If Biden Wants To Be Known As The President Who Earned A Win Over Trump Fairly & With Transparency He Needs To Support An Audit / Recount

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
For history to record Joe Biden's 'win' over President Trump as a valid one and to prevent an asterisk from being placed beside hit name with a full accounting of the massive election fraud witnessed yet was ignored and never addressed ... in order to begin his Presidency with FULL TRANSPARENCY, Joe Biden must call for / support a full audit / recount of the swing final states he won in extremely contested ' controversial fashion.

In some cases Joe Biden won by as little as 0.3% and even 0.2% of the vote, in some cases where that difference consisted of countries / districts in which OVER 100% of registered voters voted.

If Biden cares (which he nor any Democrat does not) about uniting this country, he will demand a recount and full investigation into these cases of reported election fraud....

...just don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

The general Democrat /snowflake consensus is, "Ignore the massive, obvious election fraud, and you Conservatives suck it up. This steal was a long time coming and hard fought for..."I

Wonder what the reaction for Trump voters would have been if somebody posted back in 2016...
If Trump Wants To Be Known As The President Who Earned A Win Over Hillary Fairly & With Transparency He Needs To Support An Audit / Recount?

Wonder what the reaction for Trump voters would have been if somebody posted back in 2016...
If Trump Wants To Be Known As The President Who Earned A Win Over Hillary Fairly & With Transparency He Needs To Support An Audit / Recount?
You failed to ask in 2016 so it doesn't matter. It would be great though to expose all the fraud that went down for Clinton in the metros that didn't work then either despite best efforts.

You failed to ask in 2016 so it doesn't matter. It would be great though to expose all the fraud that went down for Clinton in the metros that didn't work then either despite best efforts.
Oh, 'it doesn't matter'..nice dodge.

What do you mean? Any evidence of wide spread voter fraud presented in court today?

I am not sure how all of this is going to look after the dust settles. I'm hoping that there is a recount in the
swing states, as I believe there is something there.
Having said that, this really should be something think about as there seems to be a conflict of interest as to
the manufacturer of the machines used...if true. Also, there needs to be accountability and REAL oversight
with the paper ballots. That wasn't happening this past election. Laws need to be in place and enforced going
forward. When I say, laws, I'm mean universal laws that evenly apply to all 57 states in federal elections

I am not sure how all of this is going to look after the dust settles. I'm hoping that there is a recount in the
swing states, as I believe there is something there.
Having said that, this really should be something think about as there seems to be a conflict of interest as to
the manufacturer of the machines used...if true. Also, there needs to be accountability and REAL oversight
with the paper ballots. That wasn't happening this past election. Laws need to be in place and enforced going
forward. When I say, laws, I'm mean universal laws that evenly apply to all 57 states in federal elections
Audit. Where votes were already tossed in the trash (illegal) it will require a detailed audit.

Especially in NC where trump specifically told his supporters to vote twice

REACTION: 'BRING IT!'

Attempt to distract from what is going on now and Biden's cowardice to call for such an audit / recount - FAIL!

Nev. poll worker claims anti-Trump voter fraud, intimidation in sworn statement
ELECTION INTEGRITY
Nev. poll worker claims anti-Trump voter fraud, intimidation in sworn statement

Everyone knows the compromised sell-out China Joe has NO INTEGRITY!

For history to record Joe Biden's 'win' over President Trump as a valid one and to prevent an asterisk from being placed beside hit name with a full accounting of the massive election fraud witnessed yet was ignored and never addressed ... in order to begin his Presidency with FULL TRANSPARENCY, Joe Biden must call for / support a full audit / recount of the swing final states he won in extremely contested ' controversial fashion.

In some cases Joe Biden won by as little as 0.3% and even 0.2% of the vote, in some cases where that difference consisted of countries / districts in which OVER 100% of registered voters voted.

If Biden cares (which he nor any Democrat does not) about uniting this country, he will demand a recount and full investigation into these cases of reported election fraud....

The general Democrat /snowflake consensus is, "Ignore the massive, obvious election fraud, and you Conservatives suck it up. This steal was a long time coming and hard fought for..."I

Only if we can have one done for 2016 as well. Lots of narrow margins and unexpected results. Yup.

Why do you think that is necessary? Banana Republicans will never accept that their Lord Donnie was defeated, made a one term wonder, by anything other than massive fraud by the People, cheating Democrats, and the horrible coverage of nothing but lies the Trumpybear got in the Free Press.

Biden should support what is legally required and tell the Banana Bunch to go fish on all the others.

Why do you think that is necessary? Banana Republicans will never accept that their Lord Donnie was defeated, made a one term wonder, by anything other than massive fraud by the People, cheating Democrats, and the horrible coverage of nothing but lies the Trumpybear got in the Free Press.

Biden should support what is legally required and tell the Banana Bunch to go fish on all the others.
I don't know what you're talking about. I just want a clean election, and there seems to be several
red flags that suggest it isn't a clean election. If it all pans out that, that wasn't the case.
I'm good with the results.

I gotta ask, if my restaurant or bank has 6 cameras all over the place watching everything, then why can't polling stations having cameras recording ballot counters so that others can follow on video or go back and review anything they did?

Why can't there be two people, one from each party, and ballots have to go through BOTH hands and be approved for authenticity before being counted?

How hard can it be to do this stuff right?

Can you imagine the squealing there'd be if Trump had won with massive irregularities, blocked windows, expelled watchers, strange doctored ballots in the middle of the night, then was calling the election for himself before anyone had a chance to even exhale?

Only if we can have one done for 2016 as well. Lots of narrow margins and unexpected results. Yup.
Pathetic deflection attempt from an idiot. See moron, you tried recounts. Then ended them when the fraud from the leftists was getting exposed. Epic fail as usual.

I don't know what you're talking about. I just want a clean election, and there seems to be several
red flags that suggest it isn't a clean election. If it all pans out that, that wasn't the case.
I'm good with the results.

Nah those are just accusations from a disgruntled Trumpybear team. If they had evidence they would have presented it by now. They telegraphed the move and Republican legislators led the way by not allowing the counting of early and mail in ballots till election day in PA WI and MI to setup the delay.

They, the agitators, the enemies of America, want to divide Americans because they know divided we fall. The last thing they want is for Americans to be united.

Unless all these accusations are proven, the majority of the country won't give two shits about Trumpster "asterisks".

So, prove them in court, and then we'll see.

Unless there is a full investigation it will be Biden with the asterisks. He'll be the fake president that stole the election. His legitimacy will never be accepted. Not to mention, if Biden is ever inaugurated the the blood on his hands from Covid starts from his first superspreader event.

Forum List

Back