If freedom fails this time it's over.

he attack is happening against our Republic dumbass and it's you and your cult doing it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, I was 600 miles away and 10ft up in apple trees doing winter pruning when I heard about the violent attack by Trump supporters against the men and women I had voted to represent me in Congress.

So, good poster rbnc, you are, well, ....overzealous.... in your desire to blame me for January 6th.
But hey, that stuff happens. No real harm, no real foul.

So, with that.......how 'bout you re-think your allegation and re-phrase.

Think of it as a 'Get-Outta-Jail' opportunity.

Batter up, mein freund.

And, per good poster Stryder50.......about 37 million Americans behave in 'similar ways'?
I truly don't know what to do with the claim that 37 million Americans behave like Trump.

Unless he's talking about children. But then I'd have grave concerns about American parenting.

I hope he's just kidding around, and if he's not, I don't want to know.

Suddenly on the local news was an alert that the weed of today is very much more powerful than the weed of us when we were kids.
That's because the weed back when we were young was low quality seedy trash. Since we now get quality genetics from across the world, the Hashish content of weed is greater. The Hashish is not more powerful at all. It's like comparing Beer to Bacardi 151. I blame the black market and the lack of manufacturing standards for most all the deaths during this time of super prohibition. Just like bathtub gin during alcohol prohibition.

I truly don't know what to do with the claim that 37 million Americans behave like Trump.

Unless he's talking about children. But then I'd have grave concerns about American parenting.

I hope he's just kidding around, and if he's not, I don't want to know.

You should have grave concerns that those closest to being biological children are overwhelmingly in favor of YOUR guy. Things that make you go hmmm.

You and your ilk will vote for who you perceive to be the “nice” but kill the country guy. The rest of us will vote with our heads and vote for the “mean” but help the country guy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, me too.
I don't know whadahell that means by "country guys" and "mean" and "nice".

Bizzare?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, me too.
I don't know whadahell that means by "country guys" and "mean" and "nice".

Bizzare?

I’ll make it simple for you.

Biden policies are horrible, but he isn’t as abrasive as Trump. Trump’s policies work, but he can be abrasive. I am a pragmatist and will vote for Trump every time for this reason. Children tend to be more shallow and less pragmatic.

I’ll make it simple for you.

Biden policies are horrible, but he isn’t as abrasive as Trump. Trump’s policies work, but he can be abrasive. I am a pragmatist and will vote for Trump every time for this reason. Children tend to be more shallow and less pragmatic.
I dont care that hes mean. I only care that he pushes to Honor his promises to the best he can do. He did everything he could to do just that.

I know he is Ego driven. Yet those like that get pissed when they dont win. That is what we need.

I dont care that hes mean. I only care that he pushes to Honor his promises to the best he can do. He did everything he could to do just that.

I know he is Ego driven. Yet those like that get pissed when they dont win. That is what we need.

I don’t care either, but those with child-like minds have a HUGE problem with it. They are still of the mindset of voting the popular kid as student body president. Policies don’t mean a thing to them.

I don’t care either, but those with child-like minds have a HUGE problem with it. They are still of the mindset of voting the popular kid as student body president. Policies don’t mean a thing to them.
Those types are useless. Those types dont stand when it hits the fan. They play how do I get people to like me.

Useless as a leader.

It happened Eagle....it's a true story....the 10year old rape victim had to leave her state, and travel to another state, with her mom....to get the abortion.
And? Why didnt it go to the DAs office. And I call BS as most red States would allow this as a Rape or Incest Charge.

Even so. It dont take long for a. drive.

Si was the dad Guilty in your BS case, and why isnt he in Prison?

Mixed feedback here.
You're correct, that some don't understand what they're asking for.
For very many others, however, they know...
Sadly, they do, indeed, know...
Yeah, that's a good point.

I never, ever thought I would see that here. I missed it. I didn't see it.

2016 showed me we're not what I thought we were.

No, he nominated 3 judges who voted that it's a matter for states to rule as they see fit because a right to medical privacy is not, as some maintain, enshrined in The Constitution.

A perfectly legitimate ruling.
And as a result, a 10 year old girl must give birth....

Which proves exactly what I said. It was a perfectly accurate statement. If the blob is elected, people lose their rights and as a result, the bizarre happens--10 year olds are forced to give birth.

Only a truly sick fuck as yourself would call that legitimate. But there you are...exhibiting your sick fuckery for all the world to see.

Hey psycho----Happy Friday you hear Biden beats Trump by 6 percentage points in the latest polling? Have a great day and hopefully someone in your community puts you under a 72 hour psych hold.
Says more (negative) about the moral, ethical, and mental decline of the American voter than it does regarding the objective qualifications of either for leadership.

I imagine a 10 year old would have to carry a pregnancy to term if Trump was elected.

Oh wait... Trump was elected and a 10 year old girl was denied an abortion. That was confirmed.

I imagine you're an idiot. Oh wait, that's confirmed as well.
Idiotic non-logic of your post aside, text excerpt from your link;
A 10-year-old girl was denied an abortion in Ohio after the Supreme Court ruled last week that it was overturning Roe v. Wade, demonstrating the tangible impacts that the high court’s decision is having on patients seeking access to the medical procedure.

A child abuse doctor in Ohio contacted Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an obstetrician-gynecologist in Indiana, after receiving a 10-year-old patient who was six weeks and three days pregnant, the Indianapolis Star reported.

That patient is now heading west to Indiana given that an abortion ban in Ohio, which prohibits the medical procedure when fetal cardiac activity begins, around six weeks, had become effective quickly after the high court issued its decision.
More disturbing is that a 10 year old girl can get pregnant, and DID.
What's been done about the scumbag that got her pregnant?!

Suddenly on the local news was an alert that the weed of today is very much more powerful than the weed of us when we were kids. This for me was in the early 1940s. I was a teen in the 1950s. Weed then was not nearly as dangerous as now per the news programs.
Sort of like the difference between having a bottle of beer versus a shot or two of vodka. Where it used to take a couple of joints, now takes a couple of tokes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod.......how does the violence and attack on our democracy and Constitution on January 6th fit into your narratives?

Will appreciate your thoughtful replies.
------------------------------------------
A minor blip of a few fools engaged in illegal trespass versus tens of thousands engaged in rioting, looting, arson, vandalism, attacks upon dozens of police officers, attacks upon several government buildings, assaults and murders of dozens of citizens, general mayhem, mass insurrection and sedition in hundreds of cities across this nation for several months duration in Summer of 2020.

The unthoughtful, but delusional replies we get from you on the Left considering the nationwide insurrection and attacks upon democracy and our Constitution from the Left during the Summer of 2020 were just "peaceful protests" where as the couple hours on one day in one city (which may have included scores of embedded provocateurs) were the great "danger".

Clearly underscores the failures of our education system in teaching objective history and political science during the past generation or two. Underscored by how many teachers and students ended their Summer long insurrection in order to go back to school, and suck more off of the taxpayers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, I was 600 miles away and 10ft up in apple trees doing winter pruning when I heard about the violent attack by Trump supporters against the men and women I had voted to represent me in Congress.

So, good poster rbnc, you are, well, ....overzealous.... in your desire to blame me for January 6th.
But hey, that stuff happens. No real harm, no real foul.

So, with that.......how 'bout you re-think your allegation and re-phrase.

Think of it as a 'Get-Outta-Jail' opportunity.

Batter up, mein freund.
Weak minded people do lose oxygen to the brain. And it shows dumbass

Forum List

Back