Are there "high crimes and misdemeanors" that Trump committed to justify a vote for impeachment?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
So far, no. After two years of investigations, Mueller has yet to tell us what, if anything, Trump did that was illegal.

And my guess is, he never will.

The Democrats now plan a massive investigation of Trump, with some 80 subpoenas issued against everyone Trump ever had contact with.

This is an abuse of power by the Democrats and the American people will teach Democrats an important lesson in 2020.

So far, no. After two years of investigations, Mueller has yet to tell us what, if anything, Trump did that was illegal.

The Democrats now plan a massive investigation of Trump, with some 80 subpoenas issued against everyone Trump ever had contact with.

This is an abuse of power by the Democrats and the American people will teach Democrats an important lesson in 2020.

He's trying to make America great and America again, how is that not enough?

No evidence
No crime
No 'High Crimes'
No 'Misdemeanors'
.... JUST BUTT-HURT & PARTISAN HATE...

At some point ... Like after 2 years ... You call it what it is...a desperate attempt to affect a coup d'etat at any cost. This is no longer an investigation...it never was. This has always been a witch hunt that has now turned into an obsession, a 'mission' to 'get Trump'.

The only evidence of real crime exposed points to Democrats.. and everyone knows it.

As Hillary pointed out, those who refuse to accept the results of elections are threats to our democracy.

Pelosi has made her devision - NO IMPEACHMENT. If that is the case, all the investigations need to stop, stop wasting time and more tax dollars.

We needed this thread. I've been searching for a thread just like this with no luck. Thanks, incel.

LoneLaughter has learned a new word... incel. The natural outcome of single motherhood. Just because you are flirting with it doesn't mean others are as stupid to.

We needed this thread. I've been searching for a thread just like this with no luck. Thanks, incel.
Well then. Show us a crime Trump committed. Let's see proof, not unsubstantiated accusations.

What do you mean? You've laid it out perfectly in this original thread! What crime? Trump has proven to be the most honest man with integrity and high morals. If only he could have avoided hiring so many perjurers and crooks! Mueller absolutely has no evidence of wrongdoing by Trump. Comey was fired because he hurt Clintons campaign and he only lied about the Trump tower meeting and Stormy because he loves his wife and children so much. He's awesome. So admirable.

LoneLaughter has learned a new word... incel. The natural outcome of single motherhood. Just because you are flirting with it doesn't mean others are as stupid to.

I have all the best words.

I disagree, the best words are not the dumbest words that CNN managed to spout.

Oh! You got me! What a game ender!

I agree. The Dems with all these investigations are looking pretty damned stupid. Voters are watching and I wouldn't be surprised if they lose the house in 2020.

You can't cure stupid.

Forum List

Back