If Biden issues a Nation wide mandate on masks or lockdowns will it stand up in court?

Will any Biden mandate on masks or lockdowns withstand the courts?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who gives a shit, it will not be enforced here, kind of like voting integrity was not enforced in democratic zones.

Americans, take control of your own communities.
I give a shit.

What a stupid comment

Yes, they will be approved. In case the courts find an excuse Biden will pack the supreme court and ask again, after cheating on the two up and coming Georgia elections.

That's why you take control of your own community. The law is done.

I don't see how it can without a declaration of something like martial law.

They do not need a nationwide order. Our governor of Maryland, for example, issued a mandatory mask order months ago. Several other governors of other states have done the same. They are and shall continue to kill us at the local level. Now, a nationwide lockdown—that's a different story and will very likely happen—for all those who refuse the vaccine.

Biden cannot issue a nationwide mandate. He can suggest that the Governors issue a mandate for their
state but that is it.

Once he takes office, I doubt he will issue such a plea. He issues a plea like that and the states with
mask mandates show an increase in cases,he gets blamed from the get-go.

He can suggest it. Its not law. No one has to follow it. Even state and city mandates aren't law. All police around here will not issue citations, just a verbal warning.

What if ANTIFA or BLM feel like protesting and fueling riots during that time? Will they get a pass?

Oh yeah, the virus goes away when they have their riots and nightly burnings and beatings. Also, if you're a law abiding citizen you shouldn't go out after 10 pm in lib communities. The virus lurks everywhere just waiting to attack you.

Last edited:
I voted "no" but believe we'll see a more intelligent approach in arm twisting by the Biden administration. I believe he'll understand that a federal mandate is useless because state and local authorities aren't required to be federal enforcement agencies. The approach I see him using is enticing states through the carrot and stick approach. For example, I believe it would be constitutional for the FAA to shut down commercial flights to and from states that are without their own mandates providing safeguards against Covid-19.

How does a national mandate change what is as already being done at the state level?

Short of pure virtue signaling, I frankly see no benefit as those measures have not prevented the fully expected fall spike.

I voted "no" but believe we'll see a more intelligent approach in arm twisting by the Biden administration. I believe he'll understand that a federal mandate is useless because state and local authorities aren't required to be federal enforcement agencies. The approach I see him using is enticing states through the carrot and stick approach. For example, I believe it would be constitutional for the FAA to shut down commercial flights to and from states that are without their own mandates providing safeguards against Covid-19.

The state could play the game also. They could agree to the mandate wink wink and then the governor could tell the people they can do whatever they want. Basically, what's happening right now with cities in states that have mask mandates.

I don't see how it can without a declaration of something like martial law.

What are they going to do, jail a few million?

Build that wall around Kansas, herd them all in there and lock the gate. Put CATVs all around the fence so the rest of us can have our Reality TV and watch them kill each other off or starve. Now That's Entertainment.

Biden won't. He has already announced he won't. You lost. Get over it.
If Biden wins...we all lost. And this is not 2008.

I just learned that MOST Governors are moving to mandantory Masks as of this morning. Even some of the Red States who are being hit really hard since the season changed. We are not on track for another 100,000 to die before Jan 20 at the current rate. Yes, folks, the new count for Jan 20 will be 350,000 dead. It's already exceeded the death count of WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined. By the time it's under control (sometime in the middle of the summer) it will have exceeded the death rate of WWII for American War Dead. Or maybe even the Civil War. Both of those took 4 years. Covid will have done it in 18 months and that is even if we have the beginning introduction of a viable vaccine starting in December. We can minimize that death rate by minimizing the sickness rate just by doing what the Health Care Experts suggest we do. Maybe we can halve it or even do better. Meanwhile, you characters just keep spewing your crap.

Forum List

Back