If being gay is so great, how come people have to have a parade to show they have "Pride"...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...in being gay?

It seems to me that if you are proud of what you are, you don't need to have a special parade or a special month to say you have "Pride."

What gives?

It's almost an admission you are not proud, when you go up on a soapbox in front of a big crowd, and say that you are.

And I will apply the same to white pride. The people who are most proud of being white are almost always people who have nothing else to be proud of.

...in being gay?

It seems to me that if you are proud of what you are, you don't need to have a special parade or a special month to say you have "Pride."

What gives?
It's been part of the marketing campaign to make being gay acceptable to main stream society.

And this has to do with politics how?

Politics is the mechanism by which we decide who gets what.
Bigotry derives from an insecure need to feel superior.
It's a choice some make to justify selfishness. They can't get what they want so they think denying others their due is fair play.
Children learn you don't raise yourself up by tearing others down.
The "zero sum game" is a producer of losers.
It's a lesson some don't learn.

Sad isn't it?

...in being gay?

What gives?

Most gays detest their own lifestyle, but there is very little help for them. We should invest in more mental health instead of drug addiction.

...in being gay?

What gives?

Most gays detest their own lifestyle, but there is very little help for them. We should invest in more mental health instead of drug addiction.
You are speaking for gays now,? You got your authority....how?

...in being gay?

What gives?
They have a parade because it’s a snub to homophobes like you. It drives your kind absolutely insane with hate. And watching you foam at the mouth is hilarious.

Forum List

Back