If global warming is an "existential threat" why stop at Meatless Monday?

An "existential threat" is a threat to the existence of mankind.

If global warming is really threatening our entire existence as a species, then "Meatless Mondays" is not nearly enough.

Every New Yorker should be required to give up meat, seven days a week.

And that is only a beginning.

There is no bound on reason on what can be required if mankind is under threat of extinction.

You're right! You've convinced me that climate change is not a problem that we need to deal with now. We've got plenty of time to act later.

Thanks, incel. You're a real help.
53915140_2220273128224791_6735585133421658112_o.jpg

Wind Turbines also kill Song Birds.

Meat...especially red meat...is expensive and unhealthy.

We ain't farmers anymore requiring masses of protein. You want to make yourself sick...sure...eat all the steak and hamburger you want.

I'm no vegan (that's a politically stupid "diet") but I rarely eat red meat and not a lot of fish or chicken. Vegetables are healthier, cheaper, you'll lose weight.

Warren Wilhelm is just Virtue Signaling to his Far Left Communist base which is essentially all residents of NYC. Morons.

"Meatless Monday" is an inadequate response to what the mayor calls an "existential threat."

We need to go full bore, outlaw all motor vehicles in New York, outlaw the sale of gasoline, outlaw the operation of any factory, go all the way in to save the human race or it may be too late to save us.
Declare war on India, China and Africa.

Forum List

Back