If freedom fails this time it's over.

Check your local obituary pages for the word "unexpected"; it is code for a Fentanyl death. Your leadership, media, and educational infrastructure are dangerously woke and the townspeople are dying early and often. The local newspaper and radio programming tell the people this is normal and they should continue to support dangerous woke policies. Donald Trump has stated publicly that he does not drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, or use any illegal drugs. In a city like yours where so many voters are high on weed, drunk on alcohol, and loaded with prescription concotions in a mix that makes premature Alzheimer's Disease more common than high blood pressure, Trump is seen as a dangerous threat.

He is not a threat to America and its founding principles, he is a threat to the corruption of Washington and its use of pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, and opiods to dope the people into the national stupor that fosters a planned invasion to replace voters to create a one-party totalitarian state.

The people who watched what happened in the last election think it is perfectly fine that the "My Pillow guy" can't sell his products at Walmart. Yup, that's normal in free society. See? Criticizing woke movements is "hate speech". People who use hate speech must be destroyed. Does that sound like a free society? It does if your brain is compromised on government drugs. It sounds a lot like the historical fascism that outlawed free speech in all the failed authoritarian empires that went down by killing any descent among the people.

If your mind is not sharp you will think it is ok to outlaw the main rival of a rising fascist government. In the content, chemically-altered mind of a postmodern citizen there is no world like a third world. Your corrupt congress, your colleges and universities, your banking systems, and your fellow-traveling legacy media all know that. You can't always get what you want but may end up with what you deserve.

Did you ever think this could happen here? Maybe in a few years you can buy weed at your local liquor store. Alzheimer's disease isn't so bad is it? Maybe your kids will take care of you. Good luck with that. Maybe the "new invited voting citizens" will swab your rump, that's the Biden future. Better hope for a quick end.
ALL great nations & empires eventually implode upon themselves due to the current state of the human condition(human nature). The main culprit in these societal collapses is corruption in one way or a multitude of other ways, either in g'ment or the constituency/subjects or both. I have had extensive sociological studies clear back to the Akkadian empire & believe me, short of the Egyptian empire all the great nations/empires head out into the history books just like our USA is doing @ current. I included a segment of a link below that gives a LIMITED(some highlights) of the history of mankind's failed attempts to form a one world government. The entire link is worth reading in my opinion as if for nothing else it will get a few chuckles out of you.

My take on the subject is if a person(s) is given or gains absolute power over other people he/she will end up dead/murdered or worse, but not before a couple million or a lot more people/subjects get the ax themselves. The current lefty move for a one world government is just another failed attempt by the deluded gullible lefty stoners to see their ultimate question answered that I have listed below.

Drugs aren't going to take away my freedom and Donald Trump isn't going to take away my freedom.

What freedoms do you imagine you are going to lose if one person, rather than another, is elected President?

Cults going to Cult. Take another sip of that koolaid.

But he did nominate 3 judges to the SCOTUS who voted that women can no longer make decisions concerning their healthcare.

No, he nominated 3 judges who voted that it's a matter for states to rule as they see fit because a right to medical privacy is not, as some maintain, enshrined in The Constitution.

A perfectly legitimate ruling.

. In a city like yours where so many voters are high on weed, drunk on alcohol, and loaded with prescription concotions in a mix that makes premature Alzheimer's Disease more common than high blood pressure, Trump is seen as a dangerous threat.
No where near the threat to freedom we've gotten from career political parasites and wanna be fascists like Clintons, Obamas, Bidens.
The current lefty move for a one world government is just another failed attempt by the deluded gullible lefty stoners to see their ultimate question answered that I have listed below.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod.......how does the violence and attack on our democracy and Constitution on January 6th fit into your narratives?

Will appreciate your thoughtful replies.
------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod.......how does the violence and attack on our democracy and Constitution on January 6th fit into your narratives?

Will appreciate your thoughtful replies.
------------------------------------------
The attack is happening against our Republic dumbass and it's you and your cult doing it.

NO ONE behaves like Trump. NO one. No man, no woman, no child. No animal, no vegetable, no mineral.

Try as you might to deflect, you can't equate him with ANYONE.

NO one behaves like him. NO one.

<flick>

And no one currently running for the major parties has policies that are as effective either. There is that, but you do you. You and your ilk will vote for who you perceive to be the “nice” but kill the country guy. The rest of us will vote with our heads and vote for the “mean” but help the country guy.

"About half the citizens, the real, honest working, wealth producing people who voted for him behave in similar ways."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, let's kick those tires.
Trump reportedly got about 74 million votes in 2020, so half of that is 37,000,000.

Per good poster Stryder50's assertion that half behave like Trump....with serial adulteries against three wives; 6 bankruptcies; a dozen additional failed businesses; judged to have cheated charities; judged to have cheated on taxes; judged to have cheated on the Trump University scam; a documented 35,000 'mistruths' (before they gave up counting); a court-jury determined sexual assaulter; 91 criminal indictments; multi-million dollar judgements against him for his personal behavior.

And, per good poster Stryder50.......about 37 million Americans behave in 'similar ways'?

I personally think a little more vetting via reliable research and statistics, even credible reporting from reputable established journalism......would add some gravitas to poster Stryder's assertion.

So, poster Stryder......whatcha got on that front?

Batter up, amigo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, let's kick those tires.
Trump reportedly got about 74 million votes in 2020, so half of that is 37,000,000.

Per good poster Stryder50's assertion that half behave like Trump....with serial adulteries against three wives; 6 bankruptcies; a dozen additional failed businesses; judged to have cheated charities; judged to have cheated on taxes; judged to have cheated on the Trump University scam; a documented 35,000 'mistruths' (before they gave up counting); a court-jury determined sexual assaulter; 91 criminal indictments; multi-million dollar judgements against h im for his personal behavior.

And, per good poster Stryder50.......about 37 million Americans behave in 'similar ways'?

I personally think a little more vetting via reliable research and statistics, even credible reporting from reputable established journalism......would add some gravitas to poster Stryder's assertion.

So, poster Stryder......whatcha got on that front?

Batter up, amigo.
Did you happen to catch Trump being a serial adulter? Do you have pictures? Personally witnessed it?

Well, we've learned something over these last few years: How many Americans are willing to roll over for a celebrity con man.
Startlingly, discouragingly, embarrassingly large numbers.
They moan about "freedom", and want an American Pinochet.
Jackpot.

preview.jpg

They don't understand what they're asking for. All they know is that they're miserable, and they think that their celebrity con man can save them.
Mixed feedback here.

You're correct, that some don't understand what they're asking for.

For very many others, however, they know...

Sadly, they do, indeed, know...

It's just that they're so hungry for what the Orange Nightmare is selling that they're willing to look the other way...

Forum List

Back