If Dems Win in 2020: Hillary for Attorney General

maxresdefault.jpg

If Trump fails to win a second term, he will face prosecution on state and federal charges. Can you hear it yet..."Lock him up, Lock him up."
And at least on of the useless eaters will die in prison.

Statute of Limitations, DOJ May Prevent Trump Ever Being Charged

That's all bullshit, GP.

Libs promised that when they won in 2008, Dubya and Cheney would be extradited to The Hague for war crimes.

Never happened.
That's all bullshit, GP.

Libs promised that when they won in 2008, Dubya and Cheney would be extradited to The Hague for war crimes.

Never happened.
Even if Warren or Sanders wins in 2020, I'm not expecting to see Hillary nominated for Attorney General; although, if Dems take the Senate...?
80rA3a.png

2020 Senate Election Interactive Map

Imho, Obama sold out to the establishment in 2008 when he accepted the $900,000 campaign donation from Goldman Sachs. He had absolutely no intention of prosecuting Dick or Dubya, and if he had, we would probably have had a Biden presidency long before 2020.

If the Republicans keep the Senate, and D's take the presidency, the new Democrat President is going to have a real hard time getting any cabinet members through the confirmation process. It would probably be best for the Republic just to keep Secretary DeVos and AG Barr in there, rather than leave the positions vacant, for the good of the Republic
It would probably be best for the Republic just to keep Secretary DeVos and AG Barr in there, rather than leave the positions vacant, for the good of the Republic
What has Betsy accomplished that warrants her continued participation in US educational policies?
meet-betsy-devos-trumps-secretary-of-education-billionaire-thaye-no-8819095.png

Betsy DeVos has failed to have any positive impact on public education in America | Opinion

Hillary isn't qualified to be attorney general.
Why not?
She has more qualifications for AG than Trump has for POTUS.

Hillary Clinton - Wikipedia

"Rodham then entered Yale Law School, where she served on the editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action....[46]"

"She also took on cases of child abuse at Yale–New Haven Hospital,[48]and volunteered at New Haven Legal Services to provide free legal advice for the poor.[47]

"In the summer of 1970, she was awarded a grant to work at Marian Wright Edelman's Washington Research Project, where she was assigned to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.

"There she researched various migrant workers' issues including education, health and housing...":19:

"She received a Juris Doctor degree from Yale in 1973,[37]having stayed on an extra year to be with Clinton.[59] He first proposed marriage to her following graduation, but she declined, uncertain if she wanted to tie her future to his.[59"
She's too fat now.
She's too fat now.
Hillary has 16 months to hit the treadmill
quote-i-m-very-proud-that-i-was-a-goldwater-girl-and-then-my-political-beliefs-changed-over-hillary-clinton-151-44-75.jpg

:1peleas:

maxresdefault.jpg

If Trump fails to win a second term, he will face prosecution on state and federal charges. Can you hear it yet..."Lock him up, Lock him up."

She could go on selling off Justice to the Left...Sure that makes the Nation better.
She could go on selling off Justice to the Left...Sure that makes the Nation better.
In a Just world, both the Clinton and Trump crime families would perish in prison; how likely is that?
capitalism_is_organized_crime_embroidered_hat-r8046ace2a6e94f90ad78d7f133e21d0d_65f3i_8byvr_307.jpg

You forgot the obama bush crime families.
You forgot the obama bush crime families.
You're right.
When it comes to US Presidents, there's no shortage of criminality or hypocrisy.
WireAP_7a6696a8e03b4498be35500d575e17d2_16x9_1600-e1493321872522.jpg

Jimmy Carter’s Blood-Drenched Legacy

Why not?

"Rodham then entered Yale Law School, where she served on the editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action....[46]"

"She also took on cases of child abuse at Yale–New Haven Hospital,[48]and volunteered at New Haven Legal Services to provide free legal advice for the poor.[47]

"In the summer of 1970, she was awarded a grant to work at Marian Wright Edelman's Washington Research Project, where she was assigned to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.

"There she researched various migrant workers' issues including education, health and housing...":19:

"She received a Juris Doctor degree from Yale in 1973,[37]having stayed on an extra year to be with Clinton.[59] He first proposed marriage to her following graduation, but she declined, uncertain if she wanted to tie her future to his.[59"
She's too fat now.
She's too fat now.
quote-i-m-very-proud-that-i-was-a-goldwater-girl-and-then-my-political-beliefs-changed-over-hillary-clinton-151-44-75.jpg

Sounds like you want the corrupt hillary in the office.

Why not?

She's too fat now.
She's too fat now.

I think she might be good for a few laughs as head of Bernie's Justice Department
file-20180615-85822-1szfehr.jpg

The Trump Foundation is shutting down, but the president and his family still could face liability

maxresdefault.jpg

That's all bullshit, GP.

Never happened.
That's all bullshit, GP.

Never happened.
Even if Warren or Sanders wins in 2020, I'm not expecting to see Hillary nominated for Attorney General; although, if Dems take the Senate...?
80rA3a.png

Imho, Obama sold out to the establishment in 2008 when he accepted the $900,000 campaign donation from Goldman Sachs. He had absolutely no intention of prosecuting Dick or Dubya, and if he had, we would probably have had a Biden presidency long before 2020.

If the Republicans keep the Senate, and D's take the presidency, the new Democrat President is going to have a real hard time getting any cabinet members through the confirmation process. It would probably be best for the Republic just to keep Secretary DeVos and AG Barr in there, rather than leave the positions vacant, for the good of the Republic
You forget they can make "acting" appointments like Tramp does and avoid confirmation hearings.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's all bullshit, GP.

Never happened.
That's all bullshit, GP.

Never happened.
80rA3a.png

You forget they can make "acting" appointments like Tramp does and avoid confirmation hearings.

That would be awfully hypocritical of them, after they complained so much about President Trump doing it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hillary knows a lot about breaking our laws
And she's much smarter than Trump.
DwRfed_UUAAt07M.jpg

Revealed: Trump's professor thought he was his 'dumbest student' ever - Study International

President Trump says that William T. Kelly was the dumbest goddamn professor that he ever had

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't be a sap-nobody goes to jail unless there is a tax problem-like manafort
Don't be a sap-nobody goes to jail unless there is a tax problem-like manafort
How many times has Trump been convicted of income tax fraud?
Tax-Fraud-By-The-Numbers-300x267.jpg

David Cay Johnston: We Will See Trump's Tax Returns And Find Out How Much Money He Got From Russian Oligarchs

"Donald was tried two times for income tax fraud, and he lost both cases. They were civil cases. But you will have seen no mention of them in mainstream media, even though they’re in my biography, The Making of Donald Trump, with the court citations. And the judges in those cases were very harsh on him."
As I said nobody's going to jail

Why not?

She's too fat now.
She's too fat now.

After 2020 she or trump is done-maybe both

Why not?

She's too fat now.
She's too fat now.

I think she might be good for a few laughs as head of Bernie's Justice Department

The Trump Foundation is shutting down, but the president and his family still could face liability
That is a NICE family picture!

maxresdefault.jpg

What was in those emails?
Well....alot of the missing emails were probably talking about their human-trafficking operations and their child-sex rings. That's why Hillary had a private server.....to cover it up.

List of alleged pedophilia elites - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core

Alleged pedophile John Podesta, served in the White House with Clinton and Obama.

Alleged pedophile Tony Podesta, Washington lobbyist, in 2009.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well....alot of the missing emails were probably talking about their human-trafficking operations and their child-sex rings. That's why Hillary had a private server.....to cover it up.

List of alleged pedophilia elites - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core

Alleged pedophile John Podesta, served in the White House with Clinton and Obama.

Alleged pedophile Tony Podesta, Washington lobbyist, in 2009.

Trump Foundation tax returns?
TrumpFoundation4.jpg

Why not?

She's too fat now.
She's too fat now.

Actually, that is a nice CRIME family picture
Here's another
trump-crime-family-foundation-scam.jpg

"The Trump crime family charity scam was revealed in a lawsuit from the New York Attorney General. The Crabs went over the IG report regarding Comey’s investigation into Hillary’s emails. Hillary Clinton trolled Comey and it was hilarious. The EU approved retaliatory tariffs upon the U.S., cuz Shitler. Fascist Sarah Sanders was shamed over her lame response to questions regarding the Trump Administration’s evil policy of caging kids. Sadly, an Ohio school board voted to keep its racist mascot. Don Junior told the gross RWNJs of Fox and Friends he was proud of the cult following his totalitarian father enjoys. Ivanka and Eric Trump led a nauseating birthday tribute to their alleged rapist, daughter-lusting Daddy."

CrabDiving - Thu 061418 - Trump Crime Family Charity Scam & Inspector General Report Drops | CrabDiving

Ask Roman Polanski if the Liberals approve of pedocreeps.
He will tell you that they applaud and adore them.

maxresdefault.jpg

DwRfed_UUAAt07M.jpg

Revealed: Trump's professor thought he was his 'dumbest student' ever - Study International

"Donald Trump can buy Professor Kelley with the change in his sock drawer" -- me

Ask Polansky for his opinions of Nazis like Trump
Holocaust-LargePromo2b_v2.jpg

"Roman Polanski is singing an old German show tune in the middle of a horrific, detailed anecdote about the distilled darkness of concentration camps. He recalls a night after the war when he walked into a hotel room and found his father weeping as 'O mein Papa' played on the radio.

"It brought back a nightmare of the day on which prisoners had been forced to stand in the camp’s public square, helpless, as Nazi guards shoved their children onto trucks for liquidation.

"As the 82-year-old filmmaker recounts, mothers and fathers were 'swaying and waving and moaning and screaming and crying and falling on the ground and tearing the mud on the ground' as their kids were forever taken from them while the Germans played music over a public-address system. 'It was apocalyptic,' Polanski says simply."

Exclusive: The Roman Polanski Interview (Podcast)

If Hillary isn't elected President in 2020 she'll be in no condition to hold any office. Not that she is even now.....
If Hillary isn't elected President in 2020 she'll be in no condition to hold any office. Not that she is even now.....
What makes her less qualified than Sessions or Barr?

The Education of Hillary Clinton - Vista College

"Few political candidates in the history of presidential politics have been in the national spotlight for as long as Democratic Party nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton. Launched to national fame nearly 25 years ago as the wife of presidential candidate William Jefferson Clinton, and later, the First Lady of the United States, Hillary Clinton has established a formidable political résumé. Her career highlights include:

• First female partner at the Rose Law Firm – 1977
  • First Lady of Arkansas – 1979-1981 and 1983-1992
  • First Lady of the United States – 1993 to 2001
  • Elected twice as U.S. Senator, NY – 2000 and 2006
  • Secretary of State, Obama Administration – 2009 to 2013"

maxresdefault.jpg

DwRfed_UUAAt07M.jpg

"Donald Trump can buy Professor Kelley with the change in his sock drawer" -- me
Professor Kelley is STILL dead.
Why do you suppose his revelation of Trump's stupidity had to wait until after the professor's death?
Perhaps it had something to do with all that change in Trump's sock drawer?
rsz_screenshot_190.png

Michael Cohen: Trump Made Me Threaten His High School And College To Hide His Grades

Forum List

Back