.

In the mean time they continue to ignore the input of Astronomers who warn that the Sun is getting warmer all the time and more rapidly than they originally thought.
JO

Nonsense ... the current solar constant is 1,360 W/m^2 ... a trillionth more is 1,360.0000001360 W/m^2 ... we don't use thermometers accurate enough to measure this difference on Earth ...

Forum List

Back