If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

LOL

You're such an idiot. Post #630 is still there and still offers you the opportunity to educate yourself. That's on you.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Poor little fawn. Your continual butthurt responses only serve to illustrate your immature insecurities.

When did Biden claim a landslide? I can only recall Trump making that assertion. Got a cite for that whopper?

Biden never claimed he won by a landslide.. People are going to have to adapt to hearing the truth after four years of Trump's grandiose lies.

More like, "People are going to have to adapt to being forced to accept our party line as truth, or else."

Domestic terrorism by Trump supporters.

Thank God these demented assholes are a minority in the Republican party.

Too bad you demented assholes are the majority of the Democrat Party.

Yep. If you need that many just for inauguration then it suggests perhaps you shouldn't be a president.

Its not Biden's fault that some Trump followers are crazy.

He won by 8 million votes.. Democrats aren't going to march on State capitals and threaten violence.

Well, not THIS week. I guess they're taking a little vacation after all that hard work burning and looting all last year.

Yep. If you need that many just for inauguration then it suggests perhaps you shouldn't be a president.

He won by 8 million votes.. Democrats aren't going to march on State capitals and threaten violence.
Yep, we sure don't have to worry about the Liberals, do we???

And this total just covers less than 2 weeks of riots!!!!

Nolte: BLM Riots Are Most Costly Manmade Damage to U.S. Property Ever (breitbart.com)

The domestic terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter have accomplished one thing: the most costly riots in the history of our country, reports the far-left Axios.

Property Claim Services, a company that tracks insurance claims filed due to riots and the like, found that the left-wing riots that occurred between May 26 and June 8 of this year could reach $2 billion in insurance claims.

Obviously, because the left’s domestic terrorism extended well beyond June 8 and is still ongoing, the company acknowledges “this is still happening, so the losses could be significantly more.”

Most importantly, these estimates are all being compared based on 2020 dollars. Meaning, previous riots, like the 1992 Rodney King Riots in Los Angeles, cost $775 million in 1992 dollars. That adds up to $1.42 billion today, which is still lower than the $2 billion Black Lives Matter Riots estimate — which again only covers eight or nine days of rioting that has never really stopped.

Here’s a piece of perspective that shocked even me…

If you add up the insurance cost in 2020 dollars for all six major American riots during the turbulent 1960s, the total is a little shy of $1.2 billion — which means the terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter caused more mayhem and property damage in a little over a week than this country saw throughout all of the 1960s.

Trump's brownshirts were trying to kill VP Pence.

Oh, is that today's talking point for, "Never mind how evil we are, LOOK OVER THERE!!!!"? Okay, then. Come back next week and tell us what your thought masters gave you.

He's already taken the lead as the most boring president-elect of all time. There's nothing like a doddering substitute teacher to put one to sleep.

I think that's the plan: to bore us all into insensibility with his soporific personality, so that his puppetmasters can enslave us while we're unconscious.

He's already taken the lead as the most boring president-elect of all time. There's nothing like a doddering substitute teacher to put one to sleep.

after 4 years of never ending chaos, lies, & destruction of our institutions - where i feared what fucked up crap trump has done since the last time i turned on my pc - i am SO ready for mundane & boring.

Trump is getting his just deserts... Everything around him is crashing.

His "just deserts [sic]" for what? Daring to win the Presidency when you didn't want him to? Because that's really all your sturm und drang amount to: a pissy child's tantrum, writ large on the political stage.

Take note: It was the Democrats that couldn't manage to identify a fucking policy. How about them apples? You just elected the original architect of the Patriot Act. The Vice President? Suppressed evidence in a death penalty case. You spent four years screaming I hate Trump and that's it.

I'm thinking that you mother fuckers better get your shit together.

Trump is going to prison.

For what? Getting in your way? Not a crime, no matter how much you stamp your little feet.

I think that's the plan: to bore us all into insensibility with his soporific personality, so that his puppetmasters can enslave us while we're unconscious.
You must be easily influenced, if that’s all it takes. Oh, I forgot, you’re a Trump supporter.

What a stupid gotdam question. This may be the dumbest thread i have ever seen. Why are ALL of you cultists so fuggin stupid?

What a stupid gotdam question. This may be the dumbest thread i have ever seen. Why are ALL of you cultists so fuggin stupid?
OK, let's talk stupid for a minute...

Why did your Fucktard bring in 25,000 troops to protect him, then flip out and think that the troops that are protecting him are going to shoot him???

And want to disarm ALL of them!!!

Is his mind that far gone, or is it the result of the drugs he's obviously on???

Last edited:

Why did your Fucktard bring in 25,000 troops to protect him, then flip out and think that the troops that are protecting him are going to shoot him???

Is his mind that far gone, or is it the result of the drugs he's obviously on???
Okay, that question was even dumber. Gotdam you are stupid. Holy shitballs. I mean, painfully stupid. You REALLY cant puzzle out the answers yourself?

Okay, that question was even dumber. Gotdam you are stupid. Holy shitballs. I mean, painfully stupid. You REALLY cant puzzle out the answers yourself?
Gee, don't you think that if someone wanted to harm the dementia-addled fool, having several hundred armed people nearby just might stop them???

Or are you saying that the Fucktard brought in 25,000 armed troops that all wanted to shoot him???

WHY would the idiot ask the military to disarm the troops protecting him???

It seems to me that BIDEN is the one that's painfully stupid...

Last edited:

Gee, don't you think that if someone wanted to harm the dementia-addled fool, having several hundred armed people nearby just might stop them???

Or are you saying that the Fucktard brought in 25,000 armed troops that all
wanted to shoot him???

Damn those questions might be even dumber. I mean, i cant tell where your lies stop and your stupidity begins. Does it frustrate you to know that even small children can puzzle this out, but you can't?

Or are you saying that the Fucktard brought in 25,000 armed troops that all
wanted to shoot him???

Damn those questions might be even dumber. I mean, i cant tell where your lies stop and your stupidity begins. Does it frustrate you to know that even small children can puzzle this out, but you can't?
It bothers me that YOU can't answer the simple questions that I asked...

Maybe you can find the village retard to help you...

Or are you saying that the Fucktard brought in 25,000 armed troops that all wanted to shoot him???

Let me help you. You are in a cult. In your cult are people who actually have testicles and arent just masturbating on message boards to their own revolution talk, like you. These people are threatening violence on the capital. As it turns out, many of your fellow cult members have infested our military and law enforcement.

Are you really this dumb? Before you deflect please ponder the question thoroughly
I have thought about it...

They're talking about having a virtual (in other words, televised) inauguration, so it seems to me that having 25,000 armed troops there for an inauguration that no one is attending (and that Biden won't be present for) might be a little excessive...

Either he's really unpopular, or BLM must have run out of free TVs and wants to liberate that one...

Your thoughts???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back