Kamala Harris: Trump will “Weaponize the Justice Department” If He Takes Back the White House

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Projection......accusing others of what you yourself are doing. Nevertheless, I hope he does, everyone in the current criminal installed administration deserves payback for what they have done to Trump and the entire country of taxpaying natural born Citizen Americans!

Projection......accusing others of what you yourself are doing. Nevertheless, I hope he does, everyone in the current criminal installed administration deserves payback for what they have done to Trump and the entire country of taxpaying natural born Citizen Americans!

I agree with Blue legend that it is currently weaponized by democrats. MAGA Macho is also telling the truth.

Trump said he will weaponize various departments. You saying you want him to makes you an anti-American piece of shit.

Trump said he will weaponize various departments. You saying you want him to makes you an anti-American piece of shit.
Harris SAID, Trump will weaponize. Democrats have successfully done that. HOWEVER, corrupt, democrats who subvert the constitution...such as the DoJ, FBI and CIA, state department, should be and NEED TO BE fired.

Harris SAID, Trump will weaponize. Democrats have successfully done that. HOWEVER, corrupt, democrats who subvert the constitution...such as the DoJ, FBI and CIA, state department, should be and NEED TO BE fired.
You are anti-American filth.

you're blind and ignorant. You don't seem to have a problem with the illegal actions of those in power right now against conservatives...but you sure get butthurt when you're warned by your own side of repercussions... and that is what they're terrified of. THEY KNOW how they have betrayed this country. God willing there WILL be payment for their illegal activities and lawlessness...for what they've done to the border, our laws, our safety, sovereignty and the constitution.

Forum List

Back