If folks are struggling to get ahead why would Dems believe the answer is more thirdwolders?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Aren't Mexicrats constantly complaining about low wages and income inequality, about a poor education system, a poor healthcare system, higher housing costs, pollution and climate change / carbon footprints, poor infrastructure etc etc....Yet not a single candidate has expressed their discontent for the illegal invasion...in fact, they continue to roll out sanctuary city / state sponsored entitlements and incentives.
Are they sure they can foster all the thirdworlders their tolerant little hearts desire and make measurable improvements in healthcare, wages, housing, education, infrastructure, climate change?
Am I missing something?

Democrats/neo-commies hate America and capitalism. They want to punish America by flooding America with needy foreign nationals and then forcing Americans to compete with needy homeless foreign nationals for resources meant for and paid for by Americans.

Folks struggle to get ahead for numerous reasons- competition is just one- fear of competition is another- being enslaved is another- gov't regulations another- rules for adherence another- laws another- of course, get ahead, is a subjective analysis-

Aren't Mexicrats constantly complaining about low wages and income inequality, about a poor education system, a poor healthcare system, higher housing costs, pollution and climate change / carbon footprints, poor infrastructure etc etc....Yet not a single candidate has expressed their discontent for the illegal invasion...in fact, they continue to roll out sanctuary city / state sponsored entitlements and incentives.
Are they sure they can foster all the thirdworlders their tolerant little hearts desire and make measurable improvements in healthcare, wages, housing, education, infrastructure, climate change?
Am I missing something?
i bet warrens political ad in spanish made you pretty pissed.....i know i said what the fuck....that sure wasnt geared towards American citizens....

If folks are struggling now, just wait until they have to start paying for all that "free" stuff.

IMO the leading causes of being poor are, in no particular order:
Failure to manage debt, failure to save, failure to invest in appreciating assets, drugs or alcohol addiction, failure to educate yourself, failure to see past today. The last one "failure to educate yourself" is not the same as lack of a college degree. Learn what will get you a solid paying job, learn how rich people make their money. Learn how to start your own business. It has never been easier access information, it has never been easier to open a stock market account. Don't look to the gubmint to save you, they don't care about you they just want to control you.

Am I missing something?
Because their labor adds value to our economy and to the goods and services in it.

Got any other softball questions?

Forum List

Back