If Congress won't put a end to Biden's lawlessness on the border should the states act on their own?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The USA is being invaded and the Biden administration is doing nothing to stop it.

Congress is totally ineffective in holding Biden to account or even willing to pass legislation to stop it.

Is it time for the states to declare Biden and the federal government null and void due to what amounts to criminal malfeasance and take measures of their own to protect the sovereignty of their states, indeed, the nation as a whole?

1703107293346.png

The USA is being invaded and the Biden administration is doing nothing to stop it.

Congress is totally ineffective in holding Biden to account or even willing to pass legislation to stop it.

Is it time for the states to declare Biden and the federal government null and void due to what amounts to criminal malfeasance and take measures of their own to protect the sovereignty of their states, indeed, the nation as a whole?
I would kindly advise not fkng with that until the Scotus puts Colorado in it's place. Then let er rip for the whole country.

This kind of wholesale invasion will eventually destabilize the entire country. The cities are starting to crack now.

I think they should if they can do so without invading an area preempted by Federal law.
At this point I'm willing for the states to preempt federal law and do the needful as it applies to stopping an invasion.

Thing is I doubt that it would stop at that.....The Biden administration (and congress) is totally lawless (at least in an common sense sort of way) and the states should remind the feds who they work for.

They serve at our pleasure....Not the other way around.

I'm of the opinion that Biden has retired while in office and whoever is really running the show needs to be brought to bay by the states, one way or the other.

They are setting the stage for total chaos to bring down the US.

The answer to the OP's question is yes.

1703111951381.png

Good question.

Normally, immigration is one of the powers of the Federal government. (One of the many reasons I’ve always opposed “sanctuary cities” and “sanctuary states.”)

It’s normally a Supremacy Clause issue.

But your question is more sharply focused.

What happens when the federal government has effectively abdicated its obligations and duties?

I believe it’s fair to say that just as nature abhors a vacuum, so too law enforcement does also. When the Federal Government refuses to do its job, the States cannot be required to idly stand by.

Forum List

Back