If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

Why would the "most popular President ever" need to do this???? It seems Biden just might not have the support the Democrats claim!!!!

Because you people are certifiably crazy. that's why we need to do that.
View attachment 443612

Um, yeah, those rioters were upset that they were being murdered by police.

You guys are butthurt you lost an election.
Those rioters didn't care about who got killed. They are liberals, you don't care about nobody but yourselves. Actually, you lost. Biden's policies are going to bury your party. He has already lost about 400,000 jobs and are falling more daily. Gas is already reacting to the cheating. Going to be a bad 4 years and you own it all!:itsok:
Biden lost 400,000 jobs? Did he go "Poof, all gone"? He is not the president yet, yes? The rioters are liberals?? White supremacists, poor boys, Qanon inside the Capital were all liberal? And you are right in that they wanted to kill, and they would be punished by death, which none of those criminals had considered. Now they are on the run and will be cleaned up by the U.S. They don't belong in the American community. Trump loved the insurrection that he fostered. You said WE need to do this". Were you there? YOU do not have the right to ever subvert my Democracy,
you imbecile.
Like I said you loons already lost us jobs by cheating Biden. His future policies already costing us jobs. Just wait till Harris implements them. You will no longer have democracy you imbecile. I see you're to stupid to see what is happening to Republicans, will soon happen to you. Enjoy!
Right wingers only have fantasy, not any valid understanding of economics.
I know enough that the green new deal will crash our economy and Biden promises to pass it. Enjoy watching your party destroy itself!
You don't know jack shit, pal. Our economy will learn to live with it as other means of energy take hold. For example, industry was adjusting nicely to Obama's environmental regulations. Trump just wants money NOW, the environment be damned.
How long until we have wind powered jetliners and solar trains to Europe?
Until we do, hotshot. We will still have the use of oil.
Ya got 29 years to invent that wind powered jetliner, Hotshot.
And we will have the use of oil until that happens, yes?
So, you are predicting a wind powered jetliner in the next 29 years.

Got it. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Hopefully, fusion (an energy with a future) will be online by then. Fusion fuel cells what a (potential) capital concept.
Yeah, fusion has been promised for 80 years......so far it can produce a popcorn fart.
I believe that their capabilities are far more advanced than they were 80 years ago.' so stop being so negative about anything having to do with the environment.
It’s called reality.

You should try it sometime.
OH, I can do without your kind of realism, but thanx for sharing.

Libbies trying to sell Capitol as somehow sacred and could give a shit how many private businesses were burned to the ground over fake Floyd.
Of course they do, lambchop. You don't care about businesses burning, do you,
and neither does Trump.
In case you can't put 2 and 2 together, there are 10 blocks that surround the Capital,
and your buddies didn't seem to care that they are closed for 2 weeks and no business will be conducted.
Biden has called half the nation "DREGS"! We are in a one sided war.
You mean "dredges" of society? Those criminals who conducted an insurrection
against our government, our country, and our Democracy do qualify as dredges of our society.

Why would the "most popular President ever" need to do this???? It seems Biden just might not have the support the Democrats claim!!!!

View attachment 443612

Those rioters didn't care about who got killed. They are liberals, you don't care about nobody but yourselves. Actually, you lost. Biden's policies are going to bury your party. He has already lost about 400,000 jobs and are falling more daily. Gas is already reacting to the cheating. Going to be a bad 4 years and you own it all!:itsok:
Biden lost 400,000 jobs? Did he go "Poof, all gone"? He is not the president yet, yes? The rioters are liberals?? White supremacists, poor boys, Qanon inside the Capital were all liberal? And you are right in that they wanted to kill, and they would be punished by death, which none of those criminals had considered. Now they are on the run and will be cleaned up by the U.S. They don't belong in the American community. Trump loved the insurrection that he fostered. You said WE need to do this". Were you there? YOU do not have the right to ever subvert my Democracy,
you imbecile.
Like I said you loons already lost us jobs by cheating Biden. His future policies already costing us jobs. Just wait till Harris implements them. You will no longer have democracy you imbecile. I see you're to stupid to see what is happening to Republicans, will soon happen to you. Enjoy!
I know enough that the green new deal will crash our economy and Biden promises to pass it. Enjoy watching your party destroy itself!
Insist on better solutions at lower cost right wingers; I thought math was important for factoring purposes.
Reminds me of solondra. Obama's billions of our tax dollars wasted. This one is bigger, everything a liberal touches gets destroyed.
Emerging technologies usually cost more upfront.

Although the company was once touted for its unusual technology, plummeting silicon prices led to the company's being unable to compete with conventional solar panels made of crystalline silicon.[1]
....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

Coincidence or conspiracy?
O

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
You don't know jack shit, pal. Our economy will learn to live with it as other means of energy take hold. For example, industry was adjusting nicely to Obama's environmental regulations. Trump just wants money NOW, the environment be damned.
No, we won't. Harris has made that clear.
Really? Get your bicycle warmed up and put air in the tires.
I will drive my car until there is no gas left, which hopefully will be the rest of my life. If we can get the global warming nuts out of government.
Global warming is a fact of life today. Trump opposes any event that will cost him money, whether it is a good thing or not, which means that you and your ilk will do the same, whether it is good, bad, or ugly.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
Insist on better solutions at lower cost right wingers; I thought math was important for factoring purposes.
Reminds me of solondra. Obama's billions of our tax dollars wasted. This one is bigger, everything a liberal touches gets destroyed.

Although the company was once touted for its unusual technology, plummeting silicon prices led to the company's being unable to compete with conventional solar panels made of crystalline silicon.[1]

O

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
I will drive my car until there is no gas left, which hopefully will be the rest of my life. If we can get the global warming nuts out of government.
Global warming is a fact of life today. Trump opposes any event that will cost him money, whether it is a good thing or not, which means that you and your ilk will do the same, whether it is good, bad, or ugly.
I do what I can not to hurt the earth, but to believe we will destroy it by simply living is insane.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

Hopefully, fusion (an energy with a future) will be online by then. Fusion fuel cells what a (potential) capital concept.
Yeah, fusion has been promised for 80 years......so far it can produce a popcorn fart.
I believe that their capabilities are far more advanced than they were 80 years ago.' so stop being so negative about anything having to do with the environment.
You do know they had battery powerd cars about the same time they discovered the gasoline engine? How did that work out?
The gas powered auto industry removed street car tracks for street cars that could have been electrified eventually; coincidence or conspiracy?
They weren't as efficient and reliable as the gas powered motor.
It was also 'way back when' and the word "technology" wasn't in the dictionary. And you are not taking into consideration the effect of fracking on the environment,
your health, and global warming. Trump took 3 million acres of pristine federal land for fracking. What a dope.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

O

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
I do what I can not to hurt the earth, but to believe we will destroy it by simply living is insane.
It is not about "simply living" but about how you simply live that already is hurting the earth.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

You do know they had battery powerd cars about the same time they discovered the gasoline engine? How did that work out?
The gas powered auto industry removed street car tracks for street cars that could have been electrified eventually; coincidence or conspiracy?
It was also 'way back when' and the word "technology" wasn't in the dictionary. And you are not taking into consideration the effect of fracking on the environment,
your health, and global warming. Trump took 3 million acres of pristine federal land for fracking. What a dope.
Nothing wrong with fracking, when they leave you won't be able to tell they were there.

Nothing wrong with fracking, when they leave you won't be able to tell they were there.
Maybe in right wing fantasy where only the Profit matters not the People:

Fracking has been linked to preterm births, high-risk pregnancies, asthma, migraine headaches, fatigue, nasal and sinus symptoms, and skin disorders over the last 10 years, according to a new study.--https://www.ehn.org/health-impacts-of-fracking-2634432607.html

Maybe in right wing fantasy where only the Profit matters not the People:

Fracking has been linked to preterm births, high-risk pregnancies, asthma, migraine headaches, fatigue, nasal and sinus symptoms, and skin disorders over the last 10 years, according to a new study.--https://www.ehn.org/health-impacts-of-fracking-2634432607.html
Of course that study wouldn't be biased.

Fortunately for me, that's coming from you.
Fortunately for me, your foolishness comes from a combination of your poor intellect and ignorance. You're the one who puts it on display for everyone to see here.

1610990760472.png

LOLOL

Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, Democrats will soon be in control of the Executive branch, the House and the Senate.

tenor.gif
And the country will get broker, the economy will weaken further, and our enemies will see this as an opening to attack. Things are about to get much worse for most people under the dem communist regime.

You wouldn't know a communist if one flew up your nose, snowflake.
Oh look an insult when you are confronted with facts- gee I guess that makes you a dumbass.

No, it only makes him another typical grade-school Leftwing fuckwit. None of them ever back up a thing they say, first they tell you that you're an unbelievable uneducated dolt because you weren't indoctrinated with group-think at camp wannabe, then they claim you're just so stupid as to not even be worth the time refuting other than to just tell you how wrong, brainwashed and pathetic you are. Then they laugh, throw up a cartoon or animation 15 of them sat up all night drawing, and run off telling themselves of their superiority chalking it up as another major win and vindication of their massive intellect.

So you are saying that there is a whole of group of people out there that were always told that they deserved a trophy and medal for nothing -----------that haven't fully matured and need to be told that they are just stupid and that their opinions don't matter as our founders intended.
It is the right wing who have a problem being moral enough to faithfully execute our supreme law of the land.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
Our Supreme law of the land? And what is that specifically?

If you are talking about our corrupt congress seizure of power never intended for them over the years, you are wrong.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

Of course, they leave a huge scar in the area that they destroy. Who cares whether you can tell they were there? What they do is to pollute and affect the health of all of us. Why defend it when you can't.

Covid ,The mostly peaceful protest at the capital are just excuses cause pretty much no one was gonna show up anyway ....

Which got me thinking ...ya know Biden has now pretty much served his purpose... and during the primaries the establishment desperately wanted a Kamala /.someone else ticket

They may shoot Biden and blame the right ...
Nope, Kameltoe will 25th him and Piglosi will be VP--then the high speed culture change will reach terminal velocity for the US.

So you are saying that there is a whole of group of people out there that were always told that they deserved a trophy and medal for nothing -----------that haven't fully matured and need to be told that they are just stupid and that their opinions don't matter as our founders intended.
It is the right wing who have a problem being moral enough to faithfully execute our supreme law of the land.

REALLY? Is it the "right wing" which has turned our nation into a police state? Taken away 1st Amendment rights? Accused our military of being a band of seditious domestic terrorists deserving close watching? And all to protect an illegal stolen election from being questioned, challenged, researched and proven intact or not.

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE AFRAID OF IF THE ELECTION WAS FAIR?

Forum List

Back