If, G-d forbid, McAukiffe wins, that signals the end of our country

Heard this same exact stuff for every election since I've been alive. Ho hum. Who wins Virginia doest affect me.
This is a stupid analysis. You right wingbats whip yourself into culture war mode over literally anything. The thought that the nation is falling apart cuz one despicable crime occurred in a sea of crimes in this country just shows the power of the fear narrative.
- you’re scared men are coming for women in bathrooms
- you’re scared your white kids are learning to hate themselves
- you’re scared vaccines are designed to control or kill you
- you’re scared brown people are coming across the border to rob you and take your jobs
- you’re just scared

You are all screwed up. Fixing what’s wrong in this country is not what the GOP does. The GOP does two things. Makes you afraid and then tells you who to blame for it. Because that my friends is how you win elections in America.
I stopped reading with the first line, as soon as you threw out the usual liberal insults.

The OP has it wrong. Governors do not control immigration policy.

What we have now is the Democrats importing voters from other countries because they control the White House.

Our heritage is at stake. Letting people in from shit hole countries will ruin America.

I stopped reading with the first line, as soon as you threw out the usual liberal insults.
Who cares? Your OP was an insult. It’s one big lie and name calling thread. The radicals are storming the capital, passing unconstitutional abortion bans, restricting voter access, gerrymandering the hell out of states and all around making insane accusations on health issues and culture war nonsense.

In recent weeks, we have seen just how low the radical-left Democrats will sink in order to suppress the voices of those who point out the dangers of their policies - including the rape of a young girl.

1) So eager are these harmful leftists to advance their damaging policies that they chose to transfer a rapist to another school, where he sexually assaulted another child, rather than let it be known that transgender bathroom policies are risky.

2) So eager are they to suppress the voices of dissenters, they they arrest the irate father of the rape victim out of anger that he “let the story out of the bag”. Clearly, those who oppose leftist dangers will be dealt with swiftly and harshly, while rapists get protected.

3) So eager are they to intimidate anyone opposed to leftism that in their fury of parents who spoke up against the harmful school policies, that they likened themselves to “domestic terrorists” and, working with the Biden Admin, got the FBI to target parents.

4) The FBI, under Liberal Control, and without any evidence of domestic terrorists among parents, launched their attack. FURTHERMORE, even after the NSBA retracted their letter, the FBI refuses to let up.

This is all done while illegal and law-breaking migrants swarm in my the hundreds of thousands, Americans are left behind Taliban lines, and our true adversaries (no, not Mommy and Daddy) are acquiring destructive weapons.

Anyine who votes for McAuliffe is OK with a country that would rather see girls raped than stop their transgender policies, and who thinks it’s OK for the FBI to target law-abiding Americans for disagreeing with liberalism, and who is fine with teaching schoolchildren that America is an evil country in which whites are all racist.

If more people vote FOR that than against it, this country has fallen.

It is quite apparent that the vote is compromised. The poll watchers need to be willing to use force keep from being prevented from doing their job.

In recent weeks, we have seen just how low the radical-left Democrats will sink in order to suppress the voices of those who point out the dangers of their policies - including the rape of a young girl.

1) So eager are these harmful leftists to advance their damaging policies that they chose to transfer a rapist to another school, where he sexually assaulted another child, rather than let it be known that transgender bathroom policies are risky.

2) So eager are they to suppress the voices of dissenters, they they arrest the irate father of the rape victim out of anger that he “let the story out of the bag”. Clearly, those who oppose leftist dangers will be dealt with swiftly and harshly, while rapists get protected.

3) So eager are they to intimidate anyone opposed to leftism that in their fury of parents who spoke up against the harmful school policies, that they likened themselves to “domestic terrorists” and, working with the Biden Admin, got the FBI to target parents.

4) The FBI, under Liberal Control, and without any evidence of domestic terrorists among parents, launched their attack. FURTHERMORE, even after the NSBA retracted their letter, the FBI refuses to let up.

This is all done while illegal and law-breaking migrants swarm in my the hundreds of thousands, Americans are left behind Taliban lines, and our true adversaries (no, not Mommy and Daddy) are acquiring destructive weapons.

Anyine who votes for McAuliffe is OK with a country that would rather see girls raped than stop their transgender policies, and who thinks it’s OK for the FBI to target law-abiding Americans for disagreeing with liberalism, and who is fine with teaching schoolchildren that America is an evil country in which whites are all racist.

If more people vote FOR that than against it, this country has fallen.

When you start your post with the lie that the girl was raped by a transgender in the washroom your post has nowhere to go but downhill from there.

The girl who was raped, was not raped by someone who was a transgender in the washroom. That is a lie.

School boards are facing challenges in getting children back to school that are unprecedented in history. And instead of assisting teachers and getting her kids back to school, the Trump cult is attacking teachers and schools for things that aren’t even happening.

This is proof positive that the Trump cult has no interest in running the country or doing right by the American people, they are only interested in destroying institutions.

The OP has it wrong. Governors do not control immigration policy.

What we have now is the Democrats importing voters from other countries because they control the White House.

Our heritage is at stake. Letting people in from shit hole countries will ruin America.
See, what the GOP needs to do is flip that shit around and start importing MILLIONS of white people from Russia to Alaska and gain 20 house seats in the next decade.

Then, watch the the shit fly.
:laughing0301:

It is quite apparent that the vote is compromised. The poll watchers need to be willing to use force keep from being prevented from doing their job.
I had a Youngkin campaign worker come to my door the other day, and we discussed the degree to which the Democrats might go to get McAulife elected. He said they are very well prepared to push back against any cheating. i sure hope so, because with Youngkin 8 points ahead, and bad news coming out about McAuliffe every day and swing it more and more against him, the cheating attempts will have to be rampant.

Forum List

Back