And so it begins! I just had the race card played on me as it pertains to Biden/Harris

• Banned

Look at my post then look at the response. It is completely detached from what I said and proof positive that the left simply aren't mature enough to have a discussion without going straight to school yard level rebuttals

Not more than 5 minutes ago I had a poster invoke race when it came to simply mentioning Harris.

So we're off to the "race"s again I guess. Any criticism will be, scratch that, MUST BE filtered through the lense of skin color and vaginas.

Sad

You guys have never gotten over Obama being president.

Did you hearLevin on Friday...incensed that Obama was writing a book.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned
Not more than 5 minutes ago I had a poster invoke race when it came to simply mentioning Harris.

So we're off to the "race"s again I guess. Any criticism will be, scratch that, MUST BE filtered through the lense of skin color and vaginas.

Sad

Second time you've brought up Obama in a thread that isn't about him. At least this time you left out the race card lol

Sad
What exactly did you say to evoke this response?

Sad

Thats the stupidity of Democrats.

Sad

Second time you've brought up Obama in a thread that isn't about him. At least this time you left out the race card lol

It is about the way right wing nut jobs act when women or an ethnic majority ascend to power.

The post in the link mentions nothing about race unless it is the presidential race.
Learn to read ya nut.

We saw how poorly you guys handled having a black man as President...a black woman
That is so much easier than a link not to a specific post.

its good.

Grumps is a treasure.

And the pattern is clear...we’re a few months away (or weeks) from a deluge of threads about splitting the nation.

The post in the link mentions nothing about race unless it is the presidential race.
Learn to read ya nut.

We saw how poorly you guys handled having a black man as President...a black woman
That is so much easier than a link not to a specific post.

its good.

Grumps is a treasure.

And the pattern is clear...we’re a few months away (or weeks) from a deluge of threads about splitting the nation.
Nothing new for those that are spoiled brats.

Sad
Nobody wants to listen to whining from a descendant of the people in the race that invented the race card.

Sad
Well ...their dogma is based in critical race theory so...

Look at my post then look at the response. It is completely detached from what I said and proof positive that the left simply aren't mature enough to have a discussion without going straight to school yard level rebuttals
Do you really think that any one person is representative of all? Must be a bitch, carrying the mantle of partisanship on your shoulders 24/7?

A cursory read of this site shows that no one group has any monopoly on immaturity, stupidity and refusal to view the world as nuanced and subject to multiple POV's.

Sad
Well ...their dogma is based in critical race theory so...
CRT is true. Try actually reading what it says.

Consider the source

Forum List

Back