If Biden Wins I'm Moving.........!!!

From my sofa to maybe the porch. I'll probably have a beer, maybe smoke a cigar. I'll chill. :thup:

65701141-lazy-guy-with-bowl-of-popcorn-and-bottle-of-beer-relaxing-on-sofa-in-front-of-tv-set.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I do not want the corrupt brain dead Biden to win. But I am not a snowflake Dim either. I will not cry, throw a hissy fit, burn, loot or threaten to move to Nova Scotia. That's what pussy Dims do. They throw fits like a little sissy bitch. Fuck 'em. If they get too uppity I will freely exercise my 2nd amendment rights with enough firepower between me and my neighbors to knock over a number of smaller South American Banana Republic Countries. So my advice, no matter what happens....chill. Life goes on. :thup:

And sincerely, God Bless all you non snowflakes out there. You and your families are the people that built this Country and keep it running, If the pussies win we already know they'll fuck everything up. And we'll be there like always to pick up the pieces. :)
Trump Says He Might Leave the Country If He Loses. Does He Mean It?
By Jonathan Chait
View attachment 403365
Wanna rethink your post? Or do you want to STFU...your choice, fool

Yep he will go to Russia where all of his money is funded.

By the way the pic (in the OP) is of a tramper in his parents rich basement.

From my sofa to maybe the porch. I'll probably have a beer, maybe smoke a cigar. I'll chill. :thup:

65701141-lazy-guy-with-bowl-of-popcorn-and-bottle-of-beer-relaxing-on-sofa-in-front-of-tv-set.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I do not want the corrupt brain dead Biden to win. But I am not a snowflake Dim either. I will not cry, throw a hissy fit, burn, loot or threaten to move to Nova Scotia. That's what pussy Dims do. They throw fits like a little sissy bitch. Fuck 'em. If they get too uppity I will freely exercise my 2nd amendment rights with enough firepower between me and my neighbors to knock over a number of smaller South American Banana Republic Countries. So my advice, no matter what happens....chill. Life goes on. :thup:

And sincerely, God Bless all you non snowflakes out there. You and your families are the people that built this Country and keep it running, If the pussies win we already know they'll fuck everything up. And we'll be there like always to pick up the pieces. :)
Trump Says He Might Leave the Country If He Loses. Does He Mean It?
By Jonathan Chait
View attachment 403365
Wanna rethink your post? Or do you want to STFU...your choice, fool

Yep he will go to Russia where most of his money is funded.
:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Just gonna keep on doing what I am doing to

Waiting for the collapse and cw2 to kick off so I can drink from thier skulls :p

Coronavirus: New Zealand loses Covid-free status again; Australian state eases restrictions
  • New Zealand case comes day after PM Jacinda Ardern won a landslide victory in ‘Covid election’
  • State at epicentre of Australia’s Covid-19 outbreak announces an easing of restrictions
WHEN LEADERS TELL YOU THE TRUTH AND ALLOW THE SCIENCE TO INFORM THE PUBLIC, LIFE DOES HAPPEN AGAIN.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern wins historic reelection
Ardern’s Covid-19 response was hailed around the world. Now her party has won a landslide victory.

1603011967442.png

She saved her country from this pandemic by allowing the science to lead....if she was here in America...there'd be a bounty on her head.

A Biden win will make my nipples hard. Then again, a Trump win will make my nipples hard, I'm pretty sure my nipples will be hard either way.

If Biden wins, I will be out dancing in the streets.
.................you mean like I've been doing the last FOUR YEARS!!!! lmao

Good luck, but IF Biden wins I'm staying in Oz and not visiting the US until AFTER the economy collapses and it's ten US$ to one Au$. I might carpet bag Vermont and donate it to the Monks of Weston Priory.

Greg

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern wins historic reelection
Ardern’s Covid-19 response was hailed around the world. Now her party has won a landslide victory.

View attachment 403382
She saved her country from this pandemic by allowing the science to lead....if she was here in America...there'd be a bounty on her head.
Bulldust; she FOLLOWED the lead of the great President Trump and Prime Minister Morrison AND CLOSED HER BORDERS to ALL foreigners....even Kiwis living abroad. She should be kissing Trump's ass in appreciation!!!

Greg

A Biden win will make my nipples hard. Then again, a Trump win will make my nipples hard, I'm pretty sure my nipples will be hard either way.
Things that make your nipples hard:

Biden

Trump

Wind

Dog Farts

So it matter now who wins you will always have hard nipples until the end of time...
LMAO! Gotta love those dog farts. "Pfffffff…………………."

And we'll be there like always to pick up the pieces.
Im not so sure. When considering what China is capable of doing with a virus and militarily, we were very close to the point of no return, and if Biden wins, Lord help us.
I believe this presidential election is more important for this country, than ever in history.
I might not like Trumps personality at times, but I couldnt be happier about his policies, and the direction he taking our country, coupled with returning power to the people.

Electing Biden is worse for the Dems than electing Trump, the guy is a blithering idiot who's brain is turning to mush and Harris is about as popular as a crotch full of poison oak. I give the Biden/Harris presidency 2 years then the Dem party implodes during the 2022 mid terms.

Look Biden is no Obama, it's going to get ugly.

Im not so sure. When considering what China is capable of doing with a virus and militarily, we were very close to the point of no return, and if Biden wins, Lord help us.
I believe this presidential election is more important for this country, than ever in history. I might not like Trumps personality at times, but I couldnt be happier about his policies, and the direction he taking our country, coupled with returning power to the people.

You can't do battle with Democrats, a corrupt biased press, and the swamp by being a nice guy. They will chew you up and spit you out. I get that people sometimes find Trump's approach offensive but his opponents are 3x more offensive. These people are accusing a sitting president of every vile label in the book. Openly call him a criminal, racist, bigot. Corrupt swamp government agencies break the law, launch years long fake investigations of the POTUS and those serving in his administration. The lawlessness has been off the charts.

You can't fight back against that onslaught by being nice to them.

You can't do battle with Democrats, a corrupt biased press, and the swamp by being a nice guy. They will chew you up and spit you out. I get that people sometimes find Trump's approach offensive but his opponents are 3x more offensive. These people are accusing a sitting president of every vile label in the book. Openly call him a criminal, racist, bigot. Corrupt swamp government agencies break the law, launch years long fake investigations of the POTUS and those serving in his administration. The lawlessness has been off the charts.

Agreed, well said.
No doubt that he has been able to beat them at their own game.
I guess thats where his personality comes in handy.
Many Dems are indeed evil and demented.

Agreed, well said.
No doubt that he has been able to beat them at their own game.
I guess thats where his personality comes in handy.
Many Dems are indeed evil and demented.

Exactly. Dems engage in gutter politics and when Trump fights back on their own terms they squeal like stuck pigs.

Forum List

Back