If Biden Wins I'm Moving.........!!!

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
From my sofa to maybe the porch. I'll probably have a beer, maybe smoke a cigar. I'll chill. :thup:

65701141-lazy-guy-with-bowl-of-popcorn-and-bottle-of-beer-relaxing-on-sofa-in-front-of-tv-set.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I do not want the corrupt brain dead Biden to win. But I am not a snowflake Dim either. I will not cry, throw a hissy fit, burn, loot or threaten to move to Nova Scotia. That's what pussy Dims do. They throw fits like a little sissy bitch. Fuck 'em. If they get too uppity I will freely exercise my 2nd amendment rights with enough firepower between me and my neighbors to knock over a number of smaller South American Banana Republic Countries. So my advice, no matter what happens....chill. Life goes on. :thup:

And sincerely, God Bless all you non snowflakes out there. You and your families are the people that built this Country and keep it running, If the pussies win we already know they'll fuck everything up. And we'll be there like always to pick up the pieces. :)

Last edited:
From my sofa to maybe the porch. I'll probably have a beer, maybe smoke a cigar. I'll chill. :thup:

65701141-lazy-guy-with-bowl-of-popcorn-and-bottle-of-beer-relaxing-on-sofa-in-front-of-tv-set.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I do not want the corrupt brain dead Biden to win. But I am not a snowflake Dim either. I will not cry, throw a hissy fit, burn, loot or threaten to move to Nova Scotia. That's what pussy Dims do. They throw fits like a little sissy bitch. Fuck 'em. If they get too uppity I will freely exercise my 2nd amendment rights with enough firepower between me and my neighbors to knock over a number of smaller South American Banana Republic Countries. So my advice, no matter what happens....chill. Life goes on. :thup:

And sincerely, God Bless all you non snowflakes out there. You and your families are the people that built this Country and keep it running, If the pussies win we already know they'll fuck everything up. And we'll be there like always to pick up the pieces. :)
Trump Says He Might Leave the Country If He Loses. Does He Mean It?
By Jonathan Chait
1603005353967.png

Wanna rethink your post? Or do you want to STFU...your choice, fool

Dayem, a cover band I was in used to do that song Tubthumping. I never even listened to it really until now. I am more a disciple of jazz fusion improvisers like the late Holdsworth, the late Lane, Gambale, etc. and only consider note for note relevant with some Zeppelin songs. They just give me a chord chart. Would have done much more with effects had I known it went from quiet parts to loud and had vocal melodies overlapping.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump suggested Friday he might take drastic action if he loses to Democrat Joe Biden.

He might even leave the country, he said.

“Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me,” Trump told supporters at an airport campaign rally in Macon, Georgia. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life – what am I going to do? I’m going to say I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.”

1603005581094.png

If Biden wins, I will be out dancing in the streets.

That is sad. Be sure to wear a chastity belt and bullet proof vest since domestic terrorists BLM and ANTIFATA will be prancing with you.
Question, how many deaths and plots have happened under the BLM or Anti shit movement vs the white beffus and buttheads movements? If you can't answer any of this by all means fuck off and shut the hell up

If Biden wins, I will be out dancing in the streets.

That is sad. Be sure to wear a chastity belt and bullet proof vest since domestic terrorists BLM and ANTIFATA will be prancing with you.

Better that than some bitch in a putin's poodle beard and assault rifle with cammies. At least we will be dancing together and they've got rhythm. You "militia" gangs don't.

Just for yer information, Lys, Black musicians (wannabees) I have encountered over the years at open mics, etc., don't have rhythm necessarily unless I lay down a tempo and hold them to it (when I play bass or drums), so they do respond accordingly. I love it when Black folks start physically feeling the groove when I play something. So yes there is something special about Black folks feeling the rhythm (of Whitey) more so than what typical Whitey feels.

triggered, BLM and ANTIFATA have killed dozens of people and attacked dozens of people. White Nationalists, whatever that is, have done nothing. And why are you hating on our Latin brothers and sisters who have seen the light? By the way did you see our Black brother assaulted by a filthy ANTIFATA psychopath the other day?

This reminds me of a Black drummer who often showed up at open mics. He was a natural. He was not educated in music but if he heard the song a few times it would be in his memory banks and it was all good. The issue was his tempo was all over the place. It generally would speed up and ruin the song. Check out the Lemon Song by Led Zeppelin. Slow as fuck, but solid as fuck, then double time, then back again.

Last edited:
triggered, BLM and ANTIFATA have killed dozens of people and attacked dozens of people. White Nationalists, whatever that is, have done nothing. And why are you hating on our Latin brothers and sisters who have seen the light? By the way did you see our Black brother assaulted by a filthy ANTIFATA psychopath the other day?
who have these BLM and the phony "antifata" killed? Where? Do you support the "militia" thugs? Who has "seen the light"? Do you support this scumbag trump?

FANTASTIC post, thank you. :clap:

Trump Says He Might Leave the Country If He Loses. Does He Mean It?
By Jonathan Chait
View attachment 403365
Wanna rethink your post? Or do you want to STFU...your choice, fool
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

who have these BLM and the phony "antifata" killed? Where? Do you support the "militia" thugs? Who has "seen the light"? Do you support this scumbag trump?
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Just for yer information, Lys, Black musicians (wannabees) I have encountered over the years at open mics, etc., don't have rhythm necessarily unless I lay down a tempo and hold them to it (when I play bass or drums), so they do respond accordingly. I love it when Black folks start physically feeling the groove when I play something. So yes there is something special about Black folks feeling the rhythm (of Whitey) more so than what typical Whitey feels.

This reminds me of a Black drummer who often showed up at open mics. He was a natural. He was not educated in music but if he heard the song a few times it would be in his memory banks and it was all good. The issue was his tempo was all over the place. It generally would speed up and ruin the song. Check out the Lemon Song by Led Zeppelin. Slow as fuck, but solid as fuck, then double time, then back again.

:thankusmile:

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump suggested Friday he might take drastic action if he loses to Democrat Joe Biden.

He might even leave the country, he said.

“Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me,” Trump told supporters at an airport campaign rally in Macon, Georgia. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life – what am I going to do? I’m going to say I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.”

View attachment 403366
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back