If Christianity's a religion of peace...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
"Onward Christian soldiers — with a specially made assault rifle"
Onward Christian soldiers — with a specially made assault rifle

"From a distance, the “Crusader” looks like any other high-powered assault rifle.

But Spike’s Tactical, the gun’s Florida manufacturer, maintains this is no ordinary AR-15 semiautomatic weapon thanks to a new feature laser-etched on the side of each model: biblical scripture.

What’s the point?

“This ensures that no Muslim terrorist will ever pick up this weapon to use it to bring harm against another person,” Ben “Mookie” Thomas, a former Navy Seal and spokesman for Spike’s Tactical, says in a video posted on YouTube. “That’s actually my favorite part of the rifle.”

The verse, printed on the weapon’s magazine, comes from Psalm 144:

“Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.”"

rest at link

So, it wont be picked up by Muslims because... It'll burn their hands or grow thorns magically? I would think if it does anything it's only gonna ensure Muslims get a bunch of them and use them then have a propaganda party about it. "Haha your god didn't do shit."

There is nothing in TNT that justified violence.
Violence is a result of the Roman Empire adopting Paulism and keeping people uneducated.

Worth adding that for a 'Christian weapon' their choice of a verse from a JEWISH text is curious. :)

About as curious as you bitching about Christianity in another thread and using Torah to support your argument, huh?

If quoting from KJV it's not Torah.

You quoted Deuteronomy, Exodus, and Leviticus....that's Torah genius.

To someone ignorant of both maybe.

"From a distance, the “Crusader” looks like any other high-powered assault rifle.

But Spike’s Tactical, the gun’s Florida manufacturer, maintains this is no ordinary AR-15 semiautomatic weapon thanks to a new feature laser-etched on the side of each model: biblical scripture.

What’s the point?

“This ensures that no Muslim terrorist will ever pick up this weapon to use it to bring harm against another person,” Ben “Mookie” Thomas, a former Navy Seal and spokesman for Spike’s Tactical, says in a video posted on YouTube. “That’s actually my favorite part of the rifle.”

“Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.”"

rest at link

So, it wont be picked up by Muslims because... It'll burn their hands or grow thorns magically? I would think if it does anything it's only gonna ensure Muslims get a bunch of them and use them then have a propaganda party about it. "Haha your god didn't do shit."

It's really hard to believe anyone would be this obsessed about anything. You are an absolute marvel.

Christianity isn't a religion. Christianity is a relationship with God through His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

What’s the point?

rest at link

It's really hard to believe anyone would be this obsessed about anything. You are an absolute marvel.
I believe Delta's conscience is troubling him. Which is a sign that God is dealing with his heart. It's good news.

Nope, sorry, but etching a Bible verse onto a gun isn't going to stop a terrorist from using it.

All they have to do is polish it off and replace it with some of their own writing on the weapons.

And if they start doing that, they may decide that every rifle they "convert" is a holy act of Islam.

What’s the point?

rest at link

I believe Delta's conscience is troubling him. Which is a sign that God is dealing with his heart. It's good news.

When I stop talking and debating and opposing you in print. Worry. Change your name. Move. Go into hiding. ;)

What’s the point?

rest at link

When I stop talking and debating and opposing you in print. Worry. Change your name. Move. Go into hiding. ;)

I have no intention of hiding from anyone, Delta (including you). Do not be ridiculous. I intend to win you to Jesus Christ. I'm going to keep on praying for your salvation until you're saved.

What’s the point?

rest at link

I have no intention of hiding from anyone, Delta (including you). Do not be ridiculous. I intend to win you to Jesus Christ. I'm going to keep on praying for your salvation until you're saved.

Well, gee, I guess I have to say thanks, that's awfully good of you. Think that's going to be a tough sell, but being the fair sort I never close the book on possibilities. So who knows. Do your darndest. :)

You hide from me, Jeremiah. What was that about putting me on ignore as so not to allow yourself to be influenced by my "witchcraft", as you call it, lol

Forum List

Back