If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

This many National Guard would Never Be Sent to Selma as a preemption and were not sent to any of the cities that were burned and looted night after nick, week after week, for Floyd or Grey or any of the black criminal riots. This is the beginning of a sinister show of force that blacks can vent and whites can be locked up and intimidated. Minority destruction is Never met with such preemptive show of force because that would be RACIST and the virtue signaler appeasers can’t have that
This was an attack on our Government and the lawmakers in the Capital with the intent to kill because you didn't like the outcome of an election. 6 people dead and many injured. No excuse or reason why or why not will suffice. This was an attack on our Democracy and there will be a huge price for those criminals to pay.
What happened in the cities has nothing to do with this, as your President encouraged this attack. THE PRESIDENT!! Look what he has turned our America into?
Gee, I thought Antifa was on Biden's side...

Looks like another one got busted at the Capitol...
View attachment 444326
Not the same guy.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, Democrats will soon be in control of the Executive branch, the House and the Senate.

tenor.gif
And the country will get broker, the economy will weaken further, and our enemies will see this as an opening to attack. Things are about to get much worse for most people under the dem communist regime.

You wouldn't know a communist if one flew up your nose, snowflake.
Oh look an insult when you are confronted with facts- gee I guess that makes you a dumbass.

LOLOL

Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, Democrats will soon be in control of the Executive branch, the House and the Senate.

tenor.gif
And the country will get broker, the economy will weaken further, and our enemies will see this as an opening to attack. Things are about to get much worse for most people under the dem communist regime.

The country cannot possibly get any broker than it has gotten testing 250 million people, and treating more thoan 20 million who have gotten sick. Your enemies are already attacking. Russian hack???? Assault on Congress????
THe American people who marched on the Capital are NOT my enemies idiot. Anti-fa among them who attacked the cops, I would be first to shoot but for the others including the one who put his feet on Pelosis desk and the other who got arkancided for taking Pelosi's computers are not my enemy----------Hell, even the viking dem vegan isn't my enemy.

The country moron, can get a lot broker----1.9 trillion that biden wants to buy off college kids and mainly blacks with mentally handicapped kids while giving most of the money to his puppet masters through funneling the money is certainly going to make us broker.

I just got over the covid--really wasn't a big deal for me. Worse for my husband but he is over it mostly now supposedly. I suspect the KUNG FLU brought to us by Bidens puppet master the Chi-coms does most of its damage long term. Enemies weren't attacking until they helped Biden steal the election......(remeber the chinese sending idiots here fake driver's licenses before the election.)

LOLOL

tenor.gif

Oh look an insult when you are confronted with facts- gee I guess that makes you a dumbass.

No, it only makes him another typical grade-school Leftwing fuckwit. None of them ever back up a thing they say, first they tell you that you're an unbelievable uneducated dolt because you weren't indoctrinated with group-think at camp wannabe, then they claim you're just so stupid as to not even be worth the time refuting other than to just tell you how wrong, brainwashed and pathetic you are. Then they laugh, throw up a cartoon or animation 15 of them sat up all night drawing, and run off telling themselves of their superiority chalking it up as another major win and vindication of their massive intellect.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

No, it only makes him another typical grade-school Leftwing fuckwit. None of them ever back up a thing they say, first they tell you that you're an unbelievable uneducated dolt because you weren't indoctrinated with group-think at camp wannabe, then they claim you're just so stupid as to not even be worth the time refuting other than to just tell you how wrong, brainwashed and pathetic you are. Then they laugh, throw up a cartoon or animation 15 of them sat up all night drawing, and run off telling themselves of their superiority chalking it up as another major win and vindication of their massive intellect.

So you are saying that there is a whole of group of people out there that were always told that they deserved a trophy and medal for nothing -----------that haven't fully matured and need to be told that they are just stupid and that their opinions don't matter as our founders intended.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

So you are saying that there is a whole of group of people out there that were always told that they deserved a trophy and medal for nothing -----------that haven't fully matured and need to be told that they are just stupid and that their opinions don't matter as our founders intended.

Please, Soup! You could cause deep trauma and emotional scars. Lefties are like that boss you once had with soft white hands that looked like he had never done a day's work in his life. Lefties were raised that there are no losers in life, that we are all good people, that 2+2=7 and that red is simply offensive and never should be used to mark grade scores in school, words injure, and no grade should ever be lower than a C!

Oby, I REALLY like your avatar, I mean the message is just soooo right like NOT PC but so pleasantly direct!!! I read you loud & clear on the troops & 'IF' Big Joe was so popular why the 25K troops like that's the better part of two combat ready entire infantry divisions!!!! I will take the chance to dare say that the individual states are now starting to disengage from one another like a fractured egg. May we be witnessing the birth of two separate countries?
And the real kicker is the fact that the paranoid fraud had 25,000 armed troops called in to protect him, and now he's terrified that they will try to shoot him!!!!

Insider attack feared days before Biden’s inauguration, service members in DC vetted by FBI | Fox News

Why would the "most popular President ever" need to do this???? It seems Biden just might not have the support the Democrats claim!!!!

Because you people are certifiably crazy. that's why we need to do that.
View attachment 443612

Um, yeah, those rioters were upset that they were being murdered by police.

You guys are butthurt you lost an election.
Those rioters didn't care about who got killed. They are liberals, you don't care about nobody but yourselves. Actually, you lost. Biden's policies are going to bury your party. He has already lost about 400,000 jobs and are falling more daily. Gas is already reacting to the cheating. Going to be a bad 4 years and you own it all!:itsok:
Biden lost 400,000 jobs? Did he go "Poof, all gone"? He is not the president yet, yes? The rioters are liberals?? White supremacists, poor boys, Qanon inside the Capital were all liberal? And you are right in that they wanted to kill, and they would be punished by death, which none of those criminals had considered. Now they are on the run and will be cleaned up by the U.S. They don't belong in the American community. Trump loved the insurrection that he fostered. You said WE need to do this". Were you there? YOU do not have the right to ever subvert my Democracy,
you imbecile.
Like I said you loons already lost us jobs by cheating Biden. His future policies already costing us jobs. Just wait till Harris implements them. You will no longer have democracy you imbecile. I see you're to stupid to see what is happening to Republicans, will soon happen to you. Enjoy!
Right wingers only have fantasy, not any valid understanding of economics.
I know enough that the green new deal will crash our economy and Biden promises to pass it. Enjoy watching your party destroy itself!
You don't know jack shit, pal. Our economy will learn to live with it as other means of energy take hold. For example, industry was adjusting nicely to Obama's environmental regulations. Trump just wants money NOW, the environment be damned.
How long until we have wind powered jetliners and solar trains to Europe?
Until we do, hotshot. We will still have the use of oil.
Ya got 29 years to invent that wind powered jetliner, Hotshot.
And we will have the use of oil until that happens, yes?
So, you are predicting a wind powered jetliner in the next 29 years.

Got it. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Hopefully, fusion (an energy with a future) will be online by then. Fusion fuel cells what a (potential) capital concept.
Yeah, fusion has been promised for 80 years......so far it can produce a popcorn fart.
I believe that their capabilities are far more advanced than they were 80 years ago.' so stop being so negative about anything having to do with the environment.
You do know they had battery powerd cars about the same time they discovered the gasoline engine? How did that work out?
The gas powered auto industry removed street car tracks for street cars that could have been electrified eventually; coincidence or conspiracy?

LOLOL

tenor.gif

It is the right wing who have a problem being moral enough to faithfully execute our supreme law of the land.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Why would the "most popular President ever" need to do this???? It seems Biden just might not have the support the Democrats claim!!!!

View attachment 443612

Those rioters didn't care about who got killed. They are liberals, you don't care about nobody but yourselves. Actually, you lost. Biden's policies are going to bury your party. He has already lost about 400,000 jobs and are falling more daily. Gas is already reacting to the cheating. Going to be a bad 4 years and you own it all!:itsok:
Biden lost 400,000 jobs? Did he go "Poof, all gone"? He is not the president yet, yes? The rioters are liberals?? White supremacists, poor boys, Qanon inside the Capital were all liberal? And you are right in that they wanted to kill, and they would be punished by death, which none of those criminals had considered. Now they are on the run and will be cleaned up by the U.S. They don't belong in the American community. Trump loved the insurrection that he fostered. You said WE need to do this". Were you there? YOU do not have the right to ever subvert my Democracy,
you imbecile.
Like I said you loons already lost us jobs by cheating Biden. His future policies already costing us jobs. Just wait till Harris implements them. You will no longer have democracy you imbecile. I see you're to stupid to see what is happening to Republicans, will soon happen to you. Enjoy!
I know enough that the green new deal will crash our economy and Biden promises to pass it. Enjoy watching your party destroy itself!
You don't know jack shit, pal. Our economy will learn to live with it as other means of energy take hold. For example, industry was adjusting nicely to Obama's environmental regulations. Trump just wants money NOW, the environment be damned.

Hopefully, fusion (an energy with a future) will be online by then. Fusion fuel cells what a (potential) capital concept.
Yeah, fusion has been promised for 80 years......so far it can produce a popcorn fart.
I believe that their capabilities are far more advanced than they were 80 years ago.' so stop being so negative about anything having to do with the environment.
You do know they had battery powerd cars about the same time they discovered the gasoline engine? How did that work out?
It doesn't matter how this, that, and the other thing worked out. The technology was non-existent.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

Please, Soup! You could cause deep trauma and emotional scars. Lefties are like that boss you once had with soft white hands that looked like he had never done a day's work in his life. Lefties were raised that there are no losers in life, that we are all good people, that 2+2=7 and that red is simply offensive and never should be used to mark grade scores in school, words injure, and no grade should ever be lower than a C!
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. Y'all have no equitable solutions, only the equivalent to black codes for right wing superiority purposes.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

The gas powered auto industry removed street car tracks for street cars that could have been electrified eventually; coincidence or conspiracy?
They weren't as efficient and reliable as the gas powered motor.

Oby, I REALLY like your avatar, I mean the message is just soooo right like NOT PC but so pleasantly direct!!! I read you loud & clear on the troops & 'IF' Big Joe was so popular why the 25K troops like that's the better part of two combat ready entire infantry divisions!!!! I will take the chance to dare say that the individual states are now starting to disengage from one another like a fractured egg. May we be witnessing the birth of two separate countries?
And the real kicker is the fact that the paranoid fraud had 25,000 armed troops called in to protect him, and now he's terrified that they will try to shoot him!!!!

Insider attack feared days before Biden’s inauguration, service members in DC vetted by FBI | Fox News
Just right wing rebels who are without Clue and without Cause.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

It doesn't matter how this, that, and the other thing worked out. The technology was non-existent.
Just like today, we aren't ready to get rid of oil, like liberals want to do in 10 years. Maybe one day, but government should decide when.

Anger and outrage aren't an intellectual point. Just because people are outraged doesn't mean they are justified. That's largely a leftist (not liberal) position. It's how they explained so many riots by BLM and ANTIFA. They would say "Well.. if there are so many people out in the streets, it just means they have a point".

Don't fall to leftist non-standards and morality. Being angry isn't a point. Denounce the intimidation no matter where it comes from.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
Insist on better solutions at lower cost right wingers; I thought math was important for factoring purposes.
Reminds me of solondra. Obama's billions of our tax dollars wasted. This one is bigger, everything a liberal touches gets destroyed.
Emerging technologies usually cost more upfront.

Although the company was once touted for its unusual technology, plummeting silicon prices led to the company's being unable to compete with conventional solar panels made of crystalline silicon.[1]
....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

Coincidence or conspiracy?
O

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
No, we won't. Harris has made that clear.
Really? Get your bicycle warmed up and put air in the tires.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
Insist on better solutions at lower cost right wingers; I thought math was important for factoring purposes.
Reminds me of solondra. Obama's billions of our tax dollars wasted. This one is bigger, everything a liberal touches gets destroyed.
Emerging technologies usually cost more upfront.

Although the company was once touted for its unusual technology, plummeting silicon prices led to the company's being unable to compete with conventional solar panels made of crystalline silicon.[1]
....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

Coincidence or conspiracy?
O

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
No, we won't. Harris has made that clear.
Really? Get your bicycle warmed up and put air in the tires.
I will drive my car until there is no gas left, which hopefully will be the rest of my life. If we can get the global warming nuts out of government.

Forum List

Back