CDC Could Recommend Wearing DOUBLE Masks? If biden Mandates, I'm Out! Fine Me!

Great

I'll get a t-shirt that says "I Have COPD, and the government says I don't need to wear a mask"

Maybe a hat too, considering how cold it is.
You just need a note from your doctor.
It's like the card I got for my uncle when he had a pacemaker put in, so he could get through the airport security metal detector.

You're not getting it, are you?

I can show the 'card' to store managers, store workers, etc...

But should I walk thru the store showing everyone I come within 6' of that card.

"Hey, asshole, why don't you have a mask on? Are you trying to kill me?"

3. When you wear a mask, lets say you get C-19 on the outside of your mask. Most people use their hands to pull the mask off, touching the outside of the mask, toss it aside, then touch their faces and surroundings. This will not change even if the wearing of 2 masks ... or 3... or 4 ... are mandated.

Maybe that's what you do. But most people aren't spastic. Most people grab the mask by the straps, since grabbing it from the front doesn't release it. They pull it off by the straps without touching it.

Your argument is not only specious, but stupid.

You probably wear your mask below your nose like I've seen thousands of idiots do in the last 11 months!

It's like the card I got for my uncle when he had a pacemaker put in, so he could get through the airport security metal detector.

But should I walk thru the store showing everyone I come within 6' of that card.

Try shopping during senior store hours.

Try shopping during senior store hours.

They would be even MORE sure I was trying to kill them.

It's mostly Blacks that wear their masks below their nose. Must have something to do with nose width, nostril flare, genetics...
...:dunno:.

I prefer duct tape myself. It is most effective at reducing hypothetical transmission from asymptomatic White Supremacist Trump supporters who selfishly insist on making their own medical decisions.

But I am wondering if anyone can recommend these? Seems like they might be exactly what I am looking for to help spread multiple diseases?

IMG_4125.jpeg

Forum List

Back