Kamala v. Trump 2024. GET READY TO RUMMMMMBLE

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
trumpdonald_070117getty.jpg
Donald John Trump Republican Philadelphia official responsible for vote counting says office getting death threatsBiden will call governors, mayors about mask mandateTrump campaign voter fraud hotline flooded with prank callsMORE
has told close advisers that he is considering running for president in the 2024 election, according to a report from Axios.
Trump has yet to concede defeat to Democrat Joe Biden
bidenjoe_081315getty_0.jpg
Joe Biden Republican Philadelphia official responsible for vote counting says office getting death threatsBiden will call governors, mayors about mask mandateTrump campaign voter fraud hotline flooded with prank callsMORE in the 2020 election, but networks have projected the former vice president as the winner, as Trump would likely have to win a series of recounts in multiple states to win the election.

I hope he does run again. But my hunch is that by then he'll be a convicted felon and ineligible.

He's gonna pardon himself from all future convictions. By the way, how's the fishing in your part of the world? I caught a tiger musky last week, but it was far under the legal length. The fish of 10,000 casts and I caught it on two casts at daybreak on a crappie sized yellow Mister Twister.

There is zero chance that the GOP nominates a 78 year old who would be a lame duck from day one. They'd be better off trying with Ivanka

I hope he does run again. But my hunch is that by then he'll be a convicted felon and ineligible.

He's gonna pardon himself from all future convictions. By the way, how's the fishing in your part of the world? I caught a tiger musky last week, but it was far under the legal length. The fish of 10,000 casts and I caught it on two casts at daybreak on a crappie sized yellow Mister Twister.

He can't pardon himself for state crimes and the NY AG is all over it!

Fishing - Nice catch with your Tiger Musky. Those things fight like hell but I'm in the wrong part of the country for them beasties.
Hope ya had a needle nose plier to remove the hook! :omg:
I've caught some nice one and two pound surf perch - Delicious pan fried!
And a 35 pound halibut out of Depoe Bay this summer. Still eatin' on that bad boy!!
Right now, the Steelhead and Chinook are running up the rivers but they're tricky and ya kinda need a guide for that.
DAMMIT - I had one all set up, but he shut shop due to the COVIDS. Hopefully next year!

Fishing - Nice catch with your Tiger Musky. Those things fight like hell but I'm in the wrong part of the country for them beasties.
And a 35 pound halibut out of Depoe Bay this summer. Still eatin' on that bad boy!!
Right now, the Steelhead and Chinook are running up the rivers but they're tricky and ya kinda need a guide for that.
DAMMIT - I had one all set up, but he shut shop due to the COVIDS. Hopefully next year!

I am aware Trump can't pardon himself, it was a simple jab through expected empty air.

Thank you for the fishing update. I fish for flounder on Maryland's eastern shore and I've caught them up to about five pounds. Wow, I can't imagine catching a halibut that size. That's awesome! Best of luck fishing out there. Stay safe on the water.

I am aware Trump can't pardon himself, it was a simple jab through expected empty air.

Thank you for the fishing update. I fish for flounder on Maryland's eastern shore and I've caught them up to about five pounds. Wow, I can't imagine catching a halibut that size. That's awesome! Best of luck fishing out there. Stay safe on the water.

5 lb Flounder are delicious. Caught one about that size off the Ventura (SoCal) pier back in the 90s and it melted in my mouth! :eek2yum:

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
Donald John Trump Republican Philadelphia official responsible for vote counting says office getting death threatsBiden will call governors, mayors about mask mandateTrump campaign voter fraud hotline flooded with prank callsMORE
has told close advisers that he is considering running for president in the 2024 election, according to a report from Axios.
Joe Biden Republican Philadelphia official responsible for vote counting says office getting death threatsBiden will call governors, mayors about mask mandateTrump campaign voter fraud hotline flooded with prank callsMORE in the 2020 election, but networks have projected the former vice president as the winner, as Trump would likely have to win a series of recounts in multiple states to win the election.

Well he had better concede first then.

He'll be 88....the Republicans will need to redo their Senile Dotard Playbook.

He can't do that, and the State of New York is going to have him on tax fraud and a whole shit can full of stuff that he cannot be pardoned for.

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump

Well he had better concede first then.

He'll be 88....the Republicans will need to redo their Senile Dotard Playbook.
I had that same thought. Might it be that the Orange Blob knows the jig is up, but just wants to inject as much chaos as he can before he moves on to partnering with Newsmax and trying to build his Trump Tower in Moscow?

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
Don the Con's path to 2024 runs through a few New York courtooms:
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190919130022-20190918-trump-tax-forms-generic.jpg

Subpoena for Trump tax returns heading back to Supreme Court after President dealt another setback

"In a 35-page opinion, the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals broadly rejected the President's arguments that the state grand jury subpoena to his long-time accounting firm for his financial and tax records was overly broad and issued in bad faith.

"'There is nothing to suggest that these are anything but run-of-the-mill documents typically relevant to a grand jury investigation into possible financial or corporate misconduct,' the judges ruled"

He can't do that, and the State of New York is going to have him on tax fraud and a whole shit can full of stuff that he cannot be pardoned for.
No Non Prog will trust a Prog. .especially Prog woman again. You can be the boss but it will not make a difference. Survival is the game now.

Wow, you fish for flounder? I've only been able to catch them by accident when I happen to drag a lure across them.

Wow, you fish for flounder? I've only been able to catch them by accident when I happen to drag a lure across them.

Your bad joke for a Tuesday. :)

Which of these three does not belong: (A) a lobster, (B) a flounder, or (C) a Korean man who has just been run over by a bus?

The answer is (B) a flounder.
The other two are crushedAsians.

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
Trump can not run on 2024, so you are believing more fake news

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
Biden/harris haven't even won 2020--if the ho doesn't get in as vp--she won't be nominated 2024 to run for pres.

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
Why couldn't Trump run in 2024? And don't give me any bs about him winning in 20.

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
Why couldn't Trump run in 2024? And don't give me any bs about him winning in 20.
He did win this election

Besides Pelosi says he is going to jail

You claiming that she is a liar?

LOL go play with your pud kid

Forum List

Back